Secret Celeb Gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have always thought there was something off about Peter Andre.
Did you ever read the stuff on Twitter? Can’t remember exactly but it was someone exposing Pete. Gave details of the payoff he received & all the crappy things he’d done & lies he’d told. So much about his family too! Then Neville (he was Clare, the Manager’s partner) got involved & there was so much dirt!!! Wonder what happened with that 🤔

Reactions: 18
Did you ever read the stuff on Twitter? Can’t remember exactly but it was someone exposing Pete. Gave details of the payoff he received & all the crappy things he’d done & lies he’d told. So much about his family too! Then Neville (he was Clare, the Manager’s partner) got involved & there was so much dirt!!! Wonder what happened with that 🤔
I remember Katie Price complaining about how long his 'lovemaking' sessions went on for - hours at a time. Dear God, imagine it

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
I vaguely remember. I just think he is not as squeaky clean as he tries to make out.

Reactions: 12
100% gay. Apparently a well known fact in Ireland but he’s waiting for his mother to die before he will come out officially and confirm!
I’m confused. Are all these sarcasm? He’s gay. That’s known right? Or have I just picked it up somehow and everyone is been dead serious with these Louis Walsh posts?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I was visiting a family member in prison and Danniella Westbrook was also visiting someone. She tried to push in front of the queue for food and actually said “don’t you know who I am”.
I can confirm there is no special treatment for z listers in the prison visiting room canteen and she was told to go to the back of the queue😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
People have started to mention Strictly I see. That show should probably have a thread of its own! Ive heard the rumours that more affairs and cat fights go on than ever make the papers. Apparently Bruno is always off his face on cocaine during the show so thats why he's so hyper. A few years ago one of the judges apparently shagged a celebrity contestant, this was when Len and Darcy were still on the judging panel. I definitely dont think it was Len, so it must have been one of Darcy, Craig or Bruno. Remember Aliona the professional dancer? All the other pros hated her, and she was totally ostracised by them. James Jordan was sacked because he had a bust up with Kevin Clifton (James has alluded to this himself on Twitter).

Im sure there is other stuff Ive forgotten.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Rod Stewart being into model trains is the weirdest revelation on this thread so far! 😂
When he was married to Rachel Hunter I vaguely remember gossip that she divorced him because he spent more time playing with his model train set than with her

Disclaimer: I have no idea how true that is 😁

Reactions: 14
People have started to mention Strictly I see. That show should probably have a thread of its own! Ive heard the rumours that more affairs and cat fights go on than ever make the papers. Apparently Bruno is always off his face on cocaine during the show so thats why he's so hyper. A few years ago one of the judges apparently shagged a celebrity contestant, this was when Len and Darcy were still on the judging panel. I definitely dont think it was Len, so it must have been one of Darcy, Craig or Bruno. Remember Aliona the professional dancer? All the other pros hated her, and she was totally ostracised by them. James Jordan was sacked because he had a bust up with Kevin Clifton (James has alluded to this himself on Twitter).

Im sure there is other stuff Ive forgotten.
Oh really!? Aliona is one of my favourite pros that has been on the show, her dances and choreography were amazing. Assuming you might know, why did they not get on with her?

Also can concur that Tess Daly is a witch and the powers that be deleiberately dress her in awful clothes that make her look like a Quality Street. Claudia is lovely, as are Zoe and Craig RH.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Oh really!? Aliona is one of my favourite pros that has been on the show, her dances and choreography were amazing. Assuming you might know, why did they not get on with her?
Aliona choreographed my favourite Strictly dance ; that Pulp Fiction one with Jay , absolute perfection ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She was quite up herself and arrogant apparently. She also fell out with Brendon Cole after she sued him for using her image in promo material for his tour without permission and Brendon was hugely popular well liked by the other pros. So im assuming they were taking his side.

Reactions: 4
Ok flight from LA to LDN with my hubby a few years back. Sacha Baron Cohen and Isla Fisher (post nocturnal animals) and their family got on in biz class. Seriously so cool. Not at all precious or wanting special treatment, nothing showy or pretentious. They we’re laughing with everyone at the fact they sent the kids back down to economy with a friend ( there were no other seats left in biz on the flight) Isla got up constantly throughout the flight to go check on them. totally normal peeps. Was soooooo refreshing. You see you can be well known and successful and not be an asshole.
I love those 2 😊

I have strong suspicions that Louis Wash is very, very gay. Once saw him in the bar before a show by Bianca Del Rio and he was very friendly with his male companion for the evening.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was visiting a family member in prison and Danniella Westbrook was also visiting someone. She tried to push in front of the queue for food and actually said “don’t you know who I am”.
I can confirm there is no special treatment for z listers in the prison visiting room canteen and she was told to go to the back of the queue😅
I went on a date with a guy who, months before hand, DW messaged him on Instagram he gave her his number and she started plaguing him with pics of her vagina and videos of herself sniffing coke this was the same time she was all over loose women saying how she's sober. He sold a story to the sun. He was abit of a twit, I told him he was because I liked her on big brother

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I have strong suspicions that Louis Wash is very, very gay. Once saw him in the bar before a show by Bianca Del Rio and he was very friendly with his male companion for the evening.
There were quite obvious reports that he'd got himself into some bother with some 'talent' and their family, before he 'triumphantly' rejoined X-Factor a few weeks after a new series had started; must've been about 8 years ago or more.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.