Secret Celebrity Gossip #105

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vanessa is far superior to her in every single way. She's educated, intelligent, glamorous, funny, kind, witty, likeable and comes across as a woman I would love to have as a friend. Ben has been sponging off her for way too long, I'm glad she's kicked him to the kerb. He hasn't had a career to speak of for years, so God only knows how he's going to make a living now. I wouldn't be surprised if he did a tawdry kiss and tell about his life with Vanessa.
Unfortunately this Popbitch snippet (circa 2018) is slightly behind a paywall, but I can still copy / paste it. https://popbitch.com/emails/working-hard-for-satan/

I agree with those being complimentary about Vanessa - I even remember her talkshow on ITV mornings, years and years ago (took over from Kilroy, I think).
Best celebrity argument of the year: Vanessa Feltz overheard bickering with her boyfriend in Sainsbury’s Clapham Common branch, saying: “I don’t care if you want a gluten-free pizza! I’m the one paying the bills!”

• Haha
Reactions: 56
I'm aware this is entirely superficial but the truth is Sam Smith gets extra criticism because they doesn't meet current beauty standards. I don't think it's because they're queer. It's because they look like Pat Butcher.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Huh. Really? I live in the heart of Packer country and I've honestly never heard this before! Not that I follow it super closely, more of a baseball and basketball girl myself, but when I was in high school he was the guy every girl had a thing for so I've heard plenty lmao. Interesting. Well. Maybe he'll come out after retiring.
I don't think he'll come out, because his family is quite religious and he's a bit strange about things in a way that I think implies he's not happy in himself.

Reactions: 2
My view of Vanessa Feltz was always a bit tainted by this story, by seeing this story, but seeing all the love for her here I may have to write it off as an anomaly!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Huh. Really? I live in the heart of Packer country and I've honestly never heard this before! Not that I follow it super closely, more of a baseball and basketball girl myself, but when I was in high school he was the guy every girl had a thing for so I've heard plenty lmao. Interesting. Well. Maybe he'll come out after retiring.
I don't think he'll come out, because his family is quite religious and he's a bit strange about things in a way that I think implies he's not happy in himself.
tldr I honestly think he's just a complicated guy. Most likely bisexual rather than gay.

Once upon a time, Aaron lived with his personal trainer, Kevin Lanflisi.

aaronkevin.jpg

Kevin was the first person Aaron ran to after winning the Super Bowl in 2011, and shortly thereafter Kevin tweeted a photo of himself wearing the championship ring.

Their eventual "falling out" was apparently very emotional for Kevin, he bitterly subtweeted Aaron for years.

kenvintwitterrant.jpg

Post-Kevin, Aaron dated Olivia Munn for a few years. It was around that time that it came out that he wasn't on speaking terms with his family. The two main theories around this are (1) his family is conservative and Aaron is liberal, or (2) they hated Olivia Munn. I tend to lean towards the second option given that Olivia is well known to be a horrible person. Since their breakup she has dined out on the rumors, telling multiple podcast hosts that one of her exes was closeted, obviously knowing that people would immediately think of Aaron.

Olivia-Munn-Aaron-Rodgers_glamour_14may14_getty_b.jpg

After Olivia, Aaron was engaged to Shailene Woodley, which I thought was a perfect match since she's a crunchy pansexual free-love hippy who would probably happily oblige whatever proclivities Aaron had so long as he obliged hers. Sadly the relationship seems to have crumbled and Aaron is back to being single.

-shailene-woodley-aarron-rodgers-lede.rsquare.w700.jpg

Reactions: 9
Zac Efron has a new nick name, Zac Muff-ron - Due to an article in the DM where a 'friend' of an ex lover tells how he was always going down on her! 🤭 Good lad!

Edit: Other news Gandalf is moaning he has to have an 'intimacy coordinator' on set - I wonder why............

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Zac Efron has a new nick name, Zac Muff-ron - Due to an article in the DM where a 'friend' of an ex lover tells how he was always going down on her! 🤭 Good lad!

Edit: Other news Gandalf is moaning he has to have an 'intimacy coordinator' on set - I wonder why............
When Gandalf gets a bit frisky I hope the Intimacy Coordinator jumps in and bellows "You shall not pass!"

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I was in a really crappy small club in Reading about 15 years ago, there must have been about 20 people max in there. Suddenly the only popular Phats and Small song starts playing, Ben appears on the tiny stage singing it. It was so surreal and I felt embarrassed for him as no one even seemed bothered, going from Top of the Pops to that!
Was that sub 89?

Reactions: 1
I like Harry, and his music, but his outfit is as bad as Sam's.
Harry is definitely more talented and hotter, but they both, as my dear departed Nanna would say, are dressed up like a dogs dinner.
My Nan, very much alive and well, wants to borrow Harry’s jumpsuit for when she goes on her cruise this summer, it’s the perfect outfit for dining at the captain’s table. She says she will wear a T-shirt underneath to preserve her modesty and cover her beige minimiser bra. Sam Smith’s jumpsuit is a bit too sequinned and she reckons it would chafe.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

There were persistent rumours a while back.

Reactions: 5
My Nan, very much alive and well, wants to borrow Harry’s jumpsuit for when she goes on her cruise this summer, it’s the perfect outfit for dining at the captain’s table. She says she will wear a T-shirt underneath to preserve her modesty and cover her beige minimiser bra. Sam Smith’s jumpsuit is a bit too sequinned and she reckons it would chafe.
Yeah, no disrespect but a nice thick cotton vest from M&S would be needed without question [reaches for calamine lotion]

Also, I just saw this on Twitter and it made me
chuckle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
My view of Vanessa Feltz was always a bit tainted by this story, by seeing this story, but seeing all the love for her here I may have to write it off as an anomaly!

Are all presenters see you next Tuedays? It seems the vast majority have a horrible rep behind the scenes, e.g Lorraine, Schofield, Ant.

Reactions: 8
I’ve only ever heard nice things about Lorraine (apart from the fact that she takes school holidays off even though her own kids are grown up and in their 20s).

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What a
What a LEGEND ! 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Lorraine is supposed to be a complete witch, you can see her mask slip when someone dares disagrees and stands up to her. She’s great friends with Dan Wotten too, shudder.

• Sick
Reactions: 37
Small bit of tea about McKellen, but apparently he’s hung like a horse. A friend of mine went to see him in King Lear a good few years ago and he got naked (no need to for that role, he obviously likes showing off!) and she said he was very well endowed.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.