Secret Celebrity Gossip #107

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Phil Davis gave this explanation.

Which sounds a lot better if you add “PARKLIFE!“ at the end.

(crap, I’ve just realised that’s Phil Daniels, not Phil Davis, sorry to both Phils).
I thought it was him too! Was thinking he looks different!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
FailOnline's "can you guess" are becoming more and more every day. They are varying it now. We've got a "can you guess" about what role someone nearly got in Mean Girls to go along side the "can you guess who this person is" ones.

There's always been gutter journalism but I do miss real articles being more common than not and I also find this content pretty bizarre in general for the Fail. Have they had a change in leadership roles at the HQ or something? Seems like the sort of thing someone would push to make their mark as a newbie or something.

Reactions: 10
Still won't be enough for some. I remember when Louis from 1D had his kid, the Larry fans were swearing to everyone who would listen that it was nothing more than a doll that was changed every few months to make it seem like it was getting older and now, the mother borrows a kid for pics/vids, etc whenever Louis mentions him. You wouldn't mind if it was teenagers but many of them were/are in their 20s and older.
Scariest fans I ever saw were the Supernatural ones who shipped Jared and Jensen with each other and hated their wives with a scary amount of energy.

Worst thing was many of them were 40+ years old.

Kathy Bates from Misery, anyone!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I think the BAFTAs should just bring in Phil Daniels to replace Phil Davis, looks like no one would know the difference.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I feel left out so smoked back bacon well done but just darker pink not to burnt, on Sourdough, no sauce but i'm 1 who butters bread for bacon

Reactions: 6
Scariest fans I ever saw were the Supernatural ones who shipped Jared and Jensen with each other and hated their wives with a scary amount of energy.

My best mate is one of these!!!

She has just had a Supernatural tattoo and has flown from England to Rome to one of the conventions to go and meet them. And yes, she is 40+ years old and married.

I’ve done some daft stuff in my time but I’ve never flown to another country in pursuit of anyone…

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
My best mate is one of these!!!

She has just had a Supernatural tattoo and has flown from England to Rome to one of the conventions to go and meet them. And yes, she is 40+ years old and married.

I’ve done some daft stuff in my time but I’ve never flown to another country in pursuit of anyone…
I've been to a couple, but in defence I had a general interest in the show and to take my then teenage daughter who was fanatical about it at the time. I go to a lot of cons in general as well as I work a lot of them (weird story, not for here)
I did observe some very odd behaviour from women my age and it was a bit weird. Lots of squealing so you couldn't hear half of what was being said etc. That said, there is always amusement to be had chatting with Mark Sheppard as he is a bit nuts in a nice way.

Reactions: 13

someone gave jensen’s wife a bag of rusty nails at a convention iirc. it’s absolutely mad and like you say, the majority of them are grown women!

i don’t judge anyone for being into fandoms at any age, do what makes you happy, but if it reaches the point that you’re handing someone’s wife a bag of nails you have to take a long look at yourself 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 17
someone gave jensen’s wife a bag of rusty nails at a convention iirc. it’s absolutely mad and like you say, the majority of them are grown women!

i don’t judge anyone for being into fandoms at any age, do what makes you happy, but if it reaches the point that you’re handing someone’s wife a bag of nails you have to take a long look at yourself 🤣
Judging by some of the stuff my mate has told me I am not in the least bit surprised!
It’s not the fandom stuff I object to (I’ve done some daft stuff in the pursuit of people I like) but there’s some absolute fruit and nut cases among the Supernatural lot. I can’t even understand why either…

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.