Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StatusWoe

VIP Member
Tattlers, I have the weakest but most wholesome tea. My mum met Sheila Hancock in a park once. She was walking her dog. My mum smiled and said hello, Sheila smiled and said hello. They talked about the weather for 2 minutes. Mum said Sheila seemed like a lovely woman. That's all there is to this anecdote. 😅

I also had a school friend who was in the National Youth Choir (I think that's the right name?) and her group worked with Aled Jones. She found him strange - nothing too dodgy, just the sense he was an oddball. Don't think she was impressed.

Graham Linehan? comedy writer, director
his Career has been seriously damaged for his support of gender critical views.
Graham Linehan has gone far beyond supporting 'gender critical' views. It's important to point this out because I don't want anyone to think he's the victim of cancel culture. It's hard to convey just how obsessed the man is with trans people and the idea that they're going to cause the end of civilisation. Last time I checked, Glinner (his twitter name) was calling bisexual people 'straight tourists', laughing at the r*pe of a trans woman in prison, attacking furries for being perverts (yes really) and generally being unhinged and vile. On New Year's Eve, his last post before midnight was a wish that 2023 would be the end of trans people. I don't remember his exact wording but that was the gist. If you scroll through his twitter posts - and I don't recommend this - literally every single post is transphobic, homophobic or some other kind of hatred. His wife divorced him because of it. His career's been damaged, but that's mainly because his anti-LGBT crusade is a full-time job.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

BasilRathbon

I know a man who genuinely can give himself a blow job. No rib removal was required. I have never asked about spit/swallow.
Bloody pervert! Why can't he do what normal guys do when they're feeling horny - smear Bovril off over their cock and get the dog to lick it off?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44

House of Tea

VIP Member
That sounds amazing. I am seriously jealous.
I felt quite emotional, that will never happen again. A lot of it was unrehearsed. He asked Judi to do some Shakespeare and she was thrown. She did a sonnet. Maureen Lipman and Harriet Walter wrote poems, seriously clever ones. Sheila Hancock came out of hospital yesterday, with pneumonia. She was a bit croaky but her usual irreverent self. Great blow dry! Patricia Routledge was frail on her feet but not in responses. Floella sang with no accompaniment. She had such confidence.

• Heart

HaloGirl

VIP Member
Any tea on Pat Sharpe?
Yes! I was at university in Leeds. Pat Sharpe used to do club nights at my student union. He regularly asked girls to get their tits out. Some did, some were disgusted but stayed quiet and a few of the lads were protective of the girls. This was several years ago but as a student I was pretty shocked. It would be in front of 1000 people plus and some of the girls he asked were naturally very drunk. Clearly a leopard doesn’t change his pat sharpe shaped spots. He’s vile.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick

OoglyBoogly

Chatty Member
That's the same age as my youngest, who thinks I'm wild for letting her have space buns and wear rimmel nail varnish in the holidays! Let her be a kid ffs.

Reactions: 43

Serene Serena

VIP Member
On the subject of Syco. What is the tea with him.. rumours he was really gravely ill, yet he's back doing BGT.

His London office was made redundant in 2019, yet a lot of his staff are now working for him as freelance / self employed. They are with him on the BGT trail now.
I don’t think he’s gravely ill. He’s had some shocking Botox treatments though, he looks like a melted candle.

• Haha
  • Heart

hehehe

VIP Member
Sorry but I don't think it's that sad. To go to Everest is a rich man's folly. It costs thousands and is an unnecessary ego trip in my mind. No one needs to go up Everest, he was on a jolly and died. They know the risks when they take the challenge on.
Watching the Nepal earthquake documentary on Netflix really opened my eyes to how narcissistic these people are. One rich American guy wanted to CONTINUE climbing after the quake and was like "I have the money/insurance to pay for the best rescue" - meanwhile hundreds/thousands of villagers were trapped under several stories of buildings or lost in the wilderness with no access to help.

• Sad
  • Angry

Tabitha D

VIP Member
Ones that annoy me are Melanie Sykes, Kelly Brook and Kirstie Gallagher - all got handsy with their male parters but this conveniently gets glossed over cos some moronic men find them fit.

All are domestic abusers
Bez (Happy Mondays) is another one. He has been doing the rounds on TV lately (Celeb Masterchef etc.), and Twitter always gives him the “national treasure” treatment. But he has at least one conviction for domestic violence (and went to prison for it), which is never mentioned.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 42

Mcomics

Chatty Member
Your probably right, quite a lot of negative pages come up via Google. I arrived here following the Phil Schofield shit show & never left! I think it's a great site & if a thread doesn't interest me I simply don't visit it! No one brings you here at gunpoint 🤣🤣

• Heart

PeteM

VIP Member
i wonder if leto will go the james franco or armie hammer route and do a complete step out of what we would view as “public” life - or if he’s just too egotistical for that. he continued having extreme success (including winning an oscar) while those allegations were already happening so maybe the chance for a real career impact is gone.
Men don't get cancelled. They're simply advised to lie low for a bit.

Women...well that's another matter.

• Sad

Silverback

VIP Member
Newsflash: talk on other forums of Bono being on Epsteins’s Lolita express. A few pics are surfacing:
3A99899C-0790-437C-92D3-B6874F2A0139.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 41

MissHavisham

VIP Member
One example of actual cancelling that rarely gets mentioned, because the narrative is always 'woke lefties' do the cancelling is The Dixie Chicks. They really did get cancelled when they criticised the American invasion of Iraq and said they were ashamed that Bush was from Texas. Multiple country radio stations blacklisted them, sales died, and their careers were more or less over for the next few years.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
The amount of people gleefully throwing Hancock under the proverbial bus just shows he must be an utter twat, even more so than the public sees.

Reactions: 40
I don’t know what gopping means but presumably it’s a relevant negative word for him

The way he laid into Nicola from Girls Aloud’s looks was nasty as well as she was only about 16/17 at the time. Like he can call out somebody’s looks
It’s always the unfortunate looking blokes that think they can criticise a woman’s looks. Probably because no matter what the woman looks like, she’d never give them a second glance!

Reactions: 39