Secret Celebrity Gossip #105

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably an unpopular opinion on Tattle but I feel that 99% of the “X celebrity is secretly gay” stories are complete and utter fan fiction in the year 2023.
I think some are, for sure. But I also think some aren't. The idea that no-one in the public eye is closeted is ridiculous.

Reactions: 12
Maybe but the Leo one has been out there since at least Titanic.
I think Leo and Lukas are a couple. I'd rather believe that than think a 48yo man dates and dumps a series of very young women on an annual basis as some kind of ego boost.

Reactions: 24
I think Leo and Lukas are a couple. I'd rather believe that than think a 48yo man dates and dumps a series of very young women on an annual basis as some kind of ego boost.
You'd think he'd find a long term beard if that was the case. Deliberately coming across as a bit of a weird creep is a strange tactic.

Reactions: 30
I work with a woman in her 60's and she has every Easter, every Christmas, every half term holiday and 6 weeks off each summer. It's written into her contract and she started work for the company in her 30's when her 3 children were at primary school. Her contract has never come up for renewal, much to the annoyance of other people working in the same role who can only occasionally get time off coinciding with their children's school holidays. I only work 2 days a week (condensed hours) so it doesn't bother me. I can see why Lorraine's younger colleagues with school age children might feel a bit miffed, but a contract is a contract. Doesn't mean she's not a selfish old boot though :D
This rings a bell. A talk at work about "perks" and that people should give up the perk if they no longer need it so that "younger" employees can then benefit from it.
We knew what they were referring to. Exactly what you mention above. Younger members of staff with children were getting refused leave as too many staff were already off.
Didn't make for a good working atmosphere.

Reactions: 18
You'd think he'd find a long term beard if that was the case. Deliberately coming across as a bit of a weird creep is a strange tactic.
Simon Cowell had a series of look alike girlfriends for most of his adult life, most of whom were a bit younger than him, none of whom lasted the distance, other than this latest one who is mother to his child. Is he also a weird creep? Maybe Leo is auditioning for a long term beard, but he hasn't found her yet?

Reactions: 11
To be perfectly realistic, it doesn't affect Leo's bottom line or reputation whether the internet peanut gallery finds him weird or not. He's not a social media celebrity, he's one of the few true movie stars left, and any film he's attached to is an event.

Regarding the long term beard thing, my understanding is that the idea is the girlfriends are actual flings (for Leo definitely, and possibly Lukas too), not beards.

Reactions: 14
This rings a bell. A talk at work about "perks" and that people should give up the perk if they no longer need it so that "younger" employees can then benefit from it.
We knew what they were referring to. Exactly what you mention above. Younger members of staff with children were getting refused leave as too many staff were already off.
Didn't make for a good working atmosphere.
I don't understand if you don't need to have the same holidays as schools why on earth would you keep them? I can't wait until i can holiday off peak again!

Although Pedro and Bella are 47 and 19 in real life in the Last of Us he is supposed to be 56 and her character is 14 so perhaps a slight unfair comparison to Leo and the latest GF but I am nearly 47 myself and a 19 year old is like a baby to me!

Reactions: 16
I don't understand if you don't need to have the same holidays as schools why on earth would you keep them? I can't wait until i can holiday off peak again!

Although Pedro and Bella are 47 and 19 in real life in the Last of Us he is supposed to be 56 and her character is 14 so perhaps a slight unfair comparison to Leo and the latest GF but I am nearly 47 myself and a 19 year old is like a baby to me!
I mean sure, Bella is a very young looking 19. Eden Polani doesn't look like a baby (or even a teenager, honestly) to me.

nch_model_and_an_Israeli_father-m-16_1675778001015.jpg

Reactions: 4
I think Leo has a complete lack of sexual energy. He is always pictured, and rumoured, with all these young hotties but there is never any chemistry in the photos. Gay? Asexual? Small dick energy? No idea but he's probably not shagging them. Maybe he did in the past but not now.

Or maybe they ARE beards but can't fake the interest as he is also said to have the most putrid BO imaginable.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I think Leo has a complete lack of sexual energy. He is always pictured, and rumoured, with all these young hotties but there is never any chemistry in the photos. Gay? Asexual? Small dick energy? No idea but he's probably not shagging them. Maybe he did in the past but not now.

Or maybe they ARE beards but can't fake the interest as he is also said to have the most putrid BO imaginable.
I think the putrid BO thing is a rumour spread out of jealousy. There used to be similar stuff said about Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp. I think there's a few hardworking bit part actors in Hollywood who never get the leading man roles, so tell everyone who will listen that the A listers smell bad. It's a very childish insult, telling someone that they smell.

I have never been up close and personal with any Hollywood star so can't put my theory to the test. I have met a few British celebrities and they mostly smelt of cigarettes and chewing gum.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My son who works in a pharmacy just had the pleasure of serving Gazza today! Pissed, slurring his words, complaining of a dislocated shoulder (even took his top off to show him), itchiness all over, said he looks dreadful…

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
My son who works in a pharmacy just had the pleasure of serving Gazza today! Pissed, slurring his words, complaining of a dislocated shoulder (even took his top off to show him), itchiness all over, said he looks dreadful…
Surely he should be in A&E with a dislocated shoulder, not a pharmacy. I bet he does look dreadful, the itchiness could be a sign of liver failure. Poor man.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Seeing Leonardo DiCaprio with the nineteen year old is making my skin crawl. Used to love him as an actor, and was very swept up in Leomania back in the day when Titanic came out when I was a young teen, but he's become a creepy old man and it's sad to witness, and I feel bad for the young women.

Reactions: 22
Seeing Leonardo DiCaprio with the nineteen year old is making my skin crawl. Used to love him as an actor, and was very swept up in Leomania back in the day when Titanic came out when I was a young teen, but he's become a creepy old man and it's sad to witness, and I feel bad for the young women.
I don't feel bad for the women, they know exactly what they are doing. Being Leo's arm candy for however long it lasts is a brilliant way of getting publicity, plus hanging out on his yacht drinking champagne can't be too arduous. According to Popbitch, there's little to no sex involved, so no sweaty middle-aged man grunting on top of you either. I'd do it but I'm too old and my husband wouldn't be very impressed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
A friend of mine was in rehab a few years ago with him, and didn’t think he had long left even back then.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I don't feel bad for the women, they know exactly what they are doing. Being Leo's arm candy for however long it lasts is a brilliant way of getting publicity, plus hanging out on his yacht drinking champagne can't be too arduous. According to Popbitch, there's little to no sex involved, so no sweaty middle-aged man grunting on top of you either. I'd do it but I'm too old and my husband wouldn't be very impressed.
Even if true they are still being used by a much older adult who should have more decency and know better. It's just super sleazy behaviour from Leo, in my eyes, regardless of the finer details of things.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Yes, my 19yo self would do it like a shot! Not particularly edifying behaviour from DeCaprio, but nothing illegal, they all know what they're doing. I couldn't get all pearl-clutchy about it tbh 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.