Secret Celebrity Gossip #105

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched Eighth Wonder - I'm Not Scared after seeing the mention of Patsy Kensit here. Tune! And those cheekbones!

Wasn't her real Dad reputed to be a gangster or something?

Reactions: 7
'By Myself' by Lauren Bacall is an excellent autobiography. She is a good storyteller.
Take with a massive pinch of salt her time line of her affair with Frank Sinatra though. She says it started after Humphrey Bogart died, but it was well known it was going on well before that.
Speaking of which Rat Pack Confidential by Shawn Levy is a good read.

Hollywood Babylon is pretty good, if you haven‘t read it, but it’s quite well known. Think the new film with Margot Robbie and Brad Pitt is based on it.

Reactions: 8
“Upside Down” by Nile Rodgers is fantastic.

He’s had such an interesting life, as well as being involved with so much iconic music. I don’t know for sure, but it doesn’t seem to be ghostwritten, he’s a lovely guy, so while you’re reading it, he’s good company.

Reactions: 24
Nile messaged me once after me mentioning another (late) star. He said some nice things about him. My husband says there’s no way it was the real him, but I think it maybe was. It seemed genuine and it was just the one message.

Reactions: 30
Nile messaged me once after me mentioning another (late) star. He said some nice things about him. My husband says there’s no way it was the real him, but I think it maybe was. It seemed genuine and it was just the one message.
Thats’s so lovely! I bet it was him. A friend of mine messaged him once, then met him at a show a few days later, and he remembered them!

Reactions: 22
I thought he die murder her? I remember asking about it on Reddit and got downvoted to oblivion!
I don't want to spoiler in case anyone wants to read the book, because it's a wild ride! The facts are on Wikipedia if you want to know.

Reactions: 4
Nile Rodgers is such a genuine guy. He comes across as very humble for someone so talented and revered.

Reactions: 24
Blimey, I didn’t know she had an affair with Frank Sinatra. Is there anybody he didn’t shag?!

Reactions: 10
Blimey, I didn’t know she had an affair with Frank Sinatra. Is there anybody he didn’t shag?!
they were engaged! sinatra broke it off because, apparently, he was mad that she (or someone in her circle) told the media before he wanted it known.

in terms of, is there anybody he didn’t shag, i think that’s a very short list

Reactions: 6
I saw her when I was in the queue for the Queen interviewing people. Her clothes and figure were awesome - her face was genuinely weird!

I, Fatty is a really good book about Fatty Arbuckle if you don't know that story: he was a silent film star who was accused of murdering a woman, which led to the biggest celebrity scandal of the 1920s.
He was also probably innocent

Reactions: 4
I don't want to spoiler in case anyone wants to read the book, because it's a wild ride! The facts are on Wikipedia if you want to know.
You can use the spoiler function on tattle! It hides words and sentences.
Reading on Wikipedia it sounds like he did have something to do with her death

Reactions: 2
That was what I was on about. If Sia was a man I think that relationship would have been looked at far more closely.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.