Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Amoo

Chatty Member
Not gossip, just a photo that Tattlers are sure to appreciate! (Apologies if already shared and given everyone's analysis months ago)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 118

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Are we allowed to talk about Elvis’ weird relationship with Priscilla? Met her when she was fourteen and he as twenty one. His parents became her legal guardians and moved her into Graceland where she stayed until she was twenty one and he married her. He then lost interest and refused to sleep with her after she had Lisa Marie because he felt that pregnancy and giving birth had ruined her. Wrong on so many levels, but much like with David Bowie no one wants to go there 🙄

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 107
Does anyone else find it really hard to approximate the age of women who have the ‘influencer’ look? I skimmed that Liam Payne article to see what you were talking about but what struck me was his gf. I never would have guessed she was 23 and if you’d told me she was 33 I’d have believed you. But it’s not that she looks old, it’s something to do with the homogeny of this look.

Does anyone know what I mean? Or am I just talking nonsense?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 91

Miss Demeanour

Chatty Member
Awwww I love him. His total disdain towards Jeremy Vine makes me laugh. I had a colleague go on Popmaster & he gave me a shout out. Best day ever!
Love Ken. Sharp wit and what you see / hear is what you get.

I still have my Popmaster DAB radio from when I won in the rounds and then my three in ten in 2014. It's pride of place in kitchen. 😎😁
Screenshot_20230117_230532.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 81

Miss Demeanour

Chatty Member
Pointless is one of my favourite game shows. A friend was on The Chase & was saying you get put forward for other game shows if you do well. What's your favourite one that you've been on?
Yeah, if you've been on one game show, you're likely to get on another. With the exception of Millionaire, they seem to like fresh faces these days. I'm desperate to get on that.

My first was Big Break with Jim Davidson and John Virgo... I won that. Just under £2k of prizes. I was so skinny then. 😭🤣
Screenshot_20230119_114157.jpg

Then Ready Steady Cook, with Ainsley Harriett, on that with my bestie... She won. I got a hamper. LOL!
Screenshot_20230119_114357.jpg

Then 1 vs 100 with Demot O'Leary I got down to final four of 100, but wasn't picked to go up and play.

Then The Great Pretender with Chris Tarrant. I won that, but the other players "stole" my £3k winnings.
Screenshot_20230119_114546.jpg

Then Weakest Link, with Anne Robinson, I won over £3k on that.
Screenshot_20230119_114705.jpg

Then Tipping Point.

Oh and in answer to your question. Weakest Link was my favourite. I'm still friends with two people off my show. It was recorded in 2007.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 69

LaBlonde

VIP Member
i feel like i’m very late to this but shakira’s diss track to gerard pique - where she tells him he’s swapped a ferrari for a renault twingo - is amazing 🤣👏🏻

she is also playing the song on a speaker from a balcony that faces her ex mother in law’s house, with an added witch mannequin, which is a level of pettiness i think we can all aspire to:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

House of Tea

VIP Member
It was because of Sam that the Brits changed from male and female award. So now to accommodate and make him and people like him comfortable and feel included, now women have been totally excluded by not being nominated. Up the patriarchy!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 62

LoopyLou47

VIP Member
it’s like that “funny” joke robbie williams told on the graham norton show where he said watching his wife give birth was like “watching your favourite pub burn down” 🙄
He is such a dick. Him and Russell Brand making a vulva biscuit representing his wife giving birth on Celerity Bakeoff which was oh so hilarious- making a womans birth experience all about them because for a little while, they are not the centre of attention!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 59

Serene Serena

VIP Member
it’s like that “funny” joke robbie williams told on the graham norton show where he said watching his wife give birth was like “watching your favourite pub burn down” 🙄
I've heard that line from so many men (Robbie wasn't the first) who think they are fucking hilarious. I think women who are on the receiving end of such banter should wait until their partners start to suffer from erectile dysfunction, then remark that their favourite YouTube videos are those of Fred Dibnah's famous chimney drops.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

thegirlscout

VIP Member
From the Mr Blobby post - this photo looks like a police image from a crime scene after Sir Cliff has done him in. He knew too much about Jill.
F2E9CF65-FAE8-4132-80F4-D210F22C55A7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 57

LaBlonde

VIP Member
From what I’ve read in articles there are quite a few men that when their wives had a child they didn’t fancy sex with them anymore as they classed their wives as mothers.Itsquite well known but not talked about.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

Dotty Merton

VIP Member
Jacinda Arden has resigned as Prime Minister of New Zealand
'I am human. Politicians are human. We give all we can for as long as we can - and then it's time. And for me, it's time,' she said.

'I know what this job takes. And I know that I no longer have enough in the tank to do it justice.'
Good for her, she's done a cracking job during a terrible time for everyone. She should go get twatted and dance on a few tables, let her hair down. Done good!

Reactions: 51

Restless Native

VIP Member
Male or female someone?

I don't find Harry Styles remotely sexy anymore, he always looks a bit dishevelled and his sequinned dungarees must chaff. His 1D long wild curls, skinny jeans, boots and flowery shirts were a much better look. And yes, I am as shallow as a puddle.
I've never got it with him. He looks like a younger Mick Jagger and he gives me the boak

• Haha
Reactions: 51