Secret Celebrity Gossip #103

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You just know that this will turn into Paul Nicholas by the next page of this thread, who of course was also in Eastenders.
Oh don't worry, it was always Paul Nicholas in my head until your post saying it wasn't.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I remember an article really clearly - he’s out with his friends girlfriend/wife and her baby and he looks really really scruffy and unwell…?
I'm sure i remember that too. Wonder if I saw it on here 🤔.
Is he the actor that was in that school series?

Reactions: 5
Oh don't worry, it was always Paul Nicholas in my head until your post saying it wasn't.
Paul Nicholas is still acting and has aged well. I don't think he's fallen off a waterfall in Thailand and been attacked by wild dogs, he seems to live a relatively sedentary life. No crack pipes or bongs in sight in any of his photos.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm sure i remember that too. Wonder if I saw it on here 🤔.
Is he the actor that was in that school series?
Yes Ackly Bridge, think he was only in the first series though, having had an affair with Kimberley from Girls Aloud!
I also remember that article and what they were implying. I’m fairly sure as well sources close to him denied it was the case so maybe that’s why it’s disappeared, he made it.

Reactions: 2
Paul Nichols nose has collapsed a bit if you look at the more recent pictures compared to when he was younger. He was a beautiful boy. He was a poor actor but his looks got him a lot of roles.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
*places out a Harrods tea set*

The stories my friend told me about Mohammed al-Fayed were entertaining and not altogether unsurprising.

He was a spontaneous philanthropist, and was known to bid thousands at charity auctions and stuff rolls of banknotes into staff's hands as they were on the shop floor etc

He was supportive of disabled children and their families, would pay for education etc BUT you had to go through an interview process with him where he did his Mafia godfather act. If Mo didn't like the look/sound of you, that was it.

Another friend was in a private box with him when Mo owned Fulham FC. That game, a pitch invasion occurred and the Fayed bodyguards whisked the family into a backroom for safety. They had a hard time restraining their boss as he was desperate to get in amongst the invaders and kick their heads in.

Back to my shop assistant friend, she landed her pal a similar job. That girl shagged Mr Fayed 😲 I know of that girl and she was rumoured to have been with a couple of footballers but this was next level gossip.
Old Fayed, knew he’d be a top shagger 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Paul Nichols nose has collapsed a bit if you look at the more recent pictures compared to when he was younger. He was a beautiful boy. He was a poor actor but his looks got him a lot of roles.
Another pretty boy who got rich and famous before he was old enough to know how to live wisely. You're right though, his good looks got him work, not his acting. Ugly/ordinary looking actors are never out of work.

Reactions: 7
Just on Paul Mescal and Phoebe Bridgers - she's quite open about the abortion she had last year, was Paul the father?
he very likely would have been - she had the abortion in october 2021 and they started dating just before the pandemic.

Reactions: 3
He was such a good looking bloke. That’s the sunken look of a coffin dodger. Doesn’t look like he’s in a good place
That was definitely one of the pics from the now deleted article. He also signed up for something and was sacked at the very last minute.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.