Secret Celebrity Gossip #107

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting dash cam footage of Dan Walkers accident. He appears to cut up the car that hits him by riding straight in front of it and he’s wearing dark clothes meaning it’s harder to be seen. The article also claims there is cycle path nearby which would have taken him where he needed to be without going near the busy roundabout. Just another example of cyclists and their entitlement. Bet he wasn’t insured either 🙄

I hate roundabouts. Nearly chucked my driving lessons because of them.

I will drive miles out my way to avoid them.

I would be absolutely terrified if, when I'm trying to go round a roundabout, I suddenly had a flaming cyclists as well as other cars to try and negotiate!!!

If you try and slow down to avoid the cyclist, you run the risk that another car will slam into you.

Why on earth would a cyclist not use another route!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Also me.If I’m going to do unhealthy, I’m going to do unhealthy big time.
White bread, buttered, 2-3 slices of bacon, H.P sauce.
The butter prevents the bacon grease melting the bread apart. Sometimes if I’m feeling fancy I make the sandwich, cut it in half then have one red and one brown.. honestly the crazy life a wfh mum lives knows no boundary’s 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
Since we're going down the bacon sarnie path, I have to have crispy streaky bacon (no flabby back for me), HP sauce, no butter (too much grease) and thick white doorsteps toasted.

With a strong mug of builders.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Look.
It's ketchup on a bacon sandwich, HP Sauce on a sausage sandwich.

THEY ARE THE RULES! :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Bacon sandwich - no butter or any spread, no sauce or ketchup either. Good bread. Good unsmoked rashers, not streaky.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I’ll never forget the non-buttered bacon sandwich (with a ketchup drizzle).
The boy is an idiot ... everyone knows that part of the joy of a bacon buttie is the butter sliding off the hot bacon in the sandwich 😋

I'll never forgive him for what he produced as scouse ... my dear old nana would be turning!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jesus, I just read on the m*ilo*line that Brooklyn Beckham now had around 100 tattoos - 70 of which dedicated to Nicola. They’re going to be fun to cover up when the inevitable happens.

He is completely gormless and lacks any kind of self awareness but could be a nice guy. She just seems manipulative and evil.
By all accounts the Beckhams are *relatively* down to earth as a family.
I knew someone who had a shop in Hertfordshire that Vic's mum would bring little Brooklyn into quite a lot when she was babysitting. Apparently he was a lovely little kid and she insisted on him saying please and thank you.

Ok thats my weak WEAK Brooklyn tea!
I do have some ol' Dave but doesn't everyone 🙄
---
He’s like a lot of Evangelical Christians. They’re all a bit odd and too nice to be true IME. Scratch the surface and they’re always hypocrites
This is my problem with him! All soooo picture perfect on the surface but there's deffo something grim going on!

Reactions: 16
Right now I'm going to admit to this and await the 🤢faces....

Bacon, smoked, extra crispy
Bread, white, buttered heavily
White cabbage, also dripping in butter.

Sorry.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Warburton's thick sliced white
Crispy, smoked, streaky bacon
Generous with the butter and ketchup
Bread has to be cut lengthways, not diagonally

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m more appalled by the number of people who don’t butter their bread for their bacon sarnie that I am about the Yorkshire rimmer
You people are bloody savages.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.