Secret Celebrity Gossip #103

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm never sure about reunions after so long anyway. Maybe a nostalgia tour but not new music

Reactions: 10
Agreed. I really love Oasis, but I honestly don’t want them to reunite. Liam and Noel just don’t go well together as people, no matter what’s going on, they will clash.

As a fan I prefer them apart, each doing their own thing musically and being happy.
i don’t know a huge amount about them but surely too much has gone on between noel and liam now for them to ever reunite? like you say, they just don’t go well with each other and it doesn’t seem they ever will.

it is sad though that while they don’t get along as people they seemed to work well together on a musical level.

Reactions: 7
i don’t know a huge amount about them but surely too much has gone on between noel and liam now for them to ever reunite? like you say, they just don’t go well with each other and it doesn’t seem they ever will.

it is sad though that while they don’t get along as people they seemed to work well together on a musical level.
Exactly. And it must have been a nightmare for the other band members, especially towards the end.

Oh definitely, I’m biased, but in my opinion, Noel’s music + Liam’s voice is just 💯

• Heart
Reactions: 8
it’s like that “funny” joke robbie williams told on the graham norton show where he said watching his wife give birth was like “watching your favourite pub burn down” 🙄
I've heard that line from so many men (Robbie wasn't the first) who think they are bleeping hilarious. I think women who are on the receiving end of such banter should wait until their partners start to suffer from erectile dysfunction, then remark that their favourite YouTube videos are those of Fred Dibnah's famous chimney drops.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

If the money is enough, watch them both go for it

Reactions: 9
If the money is enough, watch them both go for it
idk, liam (if rumours are believed) really crossed the line with some stuff he said and i don’t know if either of them are really that desperate for money. if they did then i think it would last for about two and a half shows 🤣

it is a shame though, sibling fallouts always get me. i was sad when watching strictly to hear that matt and luke goss don’t seem in good terms, and that seems somehow worse because they’re twins. is it olly murs who had a huge falling out with his twin brother too? it always makes me sad!

Reactions: 9
idk, liam (if rumours are believed) really crossed the line with some stuff he said and i don’t know if either of them are really that desperate for money. if they did then i think it would last for about two and a half shows 🤣

it is a shame though, sibling fallouts always get me. i was sad when watching strictly to hear that matt and luke goss don’t seem in good terms, and that seems somehow worse because they’re twins. is it olly murs who had a huge falling out with his twin brother too? it always makes me sad!
I’ve always thought there was more to that split than Noel pissing off Liam with some silly comment and breaking his guitar. Wonder what the real story was? There’s got to be some Creation Records/Primrose Hill insiders lurking on Tattle. Spill it people.

Reactions: 11

Yes didn’t Olly miss his wedding due to the X Factor live shows despite being the best man. I think the Murs family also all sided with Olly. Very tricky to decide what to to do in that situation.

• Sad
I’ve always thought there was more to that split than Noel pissing off Liam with some silly comment and breaking his guitar. Wonder what the real story was? There’s got to be some Creation Records/Primrose Hill insiders lurking on Tattle. Spill it people.
i always thought it was that liam implied to noel that anais wasn’t his biological child? someone with better knowledge than me might know for definite but i’m sure that was actually confirmed or that noel has spoken about it.

Yes didn’t Olly miss his wedding due to the X Factor live shows despite being the best man. I think the Murs family also all sided with Olly. Very tricky to decide what to to do in that situation.
i think you’re right! i remember there being some kind of wedding clash - puts the whole family in an awkward situation but, ultimately, i don’t know what olly could have done there really (and i’m no fan of him at all). skipping a live show probably wouldn’t have been allowed, but then his brother probably couldn’t move the wedding without losing money, lose lose all around.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
i always thought it was that liam implied to noel that anais wasn’t his biological child? someone with better knowledge than me might know for definite but i’m sure that was actually confirmed or that noel has spoken about it.
There was a rumour going round when she was born that the reason Anais hadn't been photographed yet was not that the new parents wanted privacy but that the baby was actually fathered by Goldie. No idea if that came from Liam or not but it was rife at the time. When you see photos of Anais now, it's absolutely laughable but at the time people believed it.

Bit like the Steven Gerrard/ Sister-in-law/Pancake the bouncer thing. Not a grain of truth in it but pops up every now and again.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
There was a rumour going round when she was born that the reason Anais hadn't been photographed yet was not that the new parents wanted privacy but that the baby was actually fathered by Goldie. No idea if that came from Liam or not but it was rife at the time. When you see photos of Anais now, it's absolutely laughable but at the time people believed it.

Bit like the Steven Gerrard/ Sister-in-law/Pancake the bouncer thing. Not a grain of truth in it but pops up every now and again.
i’m trying to find where i read it and instead found a load of stories about liam sending threatening messages to anais, which only adds more fuel to why they don’t speak i guess!

i have never heard the steven gerrard thing i don’t think - only the rumours about the possible real parentage of his oldest daughter, which i think got discussed here in detail a few threads back!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Anais is definitely Noel’s. She looks like him in a blonde wig.
I think Liams son called her Noel in a dress which probably didn't go down too well!

Yes I think Noel said if a reconciliation was possible they would have done it, because its hurting their mum too much, but they still cant reconcile. I don't think they need the money enough. I like their new music separately.

Reactions: 13
I think Liam questioned the parentage backstage one time and it nearly split the band up there and then. Plus it was a bit of a tit time for Oasis anyway, the glory years were over and two of the founding members had just quit the band.

Reactions: 5

A friend is in Liam’s circle, it’s highly unlikely a reunion will happen, maybe that will change with Noel divorcing but I doubt it, they won’t even visit their mum on the same day

Just seen on TikTok that Stephen Bear has proposed to his gf not sure I can post the link but it’s on olivvviaaa_ page

Last edited:
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.