Secret Celebrity Gossip #103

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Celebrity Gossipers please carry on here. In the last thread we discussed amongst other things, the sad passing of Lisa Marie Prestley, the Frasier reboot and that book. Jack Whitehall made a brief appearance and the mention of TH brought back fond memories.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Hopefully that book won't be discussed quite as much on telly as it has been; so very bored of it

Reactions: 19
i feel like i’m very late to this but shakira’s diss track to gerard pique - where she tells him he’s swapped a ferrari for a renault twingo - is amazing 🤣👏🏻

she is also playing the song on a speaker from a balcony that faces her ex mother in law’s house, with an added witch mannequin, which is a level of pettiness i think we can all aspire to:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
They adapted 2 houses so the in-laws house connected into their house.
I guess she regrets that now.

(In the last thread), 22yo Clara was seen in a video in their house months ago, so the affair is obviously long. So the parents in law probably knew about it all along.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
i feel like i’m very late to this but shakira’s diss track to gerard pique - where she tells him he’s swapped a ferrari for a renault twingo - is amazing 🤣👏🏻

she is also playing the song on a speaker from a balcony that faces her ex mother in law’s house, with an added witch mannequin, which is a level of pettiness i think we can all aspire to:

See I heard that Pique's mum was liking tweets that showed she was on Shakira's side, and saw screenshots of it, so I don't know how to feel about the witch thing.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

Yes girl!

Reactions: 6
Just had to comment after seeing all the John Cusack love in the last thread. I used to absolutely love him, especially in High Fidelity… but he apparently abused and terrorised Neve Campbell when they were together and I just cannot look at him the same way. What I’ve read made me so sad for her. I’m shocked it’s never come out officially.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Just had to comment after seeing all the John Cusack love in the last thread. I used to absolutely love him, especially in High Fidelity… but he apparently abused and terrorised Neve Campbell when they were together and I just cannot look at him the same way. What I’ve read made me so sad for her. I’m shocked it’s never come out officially.
Yes he made her life a misery, I was a fan of his from the 80s, I loved Neve in Party of Eight then followed her career, I think she is very pretty, he treated her like crap.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I had no idea about this whatsoever!

Really liked John Cusack but went off of him just via his attitude on twitter the last few years. Very holier than though, insufferable and a few things said made me think he wasn’t a pleasant guy.

I like Neve and respect that she stuck up for herself when they tried to lowball her for the most recent Scream

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
@Gym&Tonic Why is Noel Gallagher separating from his wife front page news? He’s hardly the A lister he was 25 years ago. What are they trying to tell us?

Just thought I would quote this from the last thread as it was relevant to my point…. never forgiven Noel for his comment to Michael Hutchence at the brits.. has been a shouldn’t be presenting to gonna be’s…he wasn’t in a good place at the time (MH) at that comment affected him… oh and look where Noel is years later still scrapping in public with his bro

I had no idea about this whatsoever!

Really liked John Cusack but went off of him just via his attitude on twitter the last few years. Very holier than though, insufferable and a few things said made me think he wasn’t a pleasant guy.

I like Neve and respect that she stuck up for herself when they tried to lowball her for the most recent Scream
Used to love her in Party of Five… although I was in love with Bailey (Scott Wolf) and more recently she had a main part in The Lincoln Lawyer (Netflix) which is a really good series

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
Are we allowed to talk about Elvis’ weird relationship with Priscilla? Met her when she was fourteen and he as twenty one. His parents became her legal guardians and moved her into Graceland where she stayed until she was twenty one and he married her. He then lost interest and refused to sleep with her after she had Lisa Marie because he felt that pregnancy and giving birth had ruined her. Wrong on so many levels, but much like with David Bowie no one wants to go there 🙄

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 107
Why is Noel Gallagher separating from his wife front page news? He’s hardly the A lister he was 25 years ago. What are they trying to tell us?
People are desperate for an Oasis reunion for some reason. I think that's a lot of it.

Reactions: 17
I'm genuinely shocked and really disgusted at him

Reactions: 13
People are desperate for an Oasis reunion for some reason. I think that's a lot of it.
Agreed. I really love Oasis, but I honestly don’t want them to reunite. Liam and Noel just don’t go well together as people, no matter what’s going on, they will clash.

As a fan I prefer them apart, each doing their own thing musically and being happy.

Reactions: 24
Are we allowed to talk about Elvis’ weird relationship with Priscilla? Met her when she was fourteen and he as twenty one. His parents became her legal guardians and moved her into Graceland where she stayed until she was twenty one and he married her. He then lost interest and refused to sleep with her after she had Lisa Marie because he felt that pregnancy and giving birth had ruined her. Wrong on so many levels, but much like with David Bowie no one wants to go there 🙄
He also told her that his job was to 'talk' and her to 'listen', so she had to sit in silence while he told her what to do.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Yes,they met in Germany her father was stationed there and Elvis.I imagine his parents were strict though I read years ago they being southerners as well.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.