Secret Celeb Gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is like reading a celeb magazine only better haha šŸ˜‚. Only goss I have is friends of ours had a friend who worked on XFactor back when one direction was on and it was known then that HS was gay but was totally covered up, I was told that at the time when 1D were on the XFactor Also knew someone who worked behind scenes in ITV and said JC from Gavin and Stacey is not the jolly happy friendly chap he comes across and said he was an arrogant so and so, though Iā€™m not sure if that was just his personal opinion of him or everyone thought that. Oh and same person said regarding P Andre and Katie that when they broke up that people assumed she was the bad one and the not nice one with all the troubles and bad publicity that surrounded their marriage but he said the opposite was true and it was him that was not nice and there was far more to it but he didnā€™t say more šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Gotta disagree with that he was lovely and even took photos with a brownie group. Princess was so sweet too.

Paloma Faith is a bleep. I was told by someone who was interviewing her on the radio. She wouldnā€˜t look at him, acted like she was bored & didnā€™t want to be there. So he told her to duck off & ended the interviewšŸ¤£. She soon changed her attitude & was all charming & sweet. He still wouldnā€™t continue with the interview.
Good on him. Mind I always liked her music but I always call her a bleep when I see on the TV.
Thatā€™s a shame if true, I enjoy listening to her when sheā€™s on the tv or radio.

Reactions: 2
Iā€™m not far from the same home town as Sean bean, when heā€™s been back visiting his parents hes a local down the local pub. Really nice guy.
Also David seamanā€™s around this area him and Frankie seem really nice.
Was Sean Bean not arrested for alleged domestic abuse a few years back? I remember reading about it and went right off him.

Reactions: 6
Not exactly a massive celeb but apparently Hugh Fearnley Whittingstall goes to clubs and pays to be pissed on

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
The day Kelly Brooke was sacked and suddenly didnt appear on the big breakfast she was in a large sopping centre wearing a while t-shirt that had been painted with a graffiti writing saying Kelly.
Face like absolute thunder, at this point no one knew she was sacked and on the tV that morning said she was ill.

a young girl/fan walked up and asked for an autograph and she just walked away and ignored her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I used to spend a lot of time on David Icke's old forum following the huge thread on Jimmy Saville. It was reported on there years ago that Del Boy was dodgy AF, there was also tons of stuff on sir Kitty, especially in relation to lord Boothby, Elm guest house and child abuse.
I genuinely believe their guilt to be far more likely than not and that they are protected because the top tier of abusers are powerful enough to be able to quash any attempts at justice.

I only have one story to share..I was told by someone I trust that a family member worked for George Clooney... Apparently he and Mark Wallberg had a party trick they liked to perform at gatherings.. One that made blowing a job.. (allegedly.)

Reactions: 20
Gotta disagree with that he was lovely and even took photos with a brownie group. Princess was so sweet too.
guess itā€™s depends on who (celebs) they talk to or how people take them, and maybe he was different with the public my info/gossip was from someone who works at ITV, so maybe he was different with work people, just passing on what I was told.

Reactions: 2
how do they all have noses that are intact if they're all snorting away like Daniella Westbrook?
May have already been addressed as I haven't reached the current last page yet.... There's another way that doesn't involve the nose but does involve a straw and another person!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Don't have much gossip but I have met Joanna Lumley at work and she is one of the most lovely down to earth ladies I've ever met šŸ˜Š

Reactions: 14
Johnny Depp was really friendly too, awkward but friendly.
I always get the feeling that Johnny is painfully shy in real life and that is why he always plays such extreme characters. He can lose himself behind the mask bless him.

Reactions: 24
Not exactly a massive celeb but apparently Hugh Fearnley Whittingstall goes to clubs and pays to be pissed on
Totally plausible, but I thought his ā€œthingā€ was wanking into the hair of sleeping (and unsuspecting) women. Thereā€™s loads out there if you Google it šŸ˜³

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Rod Stewart being into model trains is the weirdest revelation on this thread so far! šŸ˜‚
No it's true, when Rachel Hunter divorced him, in an interview she mentioned it annoyed her, him spending so much time with it when she was so much younger and wanted to be out enjoying life.

Yes well that friend implied the same that he was not the nice guy he portrayed
Agree, I can't stand the creepy wanker.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
guess itā€™s depends on who (celebs) they talk to or how people take them, and maybe he was different with the public my info/gossip was from someone who works at ITV, so maybe he was different with work people, just passing on what I was told.
Yeah, although a lot of this thread is highly subjective, peter Andre being friendly to fans and posing for pictures proves nothing at all about his relationship with Katie. If anything itā€™s just an example of him wheeling out the well rehearsed sleek public image of a charming dedicated father. Directing sympathies to him as opposed to the clearly ā€˜crazyā€™ Katie. Obviously thatā€™s speculation on my part but itā€™s something that happens so commonly in break ups of controlling relationship, famous and not. One partner engages the manipulative tactics theyā€™ve used through the whole relationship, to appear like the wronged party to friend groups, the media etc
No concrete evidence but something I always suspected in the Andre / price dynamic.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Whatever happened to her???
[/QUOTE]
Likes underag

Whatever happened to her???
She was seen around Liverpool loads last year looking a mess, my partner worked as a doorman in town and said she was a prostitute and in some kind of homeless shelter but apparently now shes a cleaner in a home bargain, that's just what he told me was word on the street šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I once went to a party and it was full of the odd sleb. From what I remember, Simon Le Bon was really cheerful and lovely, his wife Yasmin was a bit standoffish, Sadie Frost was up herself and had a lot of hangers-on with her that night who you had to go through before anyonecould approach her, despite no one else having that sort of thing around them Dougray Scott was phenomenally skinny for some reason (??). He looked emaciated and was skulking around in a mood looking really unapproachable. Anna Friel was really loving herself but unbelievably skinny and petite in person from what I saw, Bianca Jagger was gorgeous and rather lovely to too as was Konnie Huq and Gary Linekar (but his date that night was that woman he was engaged to for ages, she was absolutely beautiful in person but really quiet and reserved).

Reactions: 5
you must have more to spill!
TBF I had really good experiences on the whole and I am going back some years so my memory is pretty sketchy! But it really was Holly and Tess who stood out to me - awful.

- Myleene Klass and Denise Van Outen both really nice and professional.
- Ryan Thomas totally in love with himself and a sleaze.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.