Secret Celebrity Gossip #107

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No words.
She looks like one of those cheap blow up sex dolls you see people carrying on stag nights in Blackpool 😂😂😂
---
No she's genuinely a real person

Oh Jesus Christ not her she’s a mess aswell

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m roughly the same age as KP with children born around the same age as her eldest 2. I honestly can’t think of anything worse than rocking up at the school to pick my kids up like that/ my kids mates seeing me in pictures like that. I try not to comment on women’s looks because we’re all different and beauty is in the eye of the beholder but she doesn’t even look happy. I find it sad really, I know she’s made some really crappy moves and she’s got away with so much but there’s got to be something psychological causing her to think having balloon tits at 45 is a stellar idea. It’s bonkers.

Reactions: 45
What you really need is crispy unsmoked bacon and a fried egg in a toast sandwich (a “banjo”), food of the gods. I like a bit of relish in mine.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Very crispy smoked streaky.
Thick (ish) white bloomer with just a bit of butter or if I am really starving one side fried in the frying pan. Tomato sauce ON THE SIDE.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
White bread, butter, bacon and … salt … I’ll collect my clogged arteries in the way out 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Yeah. If I’d just been in a road accident, knocked unconscious and left with bad facial injuries like that the last thing I’d want to do is take a selfie in the back of an ambulance. But he’ll get lots of sympathy from the cycling lobby who loving playing the victim in situations like this.
I find him unbearable.

Reactions: 10
I actually really liked him, right up until he appeared on Strictly where he came across as extremely self important, and just wouldn't shut up - I've disliked him ever since.
This happens to so many of the celebs who appear on this show. Something about the experience seems to make them gain a huge ego overnight and become unbearably arrogant and overbearing. I find it bizarre!

Reactions: 12
I love these threads. Where else do you get pointers on rimming and bacon butty etiquette. Who needs Debretts?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
We are a versatile bunch

I mean where else can you freely chat about Lorraine's growler 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I find him unbearable.
It's imagining the cringe scenario where he asked the ambulance crew to pose for the selfie.

I've always disliked him, even before I found out about the god bothering on Strictly. He's just so vanilla he's almost beige.

Reactions: 19
I had the misfortune to see Tony Blair in the press today.

I have thought of him as "If Evil Had A Face" for many years now.

Reactions: 28
Nearly died after having surgery to have the fattest vagina? Ummmmmm…. What?!? 😂
She must feel permanently uncomfortable. How the duck does she sleep???
---
As for fattest vagina well absolutely no words!! Not to go all mumsnet but surely they mean vulva??? Fat vulva 😂😂😂 oh my days

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Also me.If I’m going to do unhealthy, I’m going to do unhealthy big time.
White bread, buttered, 2-3 slices of bacon, H.P sauce.
This sounds like heaven to me. I haven’t had decent bacon since I moved to the states. They have that streaky crispy shite. And brown sauce doesn’t exist here. And they don’t butter their sandwiches either. It’s like blasphemy to me.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.