Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thegirlscout

VIP Member
Kate Bosworth is back to her cringey self when it comes to her boyfriend
C55106A4-418D-4668-8285-EFD16FA223B3.jpeg

Re Stephen Fry and his (alleged) preference for younger men - I wonder if there is a link to this and his take on being molested when he himself was younger.

I'll put the video behind a spoiler.
It struck me as rather - odd - that Stephen vehemently refuses to see it as abuse and almost passes it off with the attitude of, "one of those things / a rite of passage" (?).

Pamela is right, of course. If an individual views it as being absolutely fine and not traumatic, then a therapist has to respect that. But I couldn't help thinking that Stephen was fine about it because it's an indication of his own views about sex. I may be out of line assuming this, and I could be completely wrong and it's entirely innocent. Maybe this is his way of coping with the memory?

From 13:22:
Stephen Fry also said that women don’t like sex as it’s the price they pay for a relationship and that he feels sorry for straight men.
"If women liked sex as much as men, there would be straight cruising areas in the way there are gay cruising areas. Women would go and hang around in churchyards thinking: 'God, I've got to get my fucking rocks off', or they'd go to Hampstead Heath and meet strangers to shag behind a bush. It doesn't happen. Why? Because the only women you can have sex with like that wish to be paid for it…Of course, a lot of women will deny this and say, 'Oh no, but I love sex, I love it!' But do they go around having it the way that gay men do?"
Such misogyny is so typical from gay men. There is so many reasons women don’t go around looking for sex - safety issue, social issues, etc. But according to the enlightened genius that is Stephen Fry it’s because women hate sex.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 94

House of Tea

VIP Member
Many threads ago Jack Whitehall's penis garnered the same amount of reaction as Lorraine's Growler 🦁.

It seemed like he had shagged half of Tattle and tattlers friends but the unanimous verdict was that he had a pencil dick. ✏🍆
I hope he had a rubber on the end of it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Phil I Buster

VIP Member
There’s a rave thread and a regular thread for Harry. I’m not moderating at all but I can’t get a break from this stuff in any newspaper or on TV/radio - hopefully Tattle can be my sanctuary 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Restless Native

VIP Member
I don’t think it’s the fact that she’s American, or an actress. She’s just a horrible person who pulls all the strings on her little puppet.
But why do people care so much? I couldn't give 2 shits about the royals. Why do the 2 of them evoke such rage? The country is fallen to bits at the moment. People cant afford their energy bills. Everyone on strike. The NHS is literally crumbling before our eyes but everyone up in arms about some rich arseholes

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Multi-21

VIP Member
Oh, I know his name. He went on to other, bigger things. I just don't want to run the risk of getting sued by someone who probably doesn't want the world to know what he got up to!

Secret gossip, innit?
The secret is because no-one knows who you are, not that we don’t know who the celebrities are! Be pretty bloody boring if we never mentioned any of their names 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Serene Serena

VIP Member
I’m sure Lee Ryan is a lovely man when sober, but his racism isn’t part of his alcoholism, it’s what he thinks, drunk or otherwise. He needs to do some diversity training and educate himself about people of colour.

I say daft things when I’m drunk and my filter is off, but I don’t make racist comments because I’m not racist.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

thegirlscout

VIP Member
I don’t really know much about Andrew Tate but is this the guy that young men are going crazy over?! He has no chin.
0D8A81B1-DD40-4540-935F-2486EA7DE267.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60

dorydaryl

Chatty Member
I wonder if the Great British Public would have lost their shit if he'd married an English actress rather than an American one?
I know it's not a popular opinion but I can't 'hate' Harry. Other members of his family have behaved atrociously but done their best to 'keep it in the family', despite what has been uncovered across the years. I'm not a Monarchist, as I've said before, on Tattle but I think he's very much inherited Diana's traits and, for good or ill, wears his heart on his sleeve. I believe that he has really struggled after her death (probably before, too, caught between two warring parents) and the way the RF handled it all. He might have been born into privilege but he's still human and has the same emotions and flaws as most 'ordinary' people. He must have known he'd be walking into a shitstorm, when he decided to walk away. Never easy to leave a 'cult' and I would imagine it's something similar. I'm not excusing some of the more reckless/ stupid things he's done but out of all of them, I do have a soft spot for him.

In his younger years, Harry was portrayed as the 'happy-go-lucky' one when contrasted with the more serious William, possibly due to their order of birth. Clearly, there was an awful lot happening within that has only just emerged across the last few years. I hope he finds peace and enjoys seeing his kids grow up away from the worst of royal toxicity, although it's bound to touch them at some level.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

sistersofpercy

VIP Member
If people are paying to watch people shit I really ought to set up a camera in my husbands bathroom. Amount time he spends in there I could have the mortgage paid off by Christmas.

I always wonder, what did these people do before the internet?

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Serene Serena

VIP Member
No, he's in a whole other class. Raped a 14yo ('allegedly'), and at at least one other.

Lest we forget.
Tom Jones is a predatory creep, who openly cheated on his wife throughout their marriage, yet wept crocodile tears of grief when she died. There are numerous examples of his horrific behaviour towards women and girls. He is an abhorrent disgrace who should have been cancelled years ago, not revered as some kind of national treasure.

• Heart
  • Wow

nopenopenopejustno

I hate Lulu so much (my mum knew her growing up and my vitriol stems purely from that, ohhh the words that came out that tiny woman whenever lil Marie graced the screen!) that I knew it was her straight away from the first word of the song 🤦🏼‍♀️
My mum HATED her with a passion because my dad had a thing with her (before they got together!) and she used to call her "that nippy wee bint" :D

• Haha

Harlot O'Scara

VIP Member
Not all he is saying. He killed 25 taliban (yep, he does need security now), he lost his virginity in a field behind a pub like a young stallion. His lover was an older woman who liked wild horses. He took cocaine. He is circumcised and had a frost bitten penis in the Artic. Thinks William is ageing badly and that he no longer looks like Diana, and Willy’s balding is more advance than Harold’s. So much more.
He sounds like a total prick, to be honest.

There's no way he was allowed anywhere near any real action in Afghanistan.

And wasn't he just on ITV or somewhere saying he "wants his brother back". Surely slagging him off at every opportunity isn't the best way to achieve that?

People claim Meg's controlling him or some nonsense but it seems more like she's just enabled his ego and victim complex.

Although, if he's this much of a fucking whinge I feel sorry for her being married to him!

• Haha
  • Heart

JCMSadie

VIP Member
Kate Bosworth is back to her cringey self when it comes to her boyfriend
View attachment 1853011

Stephen Fry also said that women don’t like sex as it’s the price they pay for a relationship and that he feels sorry for straight men.
"If women liked sex as much as men, there would be straight cruising areas in the way there are gay cruising areas. Women would go and hang around in churchyards thinking: 'God, I've got to get my fucking rocks off', or they'd go to Hampstead Heath and meet strangers to shag behind a bush. It doesn't happen. Why? Because the only women you can have sex with like that wish to be paid for it…Of course, a lot of women will deny this and say, 'Oh no, but I love sex, I love it!' But do they go around having it the way that gay men do?"
Such misogyny is so typical from gay men. There is so many reasons women don’t go around looking for sex - safety issue, social issues, etc. But according to the enlightened genius that is Stephen Fry it’s because women hate sex.
What a warped take on it... He completely ignores the fact that aspect of gay culture us rooted in the fact that homosexuality was illegal and taboo. For many men, if they wanted to have sex with other men then that was their only way to find other men. Straight people didn't have to go to those lengths, they could pick someone up in a nightclub etc...which does happen without money changing hands 🙄