Secret Celebrity Gossip #102

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Dani Dyer is pregnant, she posted a picture with her little boy, swear there was a bump....

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Unreal TV show. I was obsessed with this when it came out, I taped it off the tele. Loved the book too!

The casting was superb!
Found the whole thing on YouTube and watched on Thursday. God we had great kids shows back when I was younger, dealt with proper issues divorce, drugs etc. baker grove, Grange Hill, these type of dramas.

Reactions: 3
Yes I remember when Craig Parkinson (Dot Cottan Line of Duty) was going on about shagging her, not sure where it happened but he was telling everyone he could at a music festival I was at. There’s probably loads of tea on him as he’s a pervy lechy fucker
I've seen him a few times in the Manchester branch of TK Maxx😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Found the whole thing on YouTube and watched on Thursday. God we had great kids shows back when I was younger, dealt with proper issues divorce, drugs etc. baker grove, Grange Hill, these type of dramas.
Anne Fine (who wrote the original book) wrote some great books on real issues, this and Mrs Doubtfire are the best known.

Reactions: 2
Looking at the DM comments re Nick lynhurst article!! I know there was whispers about his other leading cast mate in only fools.. a while back!! Me thinks there maybe something to them after all!!
I thought that was all now confirmed as utter bollocks and the fella who made it all up put in prison for it? Even Tom Watson, who championed the lying "victim" and everything he said, repeating his allegations in Parliament, has apologised, though only a couple of weeks ago.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.