Secret Celeb Gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People have started to mention Strictly I see. That show should probably have a thread of its own! Ive heard the rumours that more affairs and cat fights go on than ever make the papers. Apparently Bruno is always off his face on cocaine during the show so thats why he's so hyper. A few years ago one of the judges apparently shagged a celebrity contestant, this was when Len and Darcy were still on the judging panel. I definitely dont think it was Len, so it must have been one of Darcy, Craig or Bruno. Remember Aliona the professional dancer? All the other pros hated her, and she was totally ostracised by them. James Jordan was sacked because he had a bust up with Kevin Clifton (James has alluded to this himself on Twitter).

Im sure there is other stuff Ive forgotten.
I used to like Kevin from Grimsby but these last few years he’s come across as such a prick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I used to like Kevin from Grimsby but these last few years he’s come across as such a prick
Yeah, in the beginning he was a breath fresh air. Not so much now. Although he seems to get on well with all the celebrities he's been paired with.

Reactions: 4
In the 1970s when I was 7, I spent a long time in Birmingham Children’s Hospital. One time Jane Rossington who played Jill Richardson in Crossroads was coming to open a small community garden. I was asked to present a posy of flowers to her, which I did, but then promptly wet myself from nerves! She was really kind and helped the nurses look after me.

I used to hang around with some of the lads from Musical Youth during the 80’s. They were a great laugh.

I met Mohammed Al Fayed (Harrods) when he came to Rackhams in Birmingham where I worked - he was a dick!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This page is soo good!

Met Take That at Man airport when I was a little girl, my dad shoved me right in there to get a pic 😆 seemed like lovely guys but I was only a baba.

Dean Gaffney asked me for my number once and wanted me to go to London to party with him and his friends, as long as I brought my gal pals along 🤦🏽‍♀️

Prem league footballer slid into my dm’s and seemed like a genuinely lovely, respectable bloke. As time passed it became clear what a sleazeball he was.
(Most footballers are massively into 3somes)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Did you ever read the stuff on Twitter? Can’t remember exactly but it was someone exposing Pete. Gave details of the payoff he received & all the crappy things he’d done & lies he’d told. So much about his family too! Then Neville (he was Clare, the Manager’s partner) got involved & there was so much dirt!!! Wonder what happened with that 🤔
Yes I remember that. His brother mike was involved, and also that Nicola was it? The lady who worked with Claire when Katie and Peter were together. There was lots going on iv Twitter, diff accounts being set up etc. But don’t actually know what it was all about, seemed like it all got closed down.

Reactions: 7
I was visiting a family member in prison and Danniella Westbrook was also visiting someone. She tried to push in front of the queue for food and actually said “don’t you know who I am”.
I can confirm there is no special treatment for z listers in the prison visiting room canteen and she was told to go to the back of the queue😅
With the amount she's put up her nose, I'm surprised SHE knows who she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I'm only 24 pages into this thread and already my images of Tom Hanks, Dermot O'Leary, Jamie Oliver, David Jason and the bloody Queen have been shattered.
Part of me wants to go back to the much simpler time before I knew all this stuff but the nosey witch in me Must Keep Reading.

• Haha
Reactions: 92
I saw Howard from the Halifax ads back in the day. He was on an escalator on the London Underground. That’s all I have. Soz.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95
The bloke who played Joe Roscoe in Hollyoaks kid goes to the same school my son goes too. I never meet anybody from the tvso I was alittle star struck when I saw him. 🤣

Plus he had all big storylines when I'll was at uni and had time to waste watching it. 🤣

Reactions: 6
Agree! Also just can't get my head around sniffing something up your nose that has probably been smuggled in to the country up someone's back passage 🙈🙈
It's not only coke that gets transported stuffed up someone's nether regions. I had the misfortune to have to watch CCTV of a drug smuggler turning up to meet his 'clients', drop his trousers, squat and produced a plastic Kinder Egg container which he opened and then passed over the controlled drugs he was selling. The 'clients' swallowed them there and then. I kid you not.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Paloma Faith is a bleep. I was told by someone who was interviewing her on the radio. She wouldn‘t look at him, acted like she was bored & didn’t want to be there. So he told her to duck off & ended the interview🤣. She soon changed her attitude & was all charming & sweet. He still wouldn’t continue with the interview.
Good on him. Mind I always liked her music but I always call her a bleep when I see on the TV.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I’m not far from the same home town as Sean bean, when he’s been back visiting his parents hes a local down the local pub. Really nice guy.
Also David seaman’s around this area him and Frankie seem really nice.

Reactions: 8
I saw David Mitchell last year having lunch with his daughter in a shopping mall, we were sat on the table next to him.

He kept saying 'would you like to go to the tooilet' in his little voice to his daughter who just ignored him the whole time they were sat there 🤣 I am a huge peep show fan and really wanted to chat to him but I didn't want to bother him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.