Secret Celeb Gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think a lot of people would be horrified if the stuff about DJ turned out to be true. But alas like Savile I don’t think we’ll find out until after he’s passed away.

Sir Cliff ‘Kitty’ Richard, he’s another one.
I read a lot of dark rumour about ole' Cliffy in the past...

Reactions: 12
I read a lot of dark rumour about ole' Cliffy in the past...
Me too.

Yet he’s now seen as the poor innocent victim of a witch hunt after all that stuff with the BBC...

Interestingly a while back he renounced his British Citizenship to become a citizen of Barbados where he spends most of his time. Barbados doesn’t have an extradition agreement with the UK. What possessed him to do that I wonder?

• Wow
Reactions: 53
I agree too. There's definitely something amiss about Cliff 'Kitty' Richard. Everyone knew that Sue Barker was his beard in the 80's. It's all been hushed up that business with the Elm Guest House, I suspect it involves some very powerful people who don't want their secrets coming out.

Reactions: 33
I remember reading a lot in the early 2010s about Steven and Alex Gerrard dodgy dealings - affairs, drugs, teenage pregnancies, a retaliation affair and one of the kids not being his. Well if you look hard enough you will find Alex linked to a footballer in early 2010s who is the image of her youngest daughter. I then got way too much Miss Marple and noticed Gerrard's mum on Instagram put up a photo of the two eldest as her 'beautiful granddaughters' or something. But the youngest looks very different and wasnt included. If it was true then I have so much respect for SG accepting the girl as his own.
I heard that all her kids are with some Liverpool gangster and non are gerrards?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Me too.

Yet he’s now seen as the poor innocent victim of a witch hunt after all that stuff with the BBC...

Interestingly a while back he renounced his British Citizenship to become a citizen of Barbados where he spends most of his time. Barbados doesn’t have an extradition agreement with the UK. What possessed him to do that I wonder?
Exactly

Reactions: 5
Morning everyone. Does anyone know anything about the current status of BBC DJ Nick Grimshaw and his partner Meshach Henry? They haven't been seen on each other's Instas for a while.

Reactions: 1
I always find it fascinating that there are many more (alledged) closet gay man than lesbian women.
Maybe it’s because we’re talking about the entertainment industry.... the cliche gay guy is camp whereas the cliche lesbian isn’t

I agree too. There's definitely something amiss about Cliff 'Kitty' Richard. Everyone knew that Sue Barker was his beard in the 80's. It's all been hushed up that business with the Elm Guest House, I suspect it involves some very powerful people who don't want their secrets coming out.

I always believed he does a lot of his hiding behind his beloved religion.

Reactions: 17
It's been well known in tv circles that gino d'campo's accent is fake and he puts it on extra strong for shows, as apparently the female viewers love him for it.

I do wonder if his accent and mess ups are completely fake 🤔

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
In the late 90s I was working in London and Piers Brosnan was filming nearby. We were all starstruck and fascinated. The crew all loved him and said he was really nice.

I sort of met Mel Gibson when I was 17 on a studio tour in LA, he was asked for an autograph and was really nasty- and v short

• Wow
It's been well known in tv circles that gino d'campo's accent is fake and he puts it on extra strong for shows as apparently the female iewers love him for it.
I’ve heard that he comes from up north somewhere.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Morning everyone. Does anyone know anything about the current status of BBC DJ Nick Grimshaw and his partner Meshach Henry? They haven't been seen on each other's Instas for a while.
He mentioned his boyfriend on his radio show a couple of weeks ago.

Reactions: 3
Anyone got any gossip soit Cillian Murphy? I read awhile ago that back in his teenage years he was a bit of a jack the lad but was wondering if there was anything else.

I know, as much use as a chocolate teapot. Was hoping writing it down might jog my memory.

I do recall Stephen K Amos was the comedian who was responsible for a teenager killing himself, groomed him or had a relationship with him.
I remember reading this somewhere, then searching for more info. Sounded like grooming, a very questionable relationship!
I used to find him quite funny, but the minute I read all of that I had to ditch the dvds:sick: Luckily he appears tohave vanished from tv now

Reactions: 4
I'd love it if threads like this led to all these celebrities being called to justice. More and more information is coming out on social media, it's people power at its finest 😊

Re: D@vid J@son, I remember reading online before about he was away on holidays and had friends staying in his house. It came out afterwards that these friends had been abusing children, but that he was none the wiser and apparently was NOT involved.
Who knows what the truth really is? 🤷‍♀️

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Re: D@vid J@son, I remember reading online before about he was away on holidays and had friends staying in his house. It came out afterwards that these friends had been abusing children, but that he was none the wiser and apparently was NOT involved.
Who knows what the truth really is? 🤷‍♀️
That's exactly what I had heard. He was on holiday and a friend used his house to abuse children while he was away.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.