Secret Celeb Gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatever happened to her???
She was seen around Liverpool loads last year looking a mess, my partner worked as a doorman in town and said she was a prostitute and in some kind of homeless shelter but apparently now shes a cleaner in a home bargain, that's just what he told me was word on the street 🤷‍♀️
[/QUOTE]

My friend posted a photo with her in her local pub in Liverpool but that was a while ago. Not sure if she's still in Liverpool?

Reactions: 2
I also have both of the cheeky girls autographs. My dad worked security at the radio station they did an interview at. He knew they were famous so got it for me. My sister thought it was hilarious as I am a massive rock music fan.🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Yes I remember that. His brother mike was involved, and also that Nicola was it? The lady who worked with Claire when Katie and Peter were together. There was lots going on iv Twitter, diff accounts being set up etc. But don’t actually know what it was all about, seemed like it all got closed down.
Yes, that was it! It was brilliant reading watching it all play out 🤓

Reactions: 5
The bloke who played Joe Roscoe in Hollyoaks kid goes to the same school my son goes too. I never meet anybody from the tvso I was alittle star struck when I saw him. 🤣

Plus he had all big storylines when I'll was at uni and had time to waste watching it. 🤣
Ooh I used to well fancy him, what’s he like in real life?! He’s married to a children’s TV presenter isn’t he?

Reactions: 2
A guy I know was working at Leavesden Studios and had his arms full with a whole pile of heavy equipment and tools - Emma Watson came through a door he needed to get through but just let it close in his face (she definitely saw him struggling), like it was beneath her to simply hold a door for a struggling engineer. This was when Harry Potter was still being filmed so a few years ago now, she might be a bit more polite and helpful now, don't know!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I met Carole Vorderman once when I was about 15 at a young scientist awards. She was a real witch and swore at me when I asked for her autograph. Used to really love her but never liked her since

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
John Taylor from Duran Duran is allegedly a master at giving head. Once got caught shagging a girl on a hotel balcony in Antigua and earned a round of applause when they'd finished.

Yes, I'm a Duranie. :D

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
This thread is just 👌
I've met Hugh Laurie (about 20 years ago so in the Blackadder, Bit of Fry and Laurie era). He is one of the loveliest and most genuine people you could ever meet. Sorry to say as RIP and all that but Mel Smith was vile as was Tony Slattery if anyone remembers him.
Friend of a friend knows Prince William well and he is apparently a top bloke. Despite the crazy 'future King' life he has been born into he is very centered and very unshowy.

Reactions: 18
This thread is just 👌
I've met Hugh Laurie (about 20 years ago so in the Blackadder, Bit of Fry and Laurie era). He is one of the loveliest and most genuine people you could ever meet. Sorry to say as RIP and all that but Mel Smith was vile as was Tony Slattery if anyone remembers him.
Friend of a friend knows Prince William well and he is apparently a top bloke. Despite the crazy 'future King' life he has been born into he is very centered and very unshowy.
I love HL, I’m so glad he’s not a bellend!

Reactions: 23
Why Oh Why did I start reading this thread.............my whole afternoon is now shot to smithereens. Guess I'll do the cleaning tomorrow 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Also, once saw Stevie Wonder going through airport security at Heathrow. The security were pointing him in directions and he was following..and picking up bags without any help to know where they were😳 since I’ve watched a few videos on YouTube (him catching a mic that was falling)..and it’s all very strange😩
I remember Stevie Wonder once being asked if he thought he'd been disadvantaged being born blind. He replied "well, it could be worse, I could have been born black!"

• Haha
Reactions: 58
She was seen around Liverpool loads last year looking a mess, my partner worked as a doorman in town and said she was a prostitute and in some kind of homeless shelter but apparently now shes a cleaner in a home bargain, that's just what he told me was word on the street 🤷‍♀️
My friend posted a photo with her in her local pub in Liverpool but that was a while ago. Not sure if she's still in Liverpool?
[/QUOTE]

Who’s this? I can’t keep up 😖 I do love home bargains tho!

Reactions: 9

Who’s this? I can’t keep up 😖 I do love home bargains tho!
[/QUOTE]

Daniella Westbrook. I'm lurking for the Daniella goss, I find her fascinating.

Reactions: 10
Oh I forgot, I was stood next to Kate Moss in Chinawhite (years ago) & she liked my jeans, asked where they were from. I couldn’t believe how softly spoken she was 😊

In a restaurant a few years ago & Jenny Faulkner was there with her husband. She was sat facing a mirror & gazed at herself adoringly all night. Then she went to the loo & let the door go in my face. No manners 🙄

I’ve also been in the same restaurant as Lisa Faulkner, Nicola Stephenson & Angela Griffin who were all dining together & having an absolute ball. They seem like fun!
an old work colleague went travelling round Europe for a year in the early 00s and those 3 came into a bar he was working at in spain . he said they were off their heads on the old sniff

Reactions: 4
According to a very famous rock vocalist I used to chat to, if you take coke anally, you get higher quicker.
That’s true. The anal passage is an effective way of getting substances into the blood stream rather than through the stomach.

shoving a Mini mars bar up the arse can help diabetics who are about to slip into a diabetic coma

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.