Secret Celeb Gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Without outing myself, I can tell you with 100% certainty:
Bill Nighy is the loveliest man ever
As is Michael Palin
Barry Humphrey (Dame Edna Everage) is vile
Mick Jagger is tight and always offers his signature to try to get a discount.
Ooh more more more! 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I met Tom Harry at a charity event and he was a really nice guy, was hanging with one of his kids and had his dog with him. Talked to everyone like a normal bloke no airs and graces because of who he was.
Is that Tom Hardy? I've heard the same. He's done lots of stuff for a very small local homeless charity with no fanfare or self-promotion.

I sat near Billy Connolly on a flight and not surprisingly he was a total gent. It was a really short flight up to Glasgow and everyone was chatting away to him the whole flight and he was lovely.

Rocco Ritchie is another one who apparently was a really good kid. Friend of ours is a tradesman and went and did some work on Guy Ritchie's house and he was making cups of tea and chatting away to everyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Hi, I joined the forum to post on the Phillip Schofield thread, as I worked at the BBC from late 80s to mid 90s, and here's the gossip I remember from that time :)
Jason Donovan: heard he had a fling with Prince Edward!
Weren't they hooking up at Michael Ball's gaff? The paps were hanging out there back in the day, for some undetermined reason....

Reactions: 5
My cousin worked with Anthea Turner on a well known shopping channel - got all the items ready that she was flogging etc. Anyways she's absolutely horrible to work with, does the whole "don't you know who I am" thing and is just not very nice. One time they were doing a craft show at the NEC so my cousin booked her into the Travelodge to bring her down a peg or too! 😂

Also, Simon Rimmer (from Sunday Brunch) once told me and my mate off for leaving his cooking demonstration he was doing at a country fair. It was tit hence why we left. Haha.

Oh, and one more - my friend went on a date with Lee from 911 after meeting him on a dating website and all he talked about was being in 911 and all these famous people he'd got in his phone. Suffice to say she didn't see him again even though he wanted a second date. He's also really short...like 5'5.

Think that's all the gossip I have now 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 27
waaaaaaa hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha I LOVE it - have you ever come across anyone more universally thought of as a complete knob?!
Makes up for the lack of size by just acting like a massive one instead!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Without outing myself, I can tell you with 100% certainty:
Bill Nighy is the loveliest man ever
As is Michael Palin
Barry Humphrey (Dame Edna Everage) is vile
Mick Jagger is tight and always offers his signature to try to get a discount.
A few years ago my friend's husband and his mate were on a charity bike and spotted Bill Nighy being filmed in a park in London, so they stopped and did that thing of pretending to take a selfie while really taking a photo of him. Bill Nighy saw what they were doing and came storming up to them... they thought he was going to give them a bollocking but then Bill burst out laughing at the expressions on their faces and said "if you want a photo of me at least get a decent one", and posed for selfies and had a good chat with them.

I've heard before about Mick Jagger always having been notoriously mean.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Oh and the krankies are swingers! Have been for years 🤮 allegedly 😉 think that one is well known tho.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I've just remembered - a girl I lived with in London (friend of a friend) used to go out with Rhod Gilbert in about 98/99. He was a nice guy, quite nervous but an animal in bed. The noise that used to come from her room!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Weren't they hooking up at Michael Ball's gaff? The paps were hanging out there back in the day, for some undetermined reason....

Prince Edward was awful. The time he worked in theatre, they had to hide all the young boys away from him. Lloyd Webber, was having a nightmare trying to protect his staff.
I love Sophie (Prince Edward wife).

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Sophie is lovely tho, my friend was sitting next to her somewhere (can’t remember where) and he kids were messing about and she proper checked them and apologised to the table. Really down to earth and lovely apparently.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Sophie is lovely tho, my friend was sitting next to her somewhere (can’t remember where) and he kids were messing about and she proper checked them and apologised to the table. Really down to earth and lovely apparently.
I’m glad. I like Sophie she seems really nice

Reactions: 11
Ever been annoyed at BK’s seemingly impossible dimple/wobble free thighs and butt when she is throwing herself around the stage in a leotard? A makeup artist in the industry told me it’s 3 pairs of flesh coloured control tights then fishnet tights over the top. Flawless!. All of a sudden a leotard doesn’t seem such a reach for us mere mortals 🤣.
Sorry, BK?

Reactions: 2
He shags anything that moves.
He's not married 🤷🏻‍♀️

Ahhhhh that makes sense! I forgot her maiden name for a second there 😂

Doesn't surprise me she has that much shapewear on, you can see it in her stage photos
How she can move in it I'll never know, wearing a single pair of Spanx for more than a couple of hours and I'm begging for a pair of scissors!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.