Secret Celebrity Gossip #105

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't feel bad for the women, they know exactly what they are doing. Being Leo's arm candy for however long it lasts is a brilliant way of getting publicity, plus hanging out on his yacht drinking champagne can't be too arduous. According to Popbitch, there's little to no sex involved, so no sweaty middle-aged man grunting on top of you either. I'd do it but I'm too old and my husband wouldn't be very impressed.
I agree with this. The same could be said for Madonna. She’s in her sixties now, but most of her boyfriends are all in their twenties. I think the boyfriends just enjoy the lifestyle for as long as it lasts.

• Sick
Reactions: 31
I agree with this. The same could be said for Madonna. She’s in her sixties now, but most of her boyfriends are all in their twenties. I think the boyfriends just enjoy the lifestyle for as long as it lasts.
I still can't get over Madonna's face. At least Leo looks like a middle-age man with his beautiful young girlfriends. Madonna looks like some kind of horrific waxwork dummy that speaks. I'm sure I've seen something on Netflix with that storyline. Her young boyfriends deserve all the perks of being a rich woman's plaything - every morning must be like waking up to being a cast member of The Woman Upstairs (parental guidance advised).

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I still can't get over Madonna's face. At least Leo looks like a middle-age man with his beautiful young girlfriends. Madonna looks like some kind of horrific waxwork dummy that speaks. I'm sure I've seen something on Netflix with that storyline. Her young boyfriends deserve all the perks of being a rich woman's plaything - every morning must be like waking up to being a cast member of The Woman Upstairs (parental guidance advised).
Hot take: Madonna isn't trying to look good. She's doing camp. At a time when celebs half her age (or younger!) are morphing themselves into uncanny valley Handsome Squidward buccal fatless anthropoid Instagram blow-up dolls, her look is turning a funhouse mirror onto that culture: This is what you all will look like, so get your horror out of the way now. It's exactly what our current moment deserves.

I also don't think her current face is that far off from Jennifer Coolidge, but no one is saying tit about her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Has anyone watched the Pamela Anderson doc on Netflix? I can’t find a thread for her.

Reactions: 6
They still have to shag her 65 year old bones and nappy sized fake arse.

They earn every penny they’re paid.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hot take: Madonna isn't trying to look good. She's doing camp. At a time when celebs half her age (or younger!) are morphing themselves into uncanny valley Handsome Squidward buccal fatless anthropoid Instagram blow-up dolls, her look is turning a funhouse mirror onto that culture: This is what you all will look like, so get your horror out of the way now. It's exactly what our current moment deserves.

I also don't think her current face is that far off from Jennifer Coolidge, but no one is saying tit about her.
"Hot take" sounds very Wendy Williams...!

I think Madonna is surrounded by so many yes-men who are terrified to say no to her and her plastic surgeon / beautician / etc probably goes along with her demands for "more filler! MORE!" for an easy life. Even when she looks almost as if she has some sort of elephantitis going on.

If a surgeon or dermatologist or aesthetician has any sort of morals and says "enough", Madonna can shop around for someone who will do her bidding.

You even seen it in the earlier days of In Bed With Madonna, everyone was nervously laughing along at her jokes and seemed on edge around her.

It's not camp, camp is self-deprecating, delivered with a wink and a smile - Madonna doesn't seem to have the self-awareness (or humour) any more - maybe years ago she did, but she seems lost and deluded nowadays, as if she's somewhat lost grip of reality. It's rather sad, really. Fame and vast wealth can be a lonely life.

Reactions: 38

I think Madonna is surrounded by so many yes-men who are terrified to say no to her and her plastic surgeon / beautician / etc probably goes along with her demands for "more filler! MORE!" for an easy life. Even when she looks almost as if she has some sort of elephantitis going on.

If a surgeon or dermatologist or aesthetician has any sort of morals and says "enough", Madonna can shop around for someone who will do her bidding.

You even seen it in the earlier days of In Bed With Madonna, everyone was nervously laughing along at her jokes and seemed on edge around her.

It's not camp, camp is self-deprecating, delivered with a wink and a smile - Madonna doesn't seem to have the self-awareness (or humour) any more - maybe years ago she did, but she seems lost and deluded nowadays, as if she's somewhat lost grip of reality. It's rather sad, really. Fame and vast wealth can be a lonely life.
I think she is on drugs, prescription meds of some kind. I’ve always thought she was a horrible cow, but very smart. She seems to have lost it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
It's not camp, camp is self-deprecating, delivered with a wink and a smile - Madonna doesn't seem to have the self-awareness (or humour) any more - maybe years ago she did, but she seems lost and deluded nowadays, as if she's somewhat lost grip of reality.
That's the problem with her for me (apart from the terrible surgery): she just takes herself so, so seriously. Why do I get the impression that she could be having so much more fun in life?

Reactions: 22
That's the problem with her for me (apart from the terrible surgery): she just takes herself so, so seriously. Why do I get the impression that she could be having so much more fun in life?
She can't laugh at herself. One of my friends was one of the monks at the Tel Aviv Eurovision who sang with her (random but true!). She was a real cowbag, effed and jeffed, and made everyone sign an NDA.

I still love her until the Confessions era - she was an icon to me!

• Heart
Reactions: 23

A cosmetic dermatologist was asked about Madonna and he said her surgeons should be saying no more, but then freely admitted if Madonna came to see him he would 'tit myself and just do whatever she wants' so I think you are spot on

• Haha
Reactions: 26
There’s been a surge of interest in Space Raider crisps though, thanks to Madge!
Lauren Goodger uses that filter as well (the v-shaped chin) - it's hilarious as you know in real photos she has at least two more chins and is much larger IRL. (An example of today's filters from Loz: https://tattle.life/threads/lauren-...e-had-a-reduction.36903/page-23#post-13884997). Madonna does seem to try and take care of her figure (though the arse implants were a baffling addition).

I do agree that Madonna seems "off" these days, but I can't put my finger on why. As if she's lost control of...something. Very needy too, at this point in her life she should relax and know she's still the most famous woman in the world and let her successors do their thing.

Her legacy is secured, why taint it? Someone said it's similar to Michael Jackson and I get where they're coming from. There's almost a desperation about her.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.