Secret Celebrity Gossip #104

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She went to Cambridge at 17 and was one of the youngest women to read engineering.

I'm worried the press will do a hit job on her, or she'll be banned from This Morning. She's certainly made their news reviews all the more interesting and getting them social media attention.
I don't know, she's quite used to having knockers at an advanced age.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I can't stand Carol Vorderman.

She was a beautiful and intelligent woman and now she's a big titted and arsed blow up doll.

Still intelligent but not so beautiful.
I can’t bear her either. She prizes looking like a geriatric blow up doll over her intelligence, that makes her a bimbo in my book.

• Angry
Reactions: 32
I can’t bear her either. She prizes looking like a geriatric blow up doll over her intelligence, that makes her a bimbo in my book.
A proud member of the nines club (she got third class honours results in each of their three years of her degree). For me whilst she's intelligent, she's another that it's in our face she went to Cambridge and is more intelligent than you or me).

Reactions: 6
Off Topic: is anyone having issues when quoting posts? I'm having a 'mare.
Yes! On Samsung Internet it jumps all over the place when trying to quote. It's spot on when using Chrome through.

---

Repugnant will always be Pete Burns quote on celeb bb Everything you aspire to be is repugnant to me 🤣🤣
Who did he say that to? Was it Jodie Marsh? Tracey Bingham? I can clearly remember him saying it but not sure who to.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Pete Burns and Barrymore were absolute cunts on Celeb BB to Jodie Marsh, there would be outrage now, couple of bitchy, vicious misogynists.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Unrelated but does anyone know what Lauren Luke is up to nowadays?
She was fab, I loved her tutorials and looks like she got shafted by the Guardian

• Heart
The new sculpture “ The Embrace” honouring Martin Luther King and Coretta Scott King in Boston. It cost $10 million! How is this money well spent? And you wouldn’t think that is MLK and his wife looking at it!
i don’t know if i just have a dirty mind but it looks very much like Something Else to me with the shoulder and hand placement 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
i don’t know if i just have a dirty mind but it looks very much like Something Else to me with the shoulder and hand placement 😬
You are correct LB and SS
It’s frankly a farce. Some of MLK‘s family are appalled but his son approved it!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Pete Burns and Barrymore were absolute cunts on Celeb BB to Jodie Marsh, there would be outrage now, couple of bitchy, vicious misogynists.
They were atrocious cunts, the pair of them, and Jodie did well standing up to them both. I’m glad Barrymore is still cancelled. To say I’m glad Burns is dead is awful, I wouldn’t wish anyone dead, but Jodie is the one who’s ended up the happiest of all three.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Not just you…
i’ve just seen the twitter comments on it and whoa boy 🤣 you’d think someone, at some point, would have said “guys this kind of looks like hands gripping a pair of thighs from one angle don’t you think”?

You are correct LB and SS
It’s frankly a farce. Some of MLK‘s family are appalled but his son approved it!
😬 not exactly how i would want people to think of my parents tbh! there are surely so many beautiful and appropriate ideas they could have used!

The new sculpture “ The Embrace” honouring Martin Luther King and Coretta Scott King in Boston. It cost $10 million! How is this money well spent? And you wouldn’t think that is MLK and his wife looking at it!
Well its one way to embrace someone I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've had many sexy dreams about Greg!
As I've said before, the only celebrity I've had a sex dream about was Sarah Palin 😅

I did have a dream that Justin Bieber and Taylor Swift made a sex tape though. And a separate dream that my friend was having a lesbian affair with Fearne Cotton (the friend in question is actually lesbian, at least).

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Apart from Lisa Minnelli can anyone name a genuinely talented nepo baby?
ah come on there’s loads 🤣

jane fonda. nicolas cage. carrie fisher. daniel day-lewis. laura dern. mariska hartigay (for law and order fans). angelica huston. robert downey jnr. jamie lee curtis. that’s just off the top of my head.

the bad ones get a deservedly bad rep and the current generation isn’t great but i don’t think we can argue that absolutely none of them have any talent.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
ah come on there’s loads 🤣

jane fonda. nicolas cage. carrie fisher. daniel day-lewis. laura dern. mariska hartigay (for law and order fans). angelica huston. robert downey jnr. that’s just off the top of my head.

the bad ones get a deservedly bad rep but i don’t think we can argue that absolutely none of them have any talent.
Michael Douglas, Kim Wilde, Jason Donovan, Angelina Jolie, Alexander Skarsgard, Melanie Griffith...

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Michael Douglas, Kim Wilde, Jason Donovan, Angelina Jolie, Alexander Skarsgard, Melanie Griffith...
keifer sutherland, drew barrymore, tracee ellis ross, enrique iglesias, toby stephens, ben stiller, benedict cumberbatch….

there are so so many 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.