Secret Celeb Gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I 100% believe Cliff is basically a Saville. It annoys me how he gets away with everything. Tick tock!

• Sick
Reactions: 51
Old news now but back in the late 90s I got chatting to a girl at school who was 15 at the time and she did work experience at the same vets surgery where Rolf Harris did his show. I exclaimed that must be exciting; working alongside a celebrity. She sort of grimaced and said no, he’s a bit gropey, I stay away from him. So I was not at all surprised when the news about him broke.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Does anyone remember Hayden Panettiere? Her past is pretty dark but apparently she was sexually @bused by her dad when she was younger. That’s why she ends up in all these violent relationships.

I thought Holly was a fan of snow? Or is that and alcohol?!
There’s a thread here somewhere about the Hollywood sex ring , really disturbing reading .

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I 100% believe Cliff is basically a Saville. It annoys me how he gets away with everything. Tick tock!
No. He went to great lengths to sue the BBC when they suggested this.
I just think he is gay (has lived with his "personal assistant" for years).

Reactions: 21
I know, as much use as a chocolate teapot. Was hoping writing it down might jog my memory.

I do recall Stephen K Amos was the comedian who was responsible for a teenager killing himself, groomed him or had a relationship with him.
Yep, that was kept very quiet..

Reactions: 3
A While back the DM really strange story about David Jason saying that he needed a bodyguard whilst filming the remake of Open All Hours because he’d been receiving ‘threats’, but didn’t elaborate more than that.

Seeing as DJ is so private and doesn’t really court the press like a lot of celebs do it seemed a bit strange that they chose to publish that story at all. Also who or why would anyone want to threaten DJ at all?
Yep that’s true. It was a crazy local person that said he “wanted to become famous for killing David Jason.” He had to have close protection follow him everywhere... the story got leaked to the papers....

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I agree too. There's definitely something amiss about Cliff 'Kitty' Richard. Everyone knew that Sue Barker was his beard in the 80's. It's all been hushed up that business with the Elm Guest House, I suspect it involves some very powerful people who don't want their secrets coming out.
I just thought the thing with Cliff is hes gay but has never come out.

Reactions: 13
Yes, that what I heard. There is more details on Forum (if you know how to find them) on his misbehaviour.

The reason I was laughing is because I served, an along side Harry in afghan and what was said above isn't true, not when I was there anyway. He was very involved, an bloody good at it too.
My husband also served with Harry, he agrees that Harry was actually really good at his job but that occasionally orders would come through about getting Harry out of certain places quickly... Which harry was never pleased with apparently!

Reactions: 21
He's just gay and still trying to hide it. My OH mum hung in the same circles back in the 60's etc and he even asked her out!
But they all knew even back then that he liked men. She didn't have a bad word to say about him

Reactions: 19
Re: D@vid J@son, I remember reading online before about he was away on holidays and had friends staying in his house. It came out afterwards that these friends had been abusing children, but that he was none the wiser and apparently was NOT involved.
Who knows what the truth really is? 🤷‍♀️
With friends like that, eh?....

I've never thought of him as a national treasure. He gives me the creeps and I really wouldn't be surprised if there was something dodgy there.

He ruffled feathers last December when he told the One Show that he was presented with a "Golden Sausage" award for his innuendos on set. Obviously a bit of double entendre amongst colleagues is not the same as child abuse but he went on to say that it wasn't safe for his co-workers to bend over if he was nearby. Lovely jubbly! :mad:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Really!?! is it on this forum?
No sorry, I mean if you know how to google cliffy forum. I remember reading about his behaviour.

He's just gay and still trying to hide it. My OH mum hung in the same circles back in the 60's etc and he even asked her out!
But they all knew even back then that he liked men. She didn't have a bad word to say about him
I think that as well but I also think there is more that yet to come out.

Edit:// This is the forum thread I'm alluding - it a long arse read.

I’ve heard the David J@son rumours. I believe them to be true, mainly because it was my non celeb interested dad who told me - back in the day OAH was filmed near where my dad grew up and he knew someone who said they had experienced DJs abuse.

a pap Once told me they were trying to get evidence of a David Beckham/Tom Cruise affair

My honest and very generalised opinion is that there are more closeted men than women because they make masses of money from selling themselves as boyfriend/husband material to straight young girls and women. Their appeal is based on romantic notions. Men don’t tend to mind if a women is a lesbian, as their fandom is usually based on sexual appeal and a lot don’t object to GOG.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.