Secret Celeb Gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was at Centreparcs Longleat a year ago a waitress there said CM had recently been in with his family and was lovely.
I was once stood at the bar with Cillian Murphy and the barmaid went to serve me first, I did the whole ‘this guy was before me’ thing and Cillian said thanks and bought me a drink 👍🏼
I still had to queue to order all my mates drinks though 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Also can concur that Tess Daly is a witch and the powers that be deleiberately dress her in awful clothes that make her look like a Quality Street. Claudia is lovely, as are Zoe and Craig RH.
I don’t think that I’ve ever seen her wear something she looks good in!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I grew up in Sutton Coldfield and met many of the 90's / 00's ones. Doug Ellis was always really lovely, despite his public persona.

That's just reminded me, I worked in a local restaurant back then and met a few celebs. Westlife came in a few times and all were arseholes apart from Kian who was genuinely lovely. Shane was the worst.
My husband and I were at an event where Westlife were performing , this was years ago b4 they broke up and it was a charity celeb thing , everyone was staying in The Lowry, Louie Walsh was with his bf who was significantly younger than him, anyhow at the after party all the Westlife lads and their significant others were in like a roped VIP area but were really happy to have pictures taken with everyone, the only one who wasn't happy about it was Kians Mrs Jodi Albert, she was really put out by minions in her space

• Wow
Reactions: 9
This is like reading a celeb magazine only better haha 😂. Only goss I have is friends of ours had a friend who worked on XFactor back when one direction was on and it was known then that HS was gay but was totally covered up, I was told that at the time when 1D were on the XFactor Also knew someone who worked behind scenes in ITV and said JC from Gavin and Stacey is not the jolly happy friendly chap he comes across and said he was an arrogant so and so, though I’m not sure if that was just his personal opinion of him or everyone thought that. Oh and same person said regarding P Andre and Katie that when they broke up that people assumed she was the bad one and the not nice one with all the troubles and bad publicity that surrounded their marriage but he said the opposite was true and it was him that was not nice and there was far more to it but he didn’t say more 🤷‍♀️
JC admitted he was a git after the success I’d Gavin & Stacey

Also can concur that Tess Daly is a witch and the powers that be deleiberately dress her in awful clothes that make her look like a Quality Street. Claudia is lovely, as are Zoe and Craig RH.
Tess absolutely is a witch. I know someone who worked on the show and they said she was vile!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A guy I know was working at Leavesden Studios and had his arms full with a whole pile of heavy equipment and tools - Emma Watson came through a door he needed to get through but just let it close in his face (she definitely saw him struggling), like it was beneath her to simply hold a door for a struggling engineer. This was when Harry Potter was still being filmed so a few years ago now, she might be a bit more polite and helpful now, don't know!
Emma Watson's had more utter witch rumours made about her on the internet than anyone I've ever seen. She's supposed to be vile, and that goes all the back to the early days of filming Potter. She's an awful actress as well, all of which might explain why she gets so few film roles.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
It’s Oliver Rousteing, Balmain designer. He featured quite heavily in one of the KUWTK series. There was definite chemistry between Kanye & Oliver!
But why do we think Kim would want to be a beard for someone? I’m not saying it’s untrue but I’m skeptics as she is very calculated and I can’t see how this arrangement would benefit her. I know he’s not featured on the show that much, so maybe that’s why...

Reactions: 15
My friend went to ant & dec's book signing and said Dec was lovely but Ant looked like he didn't want to be there and couldn't be arsed.

Reactions: 16
I honestly live and learn. At what point did someone think, ooh what will happen if I shove it up my arse? 😂😂😂
I’ve no idea 🤣 but Marianne Faithfull got caught having one shoved up her hoo ha by Mick Jagger back in the day, saying it was quite the buzz

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
This is like reading a celeb magazine only better haha 😂. Only goss I have is friends of ours had a friend who worked on XFactor back when one direction was on and it was known then that HS was gay but was totally covered up, I was told that at the time when 1D were on the XFactor Also knew someone who worked behind scenes in ITV and said JC from Gavin and Stacey is not the jolly happy friendly chap he comes across and said he was an arrogant so and so, though I’m not sure if that was just his personal opinion of him or everyone thought that. Oh and same person said regarding P Andre and Katie that when they broke up that people assumed she was the bad one and the not nice one with all the troubles and bad publicity that surrounded their marriage but he said the opposite was true and it was him that was not nice and there was far more to it but he didn’t say more 🤷‍♀️
My partners friends had sex with a girl off Tinder who worked in Sky with James Corden and supposedly he is a total prick

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I came for Scofe but this thread is everything!

Some total Z listers who are vile:
Nick Knowles
Charley Webb
The bloke who played Les Battersby

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
My partners friends had sex with a girl off Tinder who worked in Sky with James Corden and supposedly he is a total prick
Friend of a friend who works in the showbiz world said that JC is very arrogant and would frequently cheat on his wife. They said he’d always be throwing his weight around and playing the ‘don’t you know who I am?’ card. I was gutted when I found this out.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
See I thought it was Virgil !!! Off White

You cant just casually drop fling with a member of Take That in there without details ?????
When my Aunt was younger, her date stood her up at a restaurant in London. Al Pacino was there that night with his pals, figures out what had happened and asked her to join him for the night so she could tell her lousy date that she spent the night with Al Pacino. This was back in the 70s when he was smoking hot! She was super shy but a real stunner in the day! Gave her such a huge boost!

I had a fling with one of Take That about 14 years ago! That’s my only real claim to fame!
thats really lovely about your aunt ..al Pacino was a bit of a looker back then 😍......but more importantly your claim to fame 😉 which one...i also had a secret crush on Howard !

Reactions: 17
Emma Watson's had more utter witch rumours made about her on the internet than anyone I've ever seen. She's supposed to be vile, and that goes all the back to the early days of filming Potter. She's an awful actress as well, all of which might explain why she gets so few film roles.
She told my friend (who is blind) that if she was blind she’d kill herself. And asked if it was because her mum drank when she was pregnant. I was horrified, we were about 10 at the time and my friend cried the whole way home!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 74
Friend of a friend who works in the showbiz world said that JC is very arrogant and would frequently cheat on his wife. They said he’d always be throwing his weight around and playing the ‘don’t you know who I am?’ card. I was gutted when I found this out.
Remember once reading on Twitter once this girl who seen him on a flight and he had his earphones in and a sleep mask on. There was a woman next to him struggling with a baby and luggage. He was nice and relaxed and all of a sudden the woman shouted at him "CAN YOU HOLD YOUR CHILD FOR A SECOND!?" It was his wife.

That shows how much of a prick he is

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
And he likes to masturbate into women’s hair while they’re sleeping.
How does he work that then? Does his wife wake up with a crusty clump in her hair?

That’s true. The anal passage is an effective way of getting substances into the blood stream rather than through the stomach.

shoving a Mini mars bar up the arse can help diabetics who are about to slip into a diabetic coma
I’ll remember that for the future, thanks 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 13
New member, first post (joined for the Harry / Meghan updates but this thread is fab!)
Sean Connery delivered my Mum's milk - not a euphemism - back in the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.