Secret Celeb Gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet that's true. There was a pic of her today/yesterday online captioned WTTE "Carolynn(or whatever her name is) seen for the first time in weeks" ... and I thought to myself aye aye, they're hinting at something. I wonder if she's with sprog?
He used to be my secret crush🤫. I do think he is quite charming and funny

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Personally I'm more of a Bercow girl myself. Ooh yeah 😛
I came across him once and he really was such a nice man. What you see is what you get in terms of personality and charm with Bercow. It's a shame some other politico's are too far up they're own @rse to be friendly and personable to us normie's

Reactions: 7
I came across him once and he really was such a nice man. What you see is what you get in terms of personality and charm with Bercow. It's a shame some other politico's are too far up they're own @rse to be friendly and personable to us normie's
I met him and I mistook him for my GP! Haha And I said it in a carriage full of people. 🤩

• Haha
Pretty vague, but I have a friend who knew Cillian, they grew up in the same town and are around the same age. They weren’t bff’s or anything but she only has good things to say about him. And she rarely has good things to say about anyone! 😂
I was at Centreparcs Longleat a year ago a waitress there said CM had recently been in with his family and was lovely.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
yes steve McFadden got caught dogging, it was in the news of the world, hes good in EastEnders though! yes I may be wrong about david walliams he is a bit weird my husband hates him. he likes animals though and I love anyone who likes animals, I even like simon cowell for that.

perhaps david walliams is a transvestite?

My guess would be Prince Philip!
.....and you would be correct. He may not have actually used her services, maybe just gone there for other social reasons, to meet other people etc. Either way though it didn’t look great. They cover the fact he had some unsavoury acquaintances in one of the series of the Crown I seem to remember.

Reactions: 18
Was at Soul Cycle in states a few years back with my hubby and DB was in our class. He’s very particular about which bike he sits on and comes in early to choose his bike and position to ensure no one sits on a bike behind or too close to him. DB was polite and chatty but totally has a roving eye........

Reactions: 10
Was at Soul Cycle in states a few years back with my hubby and DB was in our class. He’s very particular about which bike he sits on and comes in early to choose his bike and position to ensure no one sits on a bike behind or too close to him. DB was polite and chatty but totally has a roving eye........
That sounds like his OCD kicking in. He does have OCD. yeah he's definitely got a roving eye.

Reactions: 10
I came across him once and he really was such a nice man. What you see is what you get in terms of personality and charm with Bercow.
Really? An old colleague of mine used to live in Bercow's constituency and said that he was not well liked in and around her village (and with him being a neutral it wasn't a political thing, it was definitely more a comment about him as a person). She didn't really elaborate and I didn't question it to be honest (but now wish I had!) as it seemed to ring true and be a bit of a given. I don't imagine him to be overly nice but haven't actually met him myself.

Reactions: 3
That what I thought, thanks. He supposes to be a real nasty person and likes to put on a very clever persona as a Buffon.
Have you heard that story about how helped get the details of a journalist one of his friends wanted to beat up ? Look it up for details. Really sinister. The most revealing element is a recording of a phone call between him and his friend . Just sounds like a sinister middle aged posh guy - no trace of ‘Boris’ and the buffoon voice or style
I urge anyone to listen to the real voice of the UK prime minister hearing that his friend intends to give a journalist he doesn’t like a few broken ribs and a couple of black eyes and standing aside. It didn’t ever happen but is that any less concerning ? I know you can’t trust a lot of YouTube stuff like this but this was eventually broadcast on dispatches and the recording is real

I think it says it all, the opportunist who wrote a column coming out to support both leave and remain before deciding which was set to benefit him more.

Reactions: 12
Apparently the ‘naked chef’ has lots of affairs and wifey is none the wiser.
I have a family member with a fairly lucrative job that allows her to meet alot of these celebs at work dos; a work acquaintance
of her's claimed to have an affair with him

Reactions: 6
I'm sorry but I don't believe the whole story on Cheryl being anorexic and using it as a coverup. I used to like her when she was more down to earth in the Ashley years and even read her books (don't judge me). She went on holiday, was even papped going to and returning from South Africa where she went on a safari and where she subsequently got unwell. She said in her book that as she was waiting to fly home she saw bite marks on her body but thought nothing of it because she had her jabs. Then there was the whole Derek Hough saving her life because he made the doctors do blood tests and she could have died if they didn't, then looking after her when she was in hospital. That happened 10 years ago and on the Xfactor Xtra clips they're all eating in the dressing room together including her just before she got unwell. She even mentions in her book she tried to eat but felt so unwell. In her book she even put in pics of her eating an icecream when working away on tour and that was just before the Malaria incident. It sounds ridiculous that I remember when she eats but it's in both her autobiographies and I used to be a huge X Factor fan at the time before it got more tit.

As for Cheryl herself I've heard mixed views on her. I've heard a few stories where she's been quite unpleasant to people but someone on digital spy said when their flight was delayed once Cheryl paid for drinks/snacks for every passenger.

Reactions: 12
As for Cheryl herself I've heard mixed views on her. I've heard a few stories where she's been quite unpleasant to people but someone on digital spy said when their flight was delayed once Cheryl paid for drinks/snacks for every passenger.
I'd say being convicted of assault is a bit more than just "quite unpleasant"!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I also heard that DB takes women home/to hotels etc and makes them sign a NDA so he appears the perfect family man...

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.