Secret Celeb Gossip #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know anything about Dave Navarro? He was in RHCP, and Jane’s addiction and now is solo and has a bit of a TV career. He used to be all over social media and was very good at interacting with fans online then one day he suddenly deleted all his accounts and seems to be no mention of him from others.
Not him directly but there’s a forum similar to this but more American and if you search Gala Darling Dave Navarro you should find it, it’s a thread about the blogger Gala Darling but they do discuss her desperation to be associated with him.

Reactions: 1
Tom Cruise has allegedly beaten up other Scientologists at the behest of his best friend and 'church' leader David Miscavige:

He also allegedly had his (then) teenage niece kicked out of the family for kissing a boy. The whole thing was allegedly caught on camera (Cruise has CCTV all over his house) and he decided it wasn't becoming for a Scientologist to be doing that, and so he banished her for two years and had her 'make amends' Scientology-style.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
There's only one way that I can see Tom Cruise being handy with his fists and it isn't fighting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
There's only one way that I can see Tom Cruise being handy with his fists and it isn't fighting.
LOL! Well, Cruise's friend Miscavige is allegedly very handy with his fists towards his staff, and if they are as close as they are reported to be, then I'd say it's more likely than not that Cruise would copy his friend.

Reactions: 8
LOL! Well, Cruise's friend Miscavige is allegedly very handy with his fists towards his staff, and if they are as close as they are reported to be, then I'd say it's more likely than not that Cruise would copy his friend.
So they both fist his staff? Got it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A girl I know used to work with Calvin Harris in safeway (now Morrisons). He quit his job to pursue his music career and everyone laughed, thought he was stupid and that he'd be back working in the supermarket soon enough. Of course he became mega famous but he still keeps in touch with his old friends and when he's back in Scotland he apparently has big parties for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Back when I was at uni, when One Direction were in their heyday around 2013 time, a friend of mine who lived in London told me her mate (a male) had slept with Harry Styles after a night out. At the time, I was dubious but now it makes sense.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
What did the mate say?

Also nobody will remember but it was Owen Wilson playing footie with a family friend. Harrelson is another story I hadn't heard of that.

Back when I was at uni, when One Direction were in their heyday around 2013 time, a friend of mine who lived in London told me her mate (a male) had slept with Harry Styles after a night out. At the time, I was dubious but now it makes sense.
Don't drop a bombshell like that without extra details!! Give us more...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder what the deal was between Penelope Cruz and Tom Cruise ... was she willing to become a Scientologist? I can't think why else she would have been with him, unless she was just a paid beard intended to keep up appearances until he found his next victim wife.

-------------------------------------

In finding this, I've just answered my own question (I think she was hoping to be his next wife):

"As Penélope Cruz became Cruise’s new love interest, she took her own set of courses, but, the sources say, she soon ran afoul of Miscavige, who dismissed her as a mere “dilettante” when it was learned that she was unwilling to forsake her Buddhist beliefs. Cruise post-Cruz was apparently tired of having these ecclesiastical pillow fights interfere with his sex life: he needed a devout Scientologist to sleep with."

Source: https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2012/10/katie-holmes-divorce-scientology

Reactions: 2
I read on here a while back he’s another scofe (ie in closet) and it’s a sham marriage as commented on here before there is no apparent physical chemistry between him and his wife so they might have something on him related to that and are biding thier time.
I've been saying he's gay this for YEARS. Was so surprised when he married a woman. I don't understand why these famous people can't just embrace who they are with their sexuality, it's either Philip Scofield and in the closet for years with your loyal beard out there in public, or Sam Smith and wanting to be every label out there, even if they clash. No in-between!

I suppose there could always been an elderly gran who'd be heartbroken at the prospect, but I dunno. Can't be much fun living a lie.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.