Secret Celebrity Gossip #107

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A really thick and chunky slice of white bread with seeds (soft on the inside, crispy crust on the outside)
Well-cooked (not burnt) crispy bacon with maple syrup on top
Copious amounts of margarine - the more, the better
An extra slice (no butter) that I can share with the previous blackbirds who frequent my garden 😘

😛

I look at photos of Brooklyn Beckham now and feel a bit sorry for him.

I think Nicola only married him for the name and exposure, and he's her whipping boy. For his part, he probably couldn't believe that someone from such a rich family could be interested in him. A blind item at the time suggested Victoria pushed for the relationship to happen so her family could bail out Victoria's fashion line (which sounded made up, as she doesn't actually lose any money personally due to the constant losses). He probably misses his family greatly but keeps his distance to keep his wife happy. She and her family sound like a bloody nightmare.

When he was with Hana Cross, there were blind items saying he was abusive. There were heaps of photos taken of them together crying, arguing (in one, one of Brooklyn's brothers looks to be telling Hana to calm down). It seemed like an incredibly volatile union so it's just as well they split.

Reactions: 18
The guy from Shang Chi? I love that film, one of Marvels best, but yeah as much as I want to like him there is an air of taking himself too seriously that puts me off. When the first Shang Chi came out he took something Bob Chapek said the wrong way (completely missed/listened to full context) and had a bit of a twitter strop. Chapek made a comment about shang chi cinema release being a bit of an experiment following covid after other disney releases of the time going straight to Disney plus, and shang went down the all Asians in movies not being an experiment which wasn't the context at all.
yeah, that’s the guy. He’s very up his own ass now that he’s more famous. I remember that though. I mean duck Chapek but I saw a headline recently about him not being amused by a celeb look alike thing at a basketball game and got curious if anyone had any tea.

Reactions: 3
I’ve never had HP sauce. I don’t even know what it really is.
Reminds me of that Irish film Intermission where they put brown sauce in their cuppas.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
The butter prevents the bacon grease melting the bread apart. Sometimes if I’m feeling fancy I make the sandwich, cut it in half then have one red and one brown.. honestly the crazy life a wfh mum lives knows no boundary’s 😂
What bacon grease? Do you not grill Your bacon?
white bread, smoked bacon, butter, brown sauce 🤢 I feel queasy

• Heart
Anything about Simu Liu? Guy kinda low-key seems like a dick.
all i really know about him is that his reddit account (where he said being gay was the same as pedophilia) got uncovered fairly recently.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
all i really know about him is that his reddit account (where he said being gay was the same as pedophilia) got uncovered fairly recently.

Hmmm honestly it's phrased badly (he should have just said any sexual orientation rather than gay to start with), but he isn't factually wrong. Paedophilia isn't a choice someone wakes up one day and makes, it's a (admittedly sick and wrong) sexual desire from within in the same way anyone's orientation/sexual attraction does.

He's also right that historically there have been times where its been more normalised. Thankfully those times have changed.

Reactions: 6
Still won't be enough for some. I remember when Louis from 1D had his kid, the Larry fans were swearing to everyone who would listen that it was nothing more than a doll that was changed every few months to make it seem like it was getting older and now, the mother borrows a kid for pics/vids, etc whenever Louis mentions him. You wouldn't mind if it was teenagers but many of them were/are in their 20s and older.
Freddie is 7 now and people STILL believe this. There are grown adults going mad about it at the moment because Louis has a documentary coming out in cinemas next month. The trailer came out yesterday and people are boycotting the film because Freddie is in the trailer.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Freddie is 7 now and people STILL believe this. There are grown adults going mad about it at the moment because Louis has a documentary coming out in cinemas next month. The trailer came out yesterday and people are boycotting the film because Freddie is in the trailer.
i can’t believe this is still happening.

i was so worried for both freddie and his mother when he was a baby - the amount of people who threatened to topple him out of his pushchair or grab him in the street to prove he was “fake” is ridiculous. all grown adults too. just caught up in an fictional narrative about real people.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
All this bacon sandwich talk on the celeb thread has caused me to wonder if the duvet thread is still a thing

• Haha
Reactions: 18
i can’t believe this is still happening.

i was so worried for both freddie and his mother when he was a baby - the amount of people who threatened to topple him out of his pushchair or grab him in the street to prove he was “fake” is ridiculous. all grown adults too. just caught up in an fictional narrative about real people.
I think it’s as bad now as it ever has been. Tumblr has always been full of it, but now they seem to have migrated to tiktok and reached a new, wider audience. Any criticism of this batshit theory is just met with rampant accusations of homophobia and being told that they are definitely not crazy and you are stupid 😳🤣

Reactions: 2
Maybe I’ve woken up on the wrong side of the bed but “she hasn’t bothered me about anything” makes me shudder.

Mind you - he’s a Fury. Tyson seems to view his wife as a pupping seal so maybe MMH will be no different?

So really he sees being asked to help with his own baby as being bothered then. What a twit.

Reactions: 13
She’s actually entering freak show territory. 😳
Entering......you say 🤔

You honestly have to wonder on the ethics of surgeons carrying out these procedures.
Like patient roulette as to whether they'll make it out of the anesthetic......

Reactions: 24
Anyone watching Pamela Anderson Home Renovation series on More4? Episode 3 was listed to be shown last night but another programme came on instead and I can't see it relisted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.