Secret Celebrity Gossip #103

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was watching an Elvis film the other day (don’t judge me), I can’t remember the title but he played a handsome young soldier who could sing.

His love interest announced she was 15 years and 2 months old, and the film ended with them snogging. I’m surprised the film makers haven’t dubbed her line to say 16 years and 2 months old, to make it legal.

However my know it all husband says that in some states in America, the age of consent is 15, hence the 2 months comment.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
He also told her that his job was to 'talk' and her to 'listen', so she had to sit in silence while he told her what to do.
He also cheated on her constantly. Most notably with Nancy Sinatra and Ann Margret.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I was watching an Elvis film the other day (don’t judge me), I can’t remember the title but he played a handsome young soldier who could sing.

His love interest announced she was 15 years and 2 months old, and the film ended with them snogging. I’m surprised the film makers haven’t dubbed her line to say 16 years and 2 months old, to make it legal.

However my know it all husband says that in some states in America, the age of consent is 15, hence the 2 months comment.
I really want to watch the new(ish) Elvis movie.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Elvis was 24 when he met 14 year old Priscilla. He had a strange notion about sleeping with any woman who gave birth which extended to Priscilla . He viewed his mother as sacred so when Priscilla had Lisa Marie he viewed her as a mother first and foremost.
When they split, Priscilla and Elvis did remain cordial.

Reactions: 21
He also cheated on her constantly. Most notably with Nancy Sinatra and Ann Margret.
I think he had a weird Madonna/bleep complex around Priscilla, so once she had Lisa Marie, she was a mother, so he couldn't have sex with her.

Reactions: 27
I think he had a weird Madonna/bleep complex around Priscilla, so once she had Lisa Marie, she was a mother, so he couldn't have sex with her.
exactly (as said above, elvis had a huge and weird attachment to his own mother and so couldn’t separate priscilla from that once she’d had lm).

i always feel deeply for priscilla because her lot in life was really defined when she was 14. it’s kinda like when we were talking about tom jones’ wife in the last thread. the husband (and the famous one) just became the absolute centre point of their existence from when they were teenagers and they were never really able to break from it. i mean, how could priscilla get a life of her own, he basically groomed her from when she was 14 and moved her into his house extremely quickly and that was that.

Reactions: 45
Do they look at this in the film, or is it just rose-tinted praise?
From what I’ve read in articles there are quite a few men that when their wives had a child they didn’t fancy sex with them anymore as they classed their wives as mothers.Itsquite well known but not talked about.

Reactions: 11
From what I’ve read in articles there are quite a few men that when their wives had a child they didn’t fancy sex with them anymore as they classed their wives as mothers.Itsquite well known but not talked about.
it’s like that “funny” joke robbie williams told on the graham norton show where he said watching his wife give birth was like “watching your favourite pub burn down” 🙄

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
it’s like that “funny” joke robbie williams told on the graham norton show where he said watching his wife give birth was like “watching your favourite pub burn down” 🙄
He is such a dick. Him and Russell Brand making a vulva biscuit representing his wife giving birth on Celerity Bakeoff which was oh so hilarious- making a womans birth experience all about them because for a little while, they are not the centre of attention!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 59
He is such a dick. Him and Russell Brand making a vulva biscuit representing his wife giving birth on Celerity Bakeoff which was oh so hilarious- making a womans birth experience all about them because for a little while, they are not the centre of attention!
They seriously did that? What knobs ... lets minimise the fact women grow and birth life and turn it into something shameful. Im so over both of them

Reactions: 43
When was Robbie Williams & Russell Brand on Celebrity Bake Off?

Reactions: 3
I wonder is that why you see couples who had a pregnancy then resort to surrogacy.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
When was Robbie Williams & Russell Brand on Celebrity Bake Off?
There were two separate events. Russell Brand was on Celebrity bakeoff after his second daughter was born. Robbie Williams wasnt.

Oops sorry I read my post back and it does sound like they both did it. Williams made the comment about the pub burning down and then I related it to Russell Brand's separate appearance on bakeoff, because they were both narcissists who made the births of their children all about them.

Reactions: 20
Russell Brand must be breathing a sigh of relief that the whole Katherine Ryan "predator" thing died down.

Reactions: 37
Agreed. I really love Oasis, but I honestly don’t want them to reunite. Liam and Noel just don’t go well together as people, no matter what’s going on, they will clash.

As a fan I prefer them apart, each doing their own thing musically and being happy.
My brother was at their last ever gig, so he says he'd not be too keen on the reuniting either.

Reactions: 8
i feel like i’m very late to this but shakira’s diss track to gerard pique - where she tells him he’s swapped a ferrari for a renault twingo - is amazing 🤣👏🏻

she is also playing the song on a speaker from a balcony that faces her ex mother in law’s house, with an added witch mannequin, which is a level of pettiness i think we can all aspire to:

Look, I was on her side on this, and thought the song was funny and a good way to get things off her chest in a productive way (and it appears Pique took it pretty well with more banter in response), but this now seems like harassement towards the mother-in-law to me, and as someone mentioned above she appeared to be liking supportive tweets in favour of Shakira (although obviously no one knows what happened beyond the cheating, but public discourse is never helpful), so she is kinda losing me here.

PS: In the interest of fairness though, for all we know the witch is not meant to point to the MIL, but to the reporters outside.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.