Secret Celeb Gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatever happened to her???
She was seen around Liverpool loads last year looking a mess, my partner worked as a doorman in town and said she was a prostitute and in some kind of homeless shelter but apparently now shes a cleaner in a home bargain, that's just what he told me was word on the street 🤷‍♀️
[/QUOTE]
Who?

Reactions: 1
Also can concur that Tess Daly is a witch and the powers that be deleiberately dress her in awful clothes that make her look like a Quality Street. Claudia is lovely, as are Zoe and Craig RH.
they do an fantastic job of that ! i dont know anyone who manges to make everything they wear look awful like Tess does 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My friend posted a photo with her in her local pub in Liverpool but that was a while ago. Not sure if she's still in Liverpool?

Who’s this? I can’t keep up 😖 I do love home bargains tho!
[/QUOTE]

Daniella Westbrook.

Yeah I love Home Bargains too!

Reactions: 2
I used to spend a lot of time on David Icke's old forum following the huge thread on Jimmy Saville. It was reported on there years ago that Del Boy was dodgy AF, there was also tons of stuff on sir Kitty, especially in relation to lord Boothby, Elm guest house and child abuse.
I genuinely believe their guilt to be far more likely than not and that they are protected because the top tier of abusers are powerful enough to be able to quash any attempts at justice.

I only have one story to share..I was told by someone I trust that a family member worked for George Clooney... Apparently he and Mark Wallberg had a party trick they liked to perform at gatherings.. One that made blowing a job.. (allegedly.)
Every day iv been thinking of the DJ rumours on here! And I just really don’t want it to be true! So badly!

Reactions: 7
This thread is just 👌
I've met Hugh Laurie (about 20 years ago so in the Blackadder, Bit of Fry and Laurie era). He is one of the loveliest and most genuine people you could ever meet. Sorry to say as RIP and all that but Mel Smith was vile as was Tony Slattery if anyone remembers him.
Friend of a friend knows Prince William well and he is apparently a top bloke. Despite the crazy 'future King' life he has been born into he is very centered and very unshowy.
I'm sure i remember reading somewhere that Hugh Laurie was horrible, but can't remember the details. Also that Tony Slattery was awful, again can't remember the details but I have a feeling that was a uni friend of a friend's experience rather than something I read. Sorry to be crap!

Kind of surprised about Tess Daly for some reason. One of my workmates went to the same school as Tess but is too young to know anyone who knew her so no goss there.

Just remembered, I met Will Mellor years ago when I was doing some voluntary work at the day centre where his disabled sister went. His sister took a shine to me and invited me to her house one Saturday morning. Will had popped round to see his family and gave me a lift to the town centre afterwards and was really nice. This was years ago when Hollyoaks was only just taking off so he wasn't exactly famous then... not heard anything bad about him since though.

Reactions: 16
That’s true. The anal passage is an effective way of getting substances into the blood stream rather than through the stomach.

shoving a Mini mars bar up the arse can help diabetics who are about to slip into a diabetic coma
Apparently it's all to do with the membranes in your arse being a lot thinner than the ones in say, your nose. Everything gets into the bloodstream quicker that way.

Reactions: 2
Just remembered, I met Will Mellor years ago when I was doing some voluntary work at the day centre where his disabled sister went. His sister took a shine to me and invited me to her house one Saturday morning. Will had popped round to see his family and gave me a lift to the town centre afterwards and was really nice. This was years ago when Hollyoaks was only just taking off so he wasn't exactly famous then... not heard anything bad about him since though.
I don't know why but I've always had a bit of a soft spot for Will Mellor. He just seems so sweet. And I loved him as Jambo ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Holly w total diva when she did very campaign years ago yet Fearne cotton an absolute delight and did everything Holly refused to.
Steven Siegel and I quote ‘a total pig to work with’
in the advertising industry I was told ’if you can’t get anyone to do it call David Hasselhof”
claude van damm, rude, late due to drugs and his manager has to sort out prostitutes to be available to him, his own wife lives in Hong Kong to avoid him.
Sean bean very polite.

Reactions: 15
May have already been addressed as I haven't reached the current last page yet.... There's another way that doesn't involve the nose but does involve a straw and another person!
Ha, less.. creatively... you can also be just as heavy a coke user without that happening to you. Maybe Daniela Westbrook was a bit unlucky, or had a particularly sensitive nose or something..,, also you do hear about people getting holes on the inside of their nose , so they can’t be seen but are clearly a very worrying sign. But yeah you don’t need an actual hole in your nose to be a huge coke head thats for sure

Reactions: 6
Why have I only just found this thread? I can’t stop reading, Also are people really putting coke up their bums if so are we gonna have an influx of slebs with holes in their anus’ like Daniellas nose!! 🤪🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I snogged Ben Adams from A1 years ago. He was doing a radio roadshow at a park local to me so I went with a group of friends. I was about 15 at the time and hung around after the event hoping to catch a glimpse of someone famous. Ended up with a cheeky snog

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Ooohh yes I've heard the Leo is gay rumours too. His significant other was Lukas Haas apparently. I'm always surprised by how many closeted actors there appears to be but wasnt that always the stereotype? Loud, camp, dramatic or tortured and twisted with strange proclivities. These people who make it to the top aren't normal joes next door and if they were they wouldn't be after journeying to the upper echelons. But they want to sell the image of normal nice guy or girl unless it suits what they are selling.
I am starting to think the same. From the posts here, it seems like the average 'celebrity' is either closeted or a drug addict or has abnormal sexual tastes or is a peadophile or is just an outright narcissist. You're right, they do work hard to look normal. I think 'celebrity' attracts a certain type of damaged personality and they are attracted to fame because it helps them hide their ugly (especially the abusers). Or maybe they get damaged when they get a taste of fame because they believe their own illusions of granduer. I'm side eyeing all of them 👀

Reactions: 18
In regards to Connor Mcgregor having had a child with Terri Murray I do believe it despite dna test coming back negative, 1 the child is spitting image of him and his other kids, 2 soon after the dna test was announced she suddenly appeared to come into a lot of money, going on holidays etc so maybe she was paid off and 3 someone left this comment on one of her pics of her daughter which Terri liked insinuating she was Irish (Terri is from Liverpool)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That’s true. The anal passage is an effective way of getting substances into the blood stream rather than through the stomach.

shoving a Mini mars bar up the arse can help diabetics who are about to slip into a diabetic coma
Well I never !!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve just remembered, Jade from Little Mix sat in front of us in the same train carriage as us when we were travelling back from London to the North East.
She was lovely, full of crack ( not the drug). With it being first class loads of drink was flowing. Very petite in the flesh.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Im quite heavily tattooed and I was at a private members club in London and Lucy Mecklenburgh looked me up and down like I was a piece of tit and sniggered at me. Definitely a vile, vile woman.

Definitely heard that Kim K is a bear and Kanye is in a relationship with a (male) fashion designer

Harry Styles rumour has been around for year. Don't for one second believe that he and Louis were in a relationship but I love reading the insane fan theories.

Glad to hear that Peter Andre is a bit of a tit as I have a massive soft spot for Katie Price, she seems like a very normal (slightly batshit) person who was totally , and still is, dragged through the mud.

I've met Gemma Collins in early TOWIE days, she is EXACTLY the same as how she comes across in the media, its definitely not for show. She smelt amazing too.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Greg McHugh (Gary Tank Commander) is lovely in person! I know he is a bit smaller of a celeb but met him in Tesco one time and he was just so regular and happily stopped and chatted to people if they talked to him.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I've just remembered - a girl I lived with in London (friend of a friend) used to go out with Rhod Gilbert in about 98/99. He was a nice guy, quite nervous but an animal in bed. The noise that used to come from her room!
I've always had a thing for Rhod, so I get a kick out of this one! 😂

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.