Secret Celeb Gossip #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember the Vanity story about Tom Cruise and Nazanin Boniadi?
Nanzanin had been lined up as his wife before Katie Holmes

She wouldn't have been any good - Wikipedia tells me she's a human rights defender so that's a clear conflict of interest right there. Gorgeous lady though, and so similar in looks to how Katie was re-groomed.

Reactions: 4
He’s totally Martin’s but I highly doubt the daughter is.
She's the image of her mum though, just darker hair.
One of mine is like a mash up of my brother and my cousin, not a whisper of my husband's features.
Another one looks like a clone of my husband. No one ever thinks that my husband is the dad of the first one, and teachers assume I'm the step mum or adopted mum of the second one.
Genetics are weird. Sometimes, further back relatives pop out of your vajayjay and mix it up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I always assumed it was used to coyly assume that they were snorting a certain powder in the cubicle without actually saying that.
this thread in popbitch was started in relation to coronavirus handwashing - so definitely about actual handwashing in this case.

Reactions: 3
Don't drop a bombshell like that without extra details!! Give us more...
I just remembered my husband did karaoke with them all in Tokyo a few years ago back when he was tour managing. Interestingly, he said that Harry was all over a girl which I said was odd as I was sure he was gay.

Reactions: 2
Not sure if this will work....

How did I not know that Popbitch was still up and running :D
Can anyone help me with the slang? From the website:
"To add to the list of celeb sink-dodgers? Keira Knightley."
What are sink-dodgers?
There’s been a running thread regarding celebs who don’t wash their hands after going to the loo!

Reactions: 2
I just remembered my husband did karaoke with them all in Tokyo a few years ago back when he was tour managing. Interestingly, he said that Harry was all over a girl which I said was odd as I was sure he was gay.
Tbh I think Harry styles is up for anyone if he finds them good looking, I don’t think he’s gay tbh, I never really got the vibes off him other than the flamboyant gab.

Reactions: 16
Back when I was at uni, when One Direction were in their heyday around 2013 time, a friend of mine who lived in London told me her mate (a male) had slept with Harry Styles after a night out. At the time, I was dubious but now it makes sense.
He think
Tbh I think Harry styles is up for anyone if he finds them good looking, I don’t think he’s gay tbh, I never really got the vibes off him other than the flamboyant gab.
He thinks he is Bowie

Reactions: 10
There's one big similarity between Alan Partridge and Steve Coogan. See if you can guess.
That they're both secretly gay? It's often alluded to with AP - I suspect SC is either gay or at least bi. Don't in the least buy into his more recent female 'partners'. They reek of beards for publicity before a book/film/TV show. Like Melanie Sykes, there's no way they were ever an item.

PS This is my first post. Long time lurker. I have no gossip though, sorry!

Reactions: 5
Oooh Ive been promoted "well known member", well thats one way of putting it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.