Secret Celebrity Gossip #107

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember when I was a kid I went to my friends house after school and her mum made us hamburgers for tea, but sheā€™d buttered the burger bunsšŸ¤¢ How I did spew everywhere I donā€™t know. I mean why? Thankfully Iā€™ve never encountered that since šŸ˜‚

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Well, my 2p on the bacon sarnie debate is that Iā€™m vegetarian and have been for the past 25 years. How come the boffins of this Earth can put a man on the moon, but they canā€™t create a decent veggie bacon?!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
This is increasingly off topic now, but I'm waiting for lab grown meat to really take off, it'll be interesting how people view it.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Well, my 2p on the bacon sarnie debate is that Iā€™m vegetarian and have been for the past 25 years. How come the boffins of this Earth can put a man on the moon, but they canā€™t create a decent veggie bacon?!
Here, here. They are all disgusting!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
not to mention the ones that think kristen stewart and robert pattinson are still in a relationship and have two secret children šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

i was genuinely worried for cumberbatchā€™s wife (sophie?) for a little while with the stuff being said about her being a russian sex worker who was blackmailing him. it seems to have died down a little but i agree that tumblr just gives these people a change to talk with and almost show off to each other so the theories just get crazy and crazier.

louis tomlinson has a new gf right now and the comments on the twitter posts of recent photos of them are šŸ˜³
I thought the Twilight couple had 4 kids? And Sophie Cumberbatch is also a people trafficking drug dealer.

As for Louis Tomlinsonā€™s new girlfriend, his bonkers fans refuse to acknowledge heā€™s not secretly married to Harry Styles, his son is a robot and this latest girlfriend will be yet another beard. Theyā€™re not teenagers anymore either! Itā€™s worrying.

Reactions: 8
Nicola comes across as so thick, so entitled, and so screechy.

Proof indeed that money doesnā€™t buy you class.
I happened across a couple of articles about celebrity wealth today. It amused me greatly that Taylor Swift's cat, the adorable Olivia Benson, has an accumulated wealth DOUBLE that of Nicola Peltz šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Here, here. They are all disgusting!
Oh Christ, I tried some of that "this is not bacon", or whatever the hell it is - think I've posted about this before, but it did a REALLY good impersonation of a bacon flavoured dog treat, but wasn't anything remotely like the 'proper' bacon I know and love. I ended up spitting it out.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A company called Morning Star used to make a really nice veggie bacon, but you can't get it in the UK any longer because it's made with GMO's šŸ™„

Reactions: 2
Phil Davis gave this explanation.

ā€œThe BAFTA awards were an embarrassing travesty. Cutting deserving winners speeches for toe curling non interviews. Poor Richard E Grant pretending to arrive in a Batmobile and no Bernard Cribbens in memorium . I resigned my membership.ā€
Which sounds a lot better if you add ā€œPARKLIFE!ā€œ at the end.

(crap, Iā€™ve just realised thatā€™s Phil Daniels, not Phil Davis, sorry to both Phils).

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.