Secret Celeb Gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Boris Johnson count as a celeb (sorry, I’m knew around here)? Because I’ve just heard on the establishment rumour mill (I have a vague source- chap I used to go out with many moons ago who's now a rising star in the Tory party.... don’t judge me, I was young and drunk for most of it) that BoJos missus is pregnant. Which is pretty grim as he already has about 17 kids. Quite frankly the idea of anyone having sex with him makes me retch, but he’s clearly got some kind of magnetism that gets him the ladies.
I bet that's true. There was a pic of her today/yesterday online captioned WTTE "Carolynn(or whatever her name is) seen for the first time in weeks" ... and I thought to myself aye aye, they're hinting at something. I wonder if she's with sprog?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Gary Lineker: a womaniser and female staff, such as make up artists, didn't like him because he was a bit of an octopus hands and a pest.
I can back this up , sort of, with a far more recent story. He met a friends cousin out a few years ago and took her back to a private members club. He was going through his divorce at the time I think so it wasn’t cheating but the creepy element is she was about 25 to his mid fifties... the age of his children.

He can order me about anytime ;)
Appropriately for this thread, he’s meant to be a pretty nasty piece of work. Two of his personal secretaries accused him of bullying, among others in Westminster. One had a full breakdown.
All the reviews are in the weekend papers for his new memoir and honestly he comes across as very arrogant and pompous and unable to accept any responsibility. (Some very cutting descriptions of senior British politicians I couldn’t help but enjoy tho - David Cameron “born with a silver trolley service in his mouth” is my favourite)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg I love this thread 😁

any truth about Holly W enjoying snow?
I'd say the recent pic she's posted of her with Caroline flack are interesting 🤔 she's definitely on something in that photo I also remember seeing a video of her years ago and her jaw was all over the place, that kind of confirmed it for me!

Reactions: 18
in 2012, my sisters ex boyfriend was on a modelling shoot and got inside gossip from one of the more successful models that before coming out, Tom Daley was making out with Louis Tomlinson at a party. A year or so later, Tom Daley came out the closet!

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I met Scott Mills the Radio One DJ last year and didn’t recognise him in the flesh compared to his press photos as he has totally fucked his face up with filler and Botox. It was 7pm on a Tuesday night and he was about to DJ a corporate gig I was at, he was totally off his nut on something too...!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Anyone remember the radio dj dr neil fox. Around 10 years ago he used to visit a town in south yorkshire for radio business and also to pay to be squashed by big ladies

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 108
Anyone remember the radio dj dr neil fox. Around 10 years ago he used to visit a town in south yorkshire for radio business and also to pay to be squashed by big ladies
I always thought he had a weird-sex energy about him. If it’s just being squashed by larger ladies, I’ll take that in the current climate of dodgy celebs and their strange proclivities.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I always thought he had a weird-sex energy about him. If it’s just being squashed by larger ladies, I’ll take that in the current climate of dodgy celebs and their strange proclivities.
Yeah thought it was pretty tame compared to most of the stuff on here

Reactions: 10
He can order me about anytime ;)
I can see that about Bercow. He’s got a sexy voice. I’d rather drink bleach than go near BoJo though: to use A quote from The Thick of It: “He’s a simpleton. 200 years ago they wouldon’t have let him milk a cow!”

I did always think there was something about Gordon Brown though. Met him once and he was so charming and sexy in real life that it really surprised me. And I was quoted in The Sun as saying I’d shag him.... like I say, back when I was young, frequently lashed - I was definitely lashed when they got that quote out of me- and hanging around old Etonians. I’ve still got the clipping from the paper somewhere, much to my husbands amusement (he’s very much not an old Etonian!)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Ah, ‘foxy’ , I used to like listening to him on capital when i was little but i retrospect, he was way too smooth.
Actually Im dimly grasping at a memory here but didn’t he get accused of some sort of sexual harassment or misconduct at one point...? ah I’m going to have to look it up now though I really don’t want to.
Ok he was charged with 9 charges from 6 people - 3 under 18.
He was found not guilty on all charges BUT the judge said they believed them all, but a lot of them of were very old and they questioned context and whether they could be classed as criminal.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Being a celebrity is like a cult where you just drop em for whoever you happen to be near it sounds. It's definitely not the life for me.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.