Secret Celebrity Gossip #105

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got nothing against body positivity, think it's great to have different kinds of TV, it got boring after a while of just perfect prim and done up types.

But what I don't get is the hog-tied like someone in an Amsterdam dungeon one day, piss orgy the other... It's grim no matter what you look like. At this point what's the next step? Just getting his bits out and helicoptering it round while he sings the chorus?
It's vile, not everyone even knows about half these fetishises.
Evden if hes notshowing actual genitalia the whole look is about thingz that go on behind closed doors or on 18+ sites, special clubs etc.
it's not fair to keep throwing out stuff like this for mainstream public consumption, especially when parents are working so hard to try and protect their kids on the Web
It's not just Sam smith, loads of celebs seem to do it now, presumably to look edgy but I find it creepy as heck.
People can do whatever they want hog tied whatever in private but some of the stuff around these preferences can be really triggering and we're not seeking it out, it's just there and we're not giving consent to see it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
Evden if hes notshowing actual genitalia the whole look is about thingz that go on behind closed doors or on 18+ sites, special clubs etc.
it's not fair to keep throwing out stuff like this for mainstream public consumption, especially when parents are working so hard to try and protect their kids on the Web
It's not just Sam smith, loads of celebs seem to do it now, presumably to look edgy but I find it creepy as heck.
People can do whatever they want hog tied whatever in private but some of the stuff around these preferences can be really triggering and we're not seeking it out, it's just there and we're not giving consent to see it
I just can't help wondering if his parents have seen these pictures and what the conversation round Sunday lunch must be like 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I agree 100%. We all have to share the public space fairly. Non-consensual activity is criminalised for a reason. People exposing themselves is criminalised for a reason. Now, if people DO consent to see this stuff they know where to find it and can freely access it. Those of us who DO NOT consent to seeing someone exposing themselves should not have to switch on any random channel on the telly or go online shopping for an air-fryer only to be violated seeing SS getting pissed on in lingerie. This infringes on other people's freedoms and it is not okay.

As an aside, it's rich that a fat roll gay man is invariably praised publicly for this nonsense but women routinely vilified for less. Then turn around and say gay men are the most persecuted demographic in Western society. :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I just can't help wondering if his parents have seen these pictures and what the conversation round Sunday lunch must be like 😅
Lol, reminds me of old, now canceled, Little Britain with that guy walking around his little Welsh village dressed in Britney style red pvc shortie playsuit. Matt lucas.
Ss rolls into the dining room in full regalia, parents carry on talking about village life and local gossip while he sulks on the floor cos nobody's reacting to the latest Ann summers drop.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
He didn't do it.
---

Wrong.
I never said he did, I said that's what he was accused of. No one believes in his innocence more than me, no need to bite my head off. I said upthread that I wouldn't say what the outcome of the trial was, so people could enjoy the book.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I hate the pushing of the idea that everything sexy is empowering and to be celebrated. Like, we don't have to be Victorians - we can acknowledge that sex happens and that's a good thing, but at the same time not everything has to be public. Now you're shouted down as a prude if you don't necessarily want to know what Sam Smith does in the bedroom.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I agree 100%. We all have to share the public space fairly. Non-consensual activity is criminalised for a reason. People exposing themselves is criminalised for a reason. Now, if people DO consent to see this stuff they know where to find it and can freely access it. Those of us who DO NOT consent to seeing someone exposing themselves should not have to switch on any random channel on the telly or go online shopping for an air-fryer only to be violated seeing SS getting pissed on in lingerie. This infringes on other people's freedoms and it is not okay.

As an aside, it's rich that a fat roll gay man is invariably praised publicly for this nonsense but women routinely vilified for less. Then turn around and say gay men are the most persecuted demographic in Western society. :rolleyes:
I'm not even sure a gay man would get away with it. Gay men and their sexuality isn't hugely accepted in modern society/media. If you look at most representation its the camp, more feminine, funny side of gay culture that can seem safe and people can have a laugh with and be comfortable with. Often played for laughs and entertainment.

If Sam hadn't said they were non binary I'm not sure if this would be playing out the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm not even sure a gay man would get away with it. Gay men and their sexuality isn't hugely accepted in modern society/media. If you look at most representation its the camp, more feminine, funny side of gay culture that can seem safe and people can have a laugh with and be comfortable with. Often played for laughs and entertainment.

If Sam hadn't said they were non binary I'm not sure if this would be playing out the same.

In what way? They they wouldn't be behaving like this or the reaction they're getting?

I hate the pushing of the idea that everything sexy is empowering and to be celebrated. Like, we don't have to be Victorians - we can acknowledge that sex happens and that's a good thing, but at the same time not everything has to be public. Now you're shouted down as a prude if you don't necessarily want to know what Sam Smith does in the bedroom.
It's all for attention and money, I hate when a celebrity strips off for a photoshoot and says they're doing it for 'empowerment'.

Reactions: 38
I will never understand how stripping off naked is empowering for women. Never.
I don't either. And surely if someone wanted to feel empowered they could pay for a photoshoot themselves and put the photos in their home and share with friends/family. But no they have to do deals with magazines and make money out of it.

Reactions: 21
A girl I know 'won' a boudoir photoshoot on Facebook. When I say won, she got a free photoshoot, she had to provide her own underwear and props, then she was give an a5 photo, with the option of buying the entire shoot for £600. She said it made her feel empowered. I still can't work out how getting your kit off in a studio and dressing in provocative underwear is empowering, particularly when you end up paying ££££ for the experience, because pretty much everyone buys the entire photoshoot.

I suppose for someone with low self esteem, being made to look glamorous and sexy in photos must be an ego-boost though.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
A girl I know 'won' a boudoir photoshoot on Facebook. When I say won, she got a free photoshoot, she had to provide her own underwear and props, then she was give an a5 photo, with the option of buying the entire shoot for £600. She said it made her feel empowered. I still can't work out how getting your kit off in a studio and dressing in provocative underwear is empowering, particularly when you end up paying ££££ for the experience, because pretty much everyone buys the entire photoshoot.

I suppose for someone with low self esteem, being made to look glamorous and sexy in photos must be an ego-boost though.
These sound similar to the photoshoots from years ago, where they’d put Vaseline all over the lens, trowel a load of make-up on and stick you in a flying jacket, and the pics would be about £200 then. Obviously no lingerie at that time!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yeah.Nowhere in the history of anywhere has a man stared at a woman getting naked and thought:-
Oh, look at the empowerment on that.
I would have more respect if they told me, I think I am gorgeous and I am an exhibitionist.
I have a problem with Sam because I am well aware that the LGBT community have had a lot of problems with being......well, just being ,actually.So I feel worried with criticism,But that in itself is problematic because it is treating people as different.
I want to be at the stage where I can call them( Sam)out for being a head, who needs a good friend to check the rushes and say “ Ffs Sam, get a bleeping grip”

• Heart
Reactions: 23

i definitely feel like the reaction would be different.

the thing with sam, for me, is that it doesn’t seem genuine in any way, there is a sadness and awkwardness behind their eyes all the time that i think in turn makes us (the audience) feel awkward looking at them. there’s a few other pop stars who can push the limit a little (olly alexander probably comes instantly to mind, madonna back in the day, maybe lizzo now image wise) but i think there’s usually a genuineness or charisma where i would be like cool they’re doing their thing etc. sam just never fully owns the imagery and so the whole thing never quite works.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Gosh, I remember the death of Ronni Chasen:

I remember going down quite the rabbit hole with this one as there were so many odd things about it. A man who boasted about carrying out the contract hit committed suicide before police could arrest him. There was some sort of scandal with one of Ronni's nieces, to whom she left $10 in her will (strange, considering she was worth millions). There were rumours about her possibly revealing something she'd found out. And so it went on.

I went down it too! It was mad. Ronni had been at the Burlesque premiere Literally 5 mins before with CHER and Christina Augilara! If you ever have updates about this story, please post!

Definitely bumped off for knowing too much (the Hollywood Publicists are the most powerful of all), with Ronni, I read everything from she’d ticked off the Russian mafia trafficking gangs, to she had some incriminating pics of Sheryl Crow (that one was mad), to she was laudering money through her business for big name artists/painters, in particular, something with that famous expensive gallery, can’t remember name of it, and was keeping the money herself.

All believable! Niece involvement bit was so strange too. That fake hitmen guy who “killed himself“ was all for show and theatre and the local police closed the book on the whole thing less than a week later, never to be spoken of again. Keeping quiet and making everything go away quick is usually indication someone extremely powerful and famous is involved.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I am sick of having "hey what's wrong with you....... got to turnaround" in my head everyday since Vanessa booted him.😫

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.