Secret Celeb Gossip #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did I not know that Popbitch was still up and running :D
Can anyone help me with the slang? From the website:
"To add to the list of celeb sink-dodgers? Keira Knightley."
What are sink-dodgers?
dont wash their hands after using the loo

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh, wow! Thank you for responding, I had a feeling that despite the open admission, there was a bit of a cover up going on.

I hope that your friend is ok; people in 'power' should use it wisely.

My good friend was one of numerous women he sent dick pics to before fessing up and coming out as a sex addict on his radio show. Telling his asslick #TLNA (Late Night Alternative) followers it was all consensual and how ashamed he was. Absolute b*llocks. He manipulated his position to chat n send pics to women, some he absolutely knew were vulnerable... my friend being one of them. She was heartbroken as she'd been a loyal fan for years. Oh and he made sure of little or no recourse by blocking them all and gaslighting them. His boss knew, his producer knew and cos he made it all about him, being an addict n all that, nothing happened. Apart from him throwing the biggest pity party urgh

Reactions: 5
I read on here a while back he’s another scofe (ie in closet) and it’s a sham marriage as commented on here before there is no apparent physical chemistry between him and his wife so they might have something on him related to that and are biding thier time.
It was always strange how Ant had been married for years and you never really saw or heard anything about him in relationships. I can actually believe his in the closet now you think of it.

Reactions: 10
I’ve met Kevin Bridges a couple of times and I was struck that he’s quite good looking IRL. He’s definitely not on telly :LOL:
Oh my God, YES!! I forgot about this, but I met him on a night out years back and he was really quite fit and I fancied the hell out of him 😂😂😂 He's a real charmer too, almost talked the knickers off me.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Craig from Bros went into management and was very successful - he was head of RCA Records fro 2006 to 2010 and now has his own company, Logan Media Entertainment http://lmeworldwide.com/

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It was always strange how Ant had been married for years and you never really saw or heard anything about him in relationships. I can actually believe his in the closet now you think of it.
That's really not true, DD has been in numerous relationships with relatively famous women.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I’m a lurker loving all these stories... but please tell me the one about Henry Cavill isn’t true? Liking them young?!
He's been in two known relationships with much younger women, inappropiately so (around 19 years old).
But nothing really that sketchy where it's justified to say he's only after younger women or a creep.

He's also been with women his own age and slightly older, but those two younger ones, esp the last one (as he was better known then) put a bad taste in people's mouth. It was really idiotic to go public with that girl, no clue why his management and family allowed him that and wtf he was thinking.

Reactions: 6
Oh my God, YES!! I forgot about this, but I met him on a night out years back and he was really quite fit and I fancied the hell out of him 😂😂😂 He's a real charmer too, almost talked the knickers off me.
Glad I’m not the only one!

He was giving me the eye too and I’m almost old enough to be his mum.

I don’t believe Dec is gay.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How did I not know that Popbitch was still up and running :D
Can anyone help me with the slang? From the website:
"To add to the list of celeb sink-dodgers? Keira Knightley."
What are sink-dodgers?
People that don't wash their hands after going to the toilet :poop:

• Sick
Reactions: 1
I’ve met Kevin Bridges a couple of times and I was struck that he’s quite good looking IRL. He’s definitely not on telly :LOL:
Went through a big boozy stage when he first broke through - had to be barred from a pals pub in Glasgow as he was hassling the girls behind the bar so much. Now has a disco dolly missus who helped calm him down. Very down to earth guy.

Glad I’m not the only one!

He was giving me the eye too and I’m almost old enough to be his mum.

I don’t believe Dec is gay.
And I dont believe he has a penis. It will be like Action Man down there.,

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That's really not true, DD has been in numerous relationships with relatively famous women.
He's had several girlfriends. Now he's married with a daughter. I think he'd come out if he was gay - despite his catholic family. Maybe I'm being naive but he has a lot of siblings and I'm sure they'd support him if he was gay, he wouldn't have to hide it.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.