Secret Celebrity Gossip #102

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re Stephen Fry and his (alleged) preference for younger men - I wonder if there is a link to this and his take on being molested when he himself was younger.

I'll put the video behind a spoiler.
It struck me as rather - odd - that Stephen vehemently refuses to see it as abuse and almost passes it off with the attitude of, "one of those things / a rite of passage" (?).

Pamela is right, of course. If an individual views it as being absolutely fine and not traumatic, then a therapist has to respect that. But I couldn't help thinking that Stephen was fine about it because it's an indication of his own views about sex. I may be out of line assuming this, and I could be completely wrong and it's entirely innocent. Maybe this is his way of coping with the memory?

From 13:22:

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Danny from Rate My Takeaway has just got engaged to someone he met only very recently. The Paris vlog was up 4 days ago and the comments section is flooded with warnings. Her body language at the proposal sent up red flags to me and others. Looks like a car crash waiting to happen.
She used to me a blogger/ vlogger, Mama Mei, has two children herself. Think she has been on this morning a few times too

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Anyone got any tea on Kate Beckinsale? She is stunning, seems to live a life on her own (crazy) terms and is slightly obsessed with her Cat! 🤣
aside from the aforementioned weird taste in men, i kind of like her 🤣 i enjoy people who are delightfully weird and just completely do their own thing like she does. plus she’s incredibly smart (and did russian at oxford iirc).

i always think she never quite had as big a career as everyone expected her to though. but that does seem to be her own choice.

Reactions: 31
Anyone got any tea on Kate Beckinsale? She is stunning, seems to live a life on her own (crazy) terms and is slightly obsessed with her Cat! 🤣
I love Kate Beckinsale! She’s mad as a box of frogs but seems to be living the dream life.

Reactions: 26
Any tea on the Take That fellas? Other than their tax avoidance and Mark's multiple affairs. I'm a big fan of Howard in particular 🙈

Reactions: 11
Jeremy Renner was helping a motorist who’d broken down outside his property when he had his accident according to the DM

I truly hope Jeremy recovers. That said, I will not be surprised if it comes out that he was operating the vehicle improperly. A Sno-cat is not a pickup with a plow attachment, it's a piece of seriously heavy and complicated machinery generally used by professionals. They have extensive safety features and unless this was an Anton Yelchin-esque equipment malfunction that results in lawsuits, it should have not "driven over" him.

Sorry for the doublepost: Jeremy just posted a selfie to Instagram. He looks beat to holy hell and back and is probably on all kinds of pain meds, but he's alive and conscious. So that's good.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
Una Healy and David Haye, throuple? Very strange and / or major publicity seeking!

Reactions: 21
She has such random taste in men. In addition to her former husband, she's also dated Michael Sheen and Pete Davidson? Davidson seems to be Hollywood's go-to rebound for recently divorced women. A good gig if you can get it, I guess.sut

Regardless, she's got all the money she needs from her dumb Underworld movies and seems to be living fabulously.

Also Jack W.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I truly hope Jeremy recovers. That said, I will not be surprised if it comes out that he was operating the vehicle improperly. A Sno-cat is not a pickup with a plow attachment, it's a piece of seriously heavy and complicated machinery generally used by professionals. They have extensive safety features and unless this was an Anton Yelchin-esque equipment malfunction that results in lawsuits, it should have not "driven over" him.

Sorry for the doublepost: Jeremy just posted a selfie to Instagram. He looks beat to holy hell and back and is probably on all kinds of pain meds, but he's alive and conscious. So that's good.
By the sounds of it, he really is lucky to be alive. The machine is massive and it would have been bad enough going over his legs but the fact he had chest trauma that needed to be operated on as well as orthopedic surgery makes it sound like it did go over him even though as you say, the safety features should have stopped that from happening. The fact it was early NYD makes me wonder if he wasn't as alert as he thought he was but figured as he had done it before, he could operate it perfectly.

aside from the aforementioned weird taste in men, i kind of like her 🤣 i enjoy people who are delightfully weird and just completely do their own thing like she does. plus she’s incredibly smart (and did russian at oxford iirc).

i always think she never quite had as big a career as everyone expected her to though. but that does seem to be her own choice.
I like her but I always thought her older half-sister Samantha was the one who would become the big star.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
No way! This is going to end in tears.
I watched her video of them two justifying their relationship and he came across as a bit of a cnut to be honest
I've only seen his video and wanted to feel like I wished them the best but it just doesn't seem right saying she's the love of his life, surely that will mess with the kids heads who've recently lost their mum 🙁

Reactions: 5
Apologies if this has already been discussed but I have just been reading the Zac Efron thread and someone on there is claiming they have heard rumours that he is extremely sick with some kind of stomach cancer! Leaked text messages or something from a nurse who works at Cedars Sinai Hospital.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Kate Bosworth is back to her cringey self when it comes to her boyfriend
C55106A4-418D-4668-8285-EFD16FA223B3.jpeg

Re Stephen Fry and his (alleged) preference for younger men - I wonder if there is a link to this and his take on being molested when he himself was younger.

It struck me as rather - odd - that Stephen vehemently refuses to see it as abuse and almost passes it off with the attitude of, "one of those things / a rite of passage" (?).

Pamela is right, of course. If an individual views it as being absolutely fine and not traumatic, then a therapist has to respect that. But I couldn't help thinking that Stephen was fine about it because it's an indication of his own views about sex. I may be out of line assuming this, and I could be completely wrong and it's entirely innocent. Maybe this is his way of coping with the memory?

Stephen Fry also said that women don’t like sex as it’s the price they pay for a relationship and that he feels sorry for straight men.
"If women liked sex as much as men, there would be straight cruising areas in the way there are gay cruising areas. Women would go and hang around in churchyards thinking: 'God, I've got to get my bleeping rocks off', or they'd go to Hampstead Heath and meet strangers to shag behind a bush. It doesn't happen. Why? Because the only women you can have sex with like that wish to be paid for it…Of course, a lot of women will deny this and say, 'Oh no, but I love sex, I love it!' But do they go around having it the way that gay men do?"
Such misogyny is so typical from gay men. There is so many reasons women don’t go around looking for sex - safety issue, social issues, etc. But according to the enlightened genius that is Stephen Fry it’s because women hate sex.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 94

From my experience, its right that sexual assault doesn't necessarily mean you're traumatised. But obviously lots of variables there. However it didn't mean I thought that was a normal way to behave or carry that over into other relationships
Kate Bosworth is back to her cringey self when it comes to her boyfriend
View attachment 1853011

Stephen Fry also said that women don’t like sex as it’s the price they pay for a relationship and that he feels sorry for straight men.
"If women liked sex as much as men, there would be straight cruising areas in the way there are gay cruising areas. Women would go and hang around in churchyards thinking: 'God, I've got to get my bleeping rocks off', or they'd go to Hampstead Heath and meet strangers to shag behind a bush. It doesn't happen. Why? Because the only women you can have sex with like that wish to be paid for it…Of course, a lot of women will deny this and say, 'Oh no, but I love sex, I love it!' But do they go around having it the way that gay men do?"
Such misogyny is so typical from gay men. There is so many reasons women don’t go around looking for sex - safety issue, social issues, etc. But according to the enlightened genius that is Stephen Fry it’s because women hate sex.
I also don't think that is an aspect of gay culture that we really should be proud of or celebrated. And also not every gay man goes looking in forests or toilets for sex.

Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.