Secret Celebrity Gossip #104

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A Taskmaster highlight!

As I'm asking, anything on Greg Davies? I bloody hope not!
greg davies is my unlikely crush and i would climb all over him tbh 🔥

a poster here had outstanding tea about him having had an affair with the wife of a work colleague (and breaking up the marriage) but i don’t remember the full details!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Oh she’s gorgeous!!

---

The McGregor sisters are weird, they did a photo shoot in their underwear together and it was giving incesty vibes. They also never mention their other sister Jamyan (who was adopted) even though she’s 21 (I know they have another younger sister but I think she’s a minor) yet Jamyan posts lots about them and they hardly acknowledge it.
I really liked Jamyan on the long way up series Ewan did, she seemed close to her dad. I feel for her, she seems so normal and they are decidedly not! I wonder if Jamyan stayed close to Ewan after the divorce and the other 2 didn't, he talked a lot about seeing Jamyan with the youngest,but no mention of Esther and Clara. Clara has an odd look, they're both so so thin, I'd be so worried if my daughter looked like that. The joint underwear suit was weird.

---

Honourable nepo model mentions to Lila Moss, Iris Law and Anais Gallagher! Iris is very pretty but way too short to be a model if she wasn't a nepo baby.

Reactions: 7
greg davies is my unlikely crush and i would climb all over him tbh 

a poster here had outstanding tea about him having had an affair with the wife of a work colleague (and breaking up the marriage) but i don’t remember the full details!

Oh, to be that cheating wife ...

He's my crush too. I seem to fancy the funny ones - Lee Mack is another but I've heard he's a bit of a twit! Still would though.

Reactions: 6
I really liked Jamyan on the long way up series Ewan did, she seemed close to her dad. I feel for her, she seems so normal and they are decidedly not! I wonder if Jamyan stayed close to Ewan after the divorce and the other 2 didn't, he talked a lot about seeing Jamyan with the youngest,but no mention of Esther and Clara. Clara has an odd look, they're both so so thin, I'd be so worried if my daughter looked like that. The joint underwear suit was weird.
i do wonder if the two older girls just have a lot of loyalty to their mother and, with the circumstances of the divorce, might not have stayed that close to him. one of them (maybe clara?) posted a few cagey things on social media at the time iirc but i get it: he did cheat on their mother, and so the feelings might be complicated. none of that is jamyan’s fault though so it’s a shame if it’s affected their relationship too.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Any tea on James Norton? Binge watching Happy Valley at the moment & hoping he’s not a horror IRL!
Isn't he on the shortlist for Bond? I know I'd watch if he took the role.

I won't lie, in Happy Valley when he was having a haircut I felt happy in my valley when he was back to his clean cut look.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

I've had many sexy dreams about Greg!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
she was on the runway?!! i had no idea, i’d seen her sitting front row (again, we know why she was there, karl l loved her apparently) - but i had no clue she’d actually walked for them. nepotism madness!

modelling nepotism is something else, though i will always say that the hadids are genuinely good at what they do.

---

agreed. she is very pretty and has a very chanel look. if i didn’t know who she was i would just think she was a general chanel girl tbh.
I do apologise. It looks like I posted in haste and she wasn't on the runway just front row .... give it time though 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I do apologise. It looks like I posted in haste and she wasn't on the runway just front row .... give it time though 😆
aw that’s okay! i’d seen her at the show and it absolutely wouldn’t have surprised me 🤣 like you say, it’s only a matter of time!

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Yep, that was me. It was my husband’s workmate. I don’t know any more than that. Mr B is not one for gossip unfortunately 😤

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Off Topic: is anyone having issues when quoting posts? I'm having a 'mare.

But tbf, I was posting about allowing Greg Davies to break up my happy relationship.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Carol Vorderman is a very smart woman, but it's easy to forget that with how she portrays herself these days. Wanting to look good is one thing, but the Kim kardashian style and posing discredits carols capabilities
She went to Cambridge at 17 and was one of the youngest women to read engineering.

I'm worried the press will do a hit job on her, or she'll be banned from This Morning. She's certainly made their news reviews all the more interesting and getting them social media attention.

Reactions: 14
I can't stand Carol Vorderman.

She was a beautiful and intelligent woman and now she's a big titted and arsed blow up doll.

Still intelligent but not so beautiful.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.