Secret Celebrity Gossip #104

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it’s like when that one poster who said it’s been confirmed that the cia killed jfk. i’m still waiting for a link to that too 🤣
JFK was a mob hit as his Dad Joe Kennedy made promises he couldn't keep.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Why? Why why why why do we have to see this?

Bring back the days of Cary Grant and others who not only dressed sharp but were down with behaving civilized in public.
I just love Cary Grant. Just seen they’re making a biopic series with Jason Isaacs

Reactions: 7
Re: Timothee Chalamet...is this a safe for me to say Call Me By Your Name is a very very creepy movie, middle aged man grooms teenager - who also effs a peach?

Reactions: 15
Re: Timothee Chalamet...is this a safe for me to say Call Me By Your Name is a very very creepy movie, middle aged man grooms teenager - who also effs a peach?
Middle aged man? Armie Hammer's character was 24!

Too old to be having relations with a 17 year old, I'll grant you, but come on.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I’ve seen it so you have to…. Ignore the tweet but the video 🤮
Grateful for small mercies, I suppose. At least it's not Sam's semi-clad arse wiggling around.

If well-meaning members ask perfectly pertinent and polite questions, they shouldn't get a defensive or condescending response. (L3moning, you handled that very well). This thread is about gossip, so...? What exactly does Childline do that's so terrible, who offers the evidence and is it verified?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
The wisest words I know "Just because we read it on the internet doesn't mean it's true"

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I have a real irrational dislike of him
Someone, maybe his agent, said he's not auditioned for a part in 7 years, he just gets the roles. And everyone was like that ain't a flex. He's a good actor, but his nepotism screams through a lot. Like he's definitely had many doors opened for him.

Reactions: 5
Going back to Taika Waititi, I always had a thing for him. I’ve seen him interviewed a few times though and he comes across like a hyperactive 9 year old. He doesn’t seem very mature. Okay for a quick fling I reckon, but I think the novelty would wear off very quickly. Certainly not for a long relationship, he’d drive me mad. Rita Ora deserves a medal IMHO.

Reactions: 11
I think the implication is more

"Jimmy Savile is abusing me"

*covers it up*

But why set up a whole expensive charity and phone operation to actively encourage people to call and risking outing him or others. No charity means victims have nowhere to go except local police and there is then no one central place that could spot patterns or volumes of people reporting the same thing. It also has to factor in every phone volunteer was in on it too as they talk and would notice repeat calls on the same individual

These kind of groups want less attention drawn to them, not more

---

Going back to Taika Waititi, I always had a thing for him. I’ve seen him interviewed a few times though and he comes across like a hyperactive 9 year old. He doesn’t seem very mature. Okay for a quick fling I reckon, but I think the novelty would wear off very quickly. Certainly not for a long relationship, he’d drive me mad. Rita Ora deserves a medal IMHO.
I was shocked to learn he was straight tbh

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.