Secret Celebrity Gossip #107

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have never missed eating meat as much I do reading the last couple of pages of this thread 🤤

Disclaimer - the bacon sandwiches, not the Rimming 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I have never missed eating meat as much I do reading the last couple of pages of this thread 🤤

Disclaimer - the bacon sandwiches, not the Rimming 🤢
Going on a tangent here but it got me to thinking…would a vegan rim a non vegan? 🧐

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
This happens to so many of the celebs who appear on this show. Something about the experience seems to make them gain a huge ego overnight and become unbearably arrogant and overbearing. I find it bizarre!
This! Honestly the celebs on Strictly all act like they're solving world poverty with all their tears and speeches about their bravery and how life changing dancing the chachacha is... really ?!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I see the mail has pictures of TH (Tom Hiddleston for the avoidance of doubt 😂) pushing baby in pram and walking the dog. Very sweet. I thought I heard a noise earlier, turns out it was the collective wail of a fandom that thought it wasn’t true.

As an aside, what’s with shorts and leggings? If it’s too cold for shorts surely you just wear trousers?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm in bed reading this stuff and I'm seriously longing now for a bacon butty. I might just go down to the kitchen and rustle one up....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I see the mail has pictures of TH (Tom Hiddleston for the avoidance of doubt 😂) pushing baby in pram and walking the dog. Very sweet. I thought I heard a noise earlier, turns out it was the collective wail of a fandom that thought it wasn’t true.

As an aside, what’s with shorts and leggings? If it’s too cold for shorts surely you just wear trousers?
That poor poster who pretended she was Hiddle’s fuckbuddy must be devastated. Didn’t she claim Zawe was his flatmate? Bless.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Yes she did !
mysterious somebody …. Can’t remember her full name !
Mysterious Mystery who reappeared briefly as Kitty Eyelashes. Had insider gossip on everyone from Hollywood A listers to British and Irish Z listers, soaps stars and royalty. I’m not sure but I think she was a bit of a fantasist 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Still won't be enough for some. I remember when Louis from 1D had his kid, the Larry fans were swearing to everyone who would listen that it was nothing more than a doll that was changed every few months to make it seem like it was getting older and now, the mother borrows a kid for pics/vids, etc whenever Louis mentions him. You wouldn't mind if it was teenagers but many of them were/are in their 20s and older.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I remember when Louis from 1D had his kid, the Larry fans were swearing to everyone who would listen that it was nothing more than a doll that was changed every few months to make it seem like it was getting older and now, the mother borrows a kid for pics/vids, etc whenever Louis mentions him.
That just reminded me of their crazy theory about Louis' girlfriend Eleanor actually being triplets, one of whom they say is called Gretchen!?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
The Eleanor triplets theory is one of my favourites. The Louis’s son is fake is less amusing, although how are these nutters explaining how the fake 7yo looks identical to his dad?

Reactions: 7
Anything about Simu Liu? Guy kinda low-key seems like a dick.
The guy from Shang Chi? I love that film, one of Marvels best, but yeah as much as I want to like him there is an air of taking himself too seriously that puts me off. When the first Shang Chi came out he took something Bob Chapek said the wrong way (completely missed/listened to full context) and had a bit of a twitter strop. Chapek made a comment about shang chi cinema release being a bit of an experiment following covid after other disney releases of the time going straight to Disney plus, and shang went down the all Asians in movies not being an experiment which wasn't the context at all.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.