Secret Celebrity Gossip #104

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or wise. People seem to think that Hipgnosis WAY overpaid for it, and that their business cannot be sustainable. So maybe it was an offer too good to refuse?

Also artists make most of their money from touring and merch now, don't they?
Also because it’s his back catalogue any new music he creates he will still own the rights to. So it’s a win win? Though I did find it hilarious that they said by selling the right Shia music can be used for anything, including a Trump rally. Imagine Donald walking on to ‘Baby’.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Talking of Paltrow ....

I see Apple Martin in walking for Chanel. I wonder how she got that gig? 🤷‍♀️
To be fair she was walking for Chanel but in the front row. She’s actually quite pretty, if she did go for modelling it would make sense (unlike a lot of other celebrity offspring). We could do a whole thread on worst celebrity offspring models!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Talking of Paltrow ....

I see Apple Martin in walking for Chanel. I wonder how she got that gig? 🤷‍♀️
she was on the runway?!! i had no idea, i’d seen her sitting front row (again, we know why she was there, karl l loved her apparently) - but i had no clue she’d actually walked for them. nepotism madness!

modelling nepotism is something else, though i will always say that the hadids are genuinely good at what they do.

---

To be fair she was walking for Chanel but in the front row. She’s actually quite pretty, if she did go for modelling it would make sense (unlike a lot of other celebrity offspring). We could do a whole thread on worst celebrity offspring models!!
agreed. she is very pretty and has a very chanel look. if i didn’t know who she was i would just think she was a general chanel girl tbh.

Reactions: 8
I've spent countless weeks getting up to date with you fabulous lot.

Anything on Ed Gamble and James Acaster? I think I'd cry if they're anything but angelic x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Beckhams, it's the Beckhams! Lmao. Ewan Mcgregor's daughters are nothing special though, one has mui mui campaign and just... why??? I mean we know why, but ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Beckhams, it's the Beckhams! Lmao. Ewan Mcgregor's daughters are nothing special though, one has mui mui campaign and just... why??? I mean we know why, but ffs.
esther has ewan’s exact face too, it’s so odd 🤣

the only new nepotism model i will allow is deva cassel because she genuinely is incredibly striking to look at. the rest wouldn’t have gotten near an agent without their parents.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
the only new nepotism model i will allow is deva cassel because she genuinely is incredibly striking to look at.
Oh she’s gorgeous!!

---

The McGregor sisters are weird, they did a photo shoot in their underwear together and it was giving incesty vibes. They also never mention their other sister Jamyan (who was adopted) even though she’s 21 (I know they have another younger sister but I think she’s a minor) yet Jamyan posts lots about them and they hardly acknowledge it.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Sam Smith is on Norton tonight. Looking forward to the outfit. Can’t be worse than Norton’s shirt.
I was gonna watch it because SMG is on it then I realized they were as well. I think I might just download it from iPlayer later so I can forward their parts

---

One of them the only way you could tell was my eyelid was drooping and I had an mri scan of my brain so they could tell I’d had one.
The other two were more obvious- slurred speech and I lost the grip in my hands.
first one was due to the shock of my mum dying, other two stress related.
My uncle had one before Xmas not long after his mum died. He woke up and found his legs were all numb and when he tried to talk to my aunt, he was mumbling to the point she couldn't understand him. She knew it was a stroke right away as my nan had a full one years before that left her paralyzed all down her right side and she could never talk properly for the rest of her life. He had to spend Xmas in the hospital. His speech is still not great but getting there. He has been sent home with equipment and a physio is coming in to help so fingers crossed.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Has Apple Martin had her lips injected?

She's over-lined for sure, but the upper lip looks sort of lumpy?

image.jpeg

Maybe it's just the wonders of youth.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Carol Vorderman is a very smart woman, but it's easy to forget that with how she portrays herself these days. Wanting to look good is one thing, but the Kim kardashian style and posing discredits carols capabilities

Reactions: 21
Any tea on James Norton? Binge watching Happy Valley at the moment & hoping he’s not a horror IRL!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.