Secret Celebrity Gossip #107

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe I’ve woken up on the wrong side of the bed but “she hasn’t bothered me about anything” makes me shudder.

Mind you - he’s a Fury. Tyson seems to view his wife as a pupping seal so maybe MMH will be no different?

To be honest, I can’t get that riled up about this. Yes, he’s a sexist hole, but she will have known he was a sexist hole before having a baby with him. That sort of behaviour doesn’t just materialise overnight. So long as MMH has got a nice big house to live in and plenty of cash to spend on designer gear, she’s probably not that bothered.

Reactions: 21
I feel like I’ve broken the internet with my comment about Brooklyn’s un-buttered bacon sandwich. Hoping I pop up on the sidebar of shame soon 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 27
To be honest, I can’t get that riled up about this. Yes, he’s a sexist hole, but she will have known he was a sexist hole before having a baby with him. That sort of behaviour doesn’t just materialise overnight. So long as MMH has got a nice big house to live in and plenty of cash to spend on designer gear, she’s probably not that bothered.
I’ve been involved in boxing for a long time and when in training for a big fight, the focus on the fight is everything. Like footballers in World Cup preparations so she will have had this explained to her.
At the end of the day, it’s a massive money maker for Fury that won’t come around too often

Reactions: 6
Looks like I've stumbled into a right shitstorm this lunchtime! More rimming, bacon sarnie etiquette, camel toes and artificially engorged bodies. My crumpets with Philly cheese spread and Kit Kat bites are humble, in comparison (and hopefully going the right way down, after reading, especially the Kit Kat bites. With the rimming chat, I'm glad they've not melted)!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A spinoff thread from here when this thread diverted towards a discussion on duvets
Ah it could have been Vicky Pattison causing that. She was on the beg a few months ago for a decent duvet. Apparently she doesn’t know what Google is.
---
I feel like I’ve broken the internet with my comment about Brooklyn’s un-buttered bacon sandwich. Hoping I pop up on the sidebar of shame soon 😉
They don’t butter their bread in the states. It’s so weird. Apparently they use stuff like mayo, but if you just wanted a sandwich with no mayo, you’ll get no butter either.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Going on a tangent here but it got me to thinking…would a vegan rim a non vegan? 🧐
I’m not a vegan but I give rimming a miss no matter what someone eats 😂😂😂
---
You’ll have Vicky or David on the phone by the end of the day, they’ve been trying to make one of their kids vaguely interesting for years!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I think it’s as bad now as it ever has been. Tumblr has always been full of it, but now they seem to have migrated to tiktok and reached a new, wider audience. Any criticism of this batshit theory is just met with rampant accusations of homophobia and being told that they are definitely not crazy and you are stupid 😳🤣
Yep, Tumblr was the place where the craziest fans would hang out. Such a toxic place. I remember the mad Benedict Cumberbatch fans claiming his first child was a doll too, and his evil wife trapped him.

And now we have the crazy Meghan and Harry haters saying that she faked pregnancies and carried around dolls too. Same rumours, different celebs.

Sometimes I think the internet was a mistake.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yep, Tumblr was the place where the craziest fans would hang out. Such a toxic place. I remember the mad Benedict Cumberbatch fans claiming his first child was a doll too, and his evil wife trapped him.

And now we have the crazy Meghan and Harry haters saying that she faked pregnancies and carried around dolls too. Same rumours, different celebs.

Sometimes I think the internet was a mistake.
not to mention the ones that think kristen stewart and robert pattinson are still in a relationship and have two secret children 🤦🏼‍♀️

i was genuinely worried for cumberbatch’s wife (sophie?) for a little while with the stuff being said about her being a russian sex worker who was blackmailing him. it seems to have died down a little but i agree that tumblr just gives these people a change to talk with and almost show off to each other so the theories just get crazy and crazier.

louis tomlinson has a new gf right now and the comments on the twitter posts of recent photos of them are 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.