Secret Celebrity Gossip #105

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No it wasnā€™t ā€œwidely rumouredā€œ at all. He had a child with another model/actress, that he was with for a long time. Whoever it was that played NATASHA from SEX and the CITY, canā€™t remember her name. He dumped Natasha (Or whatever her real name is) for Gisele.

He aint gay. Gay people WISH he was gay.
I thought he was married to Bridget Moyanahan from Blue Bloods before Gisele???

I'm sure they've got a son together.

Would be a bigger shock than Caitlyn Jenner if Tom Brady turned out to be gay.

Reactions: 4
Benā€™s Instagram from 20 Jan. Maybe my imagination running away from me, but basically he has said in this post he has been dealing with a troll, and lost his DMs. And if you sent him a work DM, send again. This would be around the time he got caught out by Vanessa, I reckon he deleted them all when she demanded to see them. If that person from BB is one of his ā€œconquestsā€ and she says she is everything she werenā€™t- we would have to agree with her. Vanessa has a good command of the English language for a start.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Vanessa on Talk TV like a trooper, bless her. Have loved her for years, since she used to write in Marie Clare, 30 years ago?
Wishing her well xx

• Heart
Reactions: 32

BRIDGET is who played NATASHA in Sex and the City. They are the same person!

I couldnā€™t be bothered googling her name so thank you for that, I knew it was Irish sounding lol.

Tom is definitely gorgeous. Think he pals around a lot with Beckham now, they live next to each other in Miami.

Reactions: 5
Sam Smith is a man who claims to not be a man. He is gaslighting everyone.

He's also an unfuckable lard ass who is cavorting in ways which show off his wobbly, pasty man-jugs and is making the nation's stomach turn.

In case anyone wasn't aware, his wealthy mother was sacked from her City job for spending all of her working day trying to get Sam's career off the ground.

Gay men don't need someone like Sam representing them. Homophobia is on the rise, and it's all down to clowns like him.

Tell us what you really think šŸ˜‚

I agree with it all btw šŸ˜‰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Okay, so quick intro to Tom Brady.

He's the quarterback of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers football team since 2020. Prior to that, he was the quarterback of the New England (really, Boston) Patriots for 20 years. In a sport where most professional careers last 3-5 years. He led the Patriots to seven Super Bowl victories. He is undoubtedly the greatest quarterback of all time.

He's also a weirdo. He follows a crazy ultra-vegan diet, he kisses his son on the mouth, and he's buddies with Donald Trump. He caused drama when he abruptly announced his retirement from the Patriots on St. Patrick's Day 2020, and then six weeks later announced he was un-retiring, joining the Buccaneers that season. This was apparently the catalyst for his divorce from Gisele, who has long implied that she doesn't like how long he's played and that the NFL has covered up the extent he's been injured.

Anyway, he's finally retiring, probably because his heart's not in it anymore after the stress of the divorce, and now he's posting sad selfies. What's interesting to me about this photo is how thin he is. Not a normal build for an NFL player.

Re: his sexuality, he's straight. The NY Post's commentariat is almost as toxic as The Daily Mail's, and anyway Brady always played for rival teams so they hate him all the more. He is by all accounts a good parent to his kids (when he's around) and a good co-parent with his son Jack who he shares with Bridget Moynihan. No one really has anything bad to say about him. He's just a weird man.

He was also involved in Deflate Gate, an incredibly complex and stupid scandal that someone can (and probably will) write a book on. If you're interested, just read the Wikipedia article.

EDIT: Oh, and he was also bizarrely involved in Ben Affleck's divorce from Jennifer Garner, he was letting Ben take the nanny/mistress on his private jet and there are photos on her Insta where she's wearing his Super Bowl Championship rings.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

I don't think they were married. They broke up, he met Gisele and then Bridget found out she was pregnant is allegedly what happened.

Also, you're doing well when Gisele is one of your exes and it's a toss up if she's the best looking! (I think Bridget is stunning, and I hope I look that good at 51!)

Reactions: 16
He was also involved in Deflate Gate, an incredibly complex and stupid scandal that someone can (and probably will) write a book on.
I kind of want Bill Belichick to write a massive multi-volume autobiography about, well, everything, but including that and various other things. But that would require him to retire first šŸ˜…

Reactions: 2
Jesus, Madonna has morphed into a fusion of Priscilla Presley and Pete Burns ! the stuff of nightmares.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Aaron Rodgers is the gay quarterback.
Huh. Really? I live in the heart of Packer country and I've honestly never heard this before! Not that I follow it super closely, more of a baseball and basketball girl myself, but when I was in high school he was the guy every girl had a thing for so I've heard plenty lmao. Interesting. Well. Maybe he'll come out after retiring.

Reactions: 3
Benā€™s Instagram from 20 Jan. Maybe my imagination running away from me, but basically he has said in this post he has been dealing with a troll, and lost his DMs. And if you sent him a work DM, send again. This would be around the time he got caught out by Vanessa, I reckon he deleted them all when she demanded to see them. If that person from BB is one of his ā€œconquestsā€ and she says she is everything she werenā€™t- we would have to agree with her. Vanessa has a good command of the English language for a start.
Oh Vanessa is well rid. Those two losers (Ben and Charley) should get together.
Just after CU got kicked out of BB, I was standing behind her at the till in top shop , Oxford street, London. Her loser friends kept shouting out her name so she would get recognised.

didnā€™t work.
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.