Secret Celeb Gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember once reading on Twitter once this girl who seen him on a flight and he had his earphones in and a sleep mask on. There was a woman next to him struggling with a baby and luggage. He was nice and relaxed and all of a sudden the woman shouted at him "CAN YOU HOLD YOUR CHILD FOR A SECOND!?" It was his wife.

That shows how much of a prick he is
flat lazy slob eughhh

• Sick
Reactions: 18
A few years back (when I was dating), I went on two dates with different guys. One worked in TV, the other a businessman. Both said how awful James Corden was. The businessman said his friend was a nurse who delivered his children & apparently he was horrible. I can completely believe the stories about him!

Reactions: 26
i know of Scarlett through friends and she loves the white stuff. She didn’t tell previous employers she was going into the jungle and they just presumed she’d been on the drugs when she didn’t show up. Low and behold she was going into the jungle
I knew Scarlett at uni and she used to love being choked during sex and wanted boys to smack her and ‘rape’ her. She freaked them all out to be fair

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
But why do we think Kim would want to be a beard for someone? I’m not saying it’s untrue but I’m skeptics as she is very calculated and I can’t see how this arrangement would benefit her. I know he’s not featured on the show that much, so maybe that’s why...
She gets kids and more money out of it.

Reactions: 9
These aren’t really great stories but thought I’d throw mine in too even though their small 😂

Met Gregg James about 8 years ago when he had slot on radio 1 that wasn’t as big as the breakfast show, he was lovely! Coldplay were in the same room and weren’t up for talking with anyone unless you were famous

I think it was the same year I fell off the escalator in the underground and onto Chris Greer (Waterloo Road/ You’re the Worst &Modern Family) way back before he got his acting credentials in the US. He was very nice despite the fact I managed to throw my cold coffee all over his arm mid fall!

Reactions: 6
See I thought it was Virgil !!! Off White

You cant just casually drop fling with a member of Take That in there without details ?????
It
thats really lovely about your aunt ..al Pacino was a bit of a looker back then 😍......but more importantly your claim to fame 😉 which one...i also had a secret crush on Howard !
It was RW! I worked for a exclusive house finding company and he viewed a house that we were renting out. I had no idea I was showing it to him as his PA called to arrange it.
Long story short, he kept in touch as the rental was being negotiated and showed up at my house one night. We dated for a few weeks and he gave me VIP passes to his tour he was doing at the time. I told my friend that came with me that I won them on the radio! She told me the day of the gig that she was pregnant so we went home before we could go backstage! He was utterly lovely but very troubled and insecure. When we were together he chain smoked and downed Red Bull. He had the ability to make you feel like you were the only woman alive. That was until I read that he was shacking up with other girls in the cities he was touring in so I shut it down. Still had his number in my phone until about 8 years ago!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
- Ryan Thomas totally in love with himself and a sleaze.
[/QUOTE]

Yes my friend worked on some scenes with him many moons ago and they said he was so rude and looked down at the extras. This was a long time ago so hopefully he has changed. He seemed pretty nice on CBB and his brotherAdam comes across as good fun

I knew Scarlett at uni and she used to love being choked during sex and wanted boys to smack her and ‘rape’ her. She freaked them all out to be fair
I can't help but think of Scarlett as the love child of Princess Fiona from Shrek and Alan Carr

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Yes Tom Hardy 🤪
I had a call one morning from my oh to say Tom was on way in for a visit to his workplace. I nearly ran out of work and jumped on a train to see him.
Hubby met him, showed him round then made him a brew. Said he was the most down to earth lovely guy. Gutted I was at work that day!

Reactions: 22
Absolutely, he doesn't need to do the deed and she keeps her figure !
It's the first I've actually heard of all these male celebs having "beards" haha I always thought kim & kanye were legit! Someone said about Robbie Williams well is Ava his beard and a few of theirs were surrogate too 🤔🤯 heads gone of this thread haha

Reactions: 14
It's the first I've actually heard of all these male celebs having "beards" haha I always thought kim & kanye were legit! Someone said about Robbie Williams well is Ava his beard and a few of theirs were surrogate too 🤔🤯 heads gone of this thread haha
Yep, Ricki Martin used to have beards before he came out, as did Ellen Degeneres.

Reactions: 13
Nah, Rob's as straight as they come. I know from a close family member's experience 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I definitely think Robbie is gay, remember when he always had Jonathan Wilkes follow him around ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can concur Tess Daly is heinous. Have met Vernon Kay a number of times now and she has also been stuck to him like glue with a face like a smacked arse. He was doing one corporate gig up North and she came with him even though there was no need, just because she didn’t want to let him out of her sight.

Have conflicting reports on Vorders - one guy I dated was sleeping with her for a while as they had met when he was on Countdown and said she was lovely but I also met someone who worked closely with her on a book and it almost drove her to a mental breakdown as Vorders was so vile.

Who’s this? I can’t keep up 😖 I do love home bargains tho!

Daniella Westbrook. I'm lurking for the Daniella goss, I find her fascinating.
[/QUOTE]
I’m sure I read that she has cancer? Not sure if that’s right tho

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.