Secret Celeb Gossip #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently his camp shtick is just to throw people off the scent, and the truth is he’s violently heterosexual. He has been accused of rape multiple times. I read through every word of the recent US case and it was very believable. But money gets you off the hook in America.

Allegedly, another fake gay is Mark Jacobs. This is just an act to disguise his true attraction to teenage girls.
You mean the designer Marc Jacobs??

Reactions: 1
Not sure if she has her own page on here. (I probably should have checked) but I have quite a few mutual friends with Lauren Goodger and I’ve let her do my make up a few times before a night out (tragic I know lool)

It’s probably really obvious but she still hasn’t ever gotten over Mark, despite what she says but when they did break up permanently, Mark himself, a couple of his family members but definitely the majority of his friends would make direct and indirect nasty comments about her weight, facial features, fashion etc when she would be out at clubs / gatherings etc and group chat screenshots would be sent to her which did a lot of damage to her self esteem.

Mark wasn’t very nice to her at all throughout the relationship and the nasty comments he used to make in TOWIE were not just for the camera - that was the type of things she used to hear from him. I think for anyone, after a while it chips away which is why she has constant body issues now. Along with the comparisons to Michelle and the other girls he did see after her who were the complete opposite got her massively down. As far as I’ve heard though, Michelle is actually suppose to be really nice person and the nastiness has never come from her “camp”.

don’t get me wrong, she can be arrogant and thinks she is higher than her station but she doesn’t listen to ANYONE. Her mum and sisters have told her more than once to take a break and get her head sorted but she never listens. She is still very much me me me but a lot of those closest to her believe she wants people to think that she is a strong independent business woman of some sort so it’s a bit of an illusion she think she holds up.

She also goes to Dubai every so often to “get her funds up”
When she was on celebs go dating she was a complete mess. she does herself no favours. She use to be really pretty. Those lip fillers ruined her looks. Marks family do come across quite bitchy. I don't even want to think about Dubai 👀👀

Reactions: 15
I know rape is about power but how many gay men do you hear of raping women? Not many at all. The gay men I know are usually repulsed by women’s bits, to be frank. Gay male rapists are more likely to rape other men imo.

Of course CR could be bisexual, that would make the most sense. Didn’t he admit to anally raping one woman and apologised to her straight afterwards? I’m sure it was on a statement or an NDA or something a year or two ago. Makes me sick that it’s all been forgotten and his face is still everywhere.
Many, many rapes actually never get reported on and sadly this includes rapes of men & men and men and women regardless of how they sexually identify to the world. Most victims feel that society will shame, blame or not support them so they suffer in silence rather than go through the trauma of reporting it.

Reactions: 8
I heard about the flowers thing, too. Apparently some bands put it on their rider. 12 cans of Budweiser, 2 litres Jack Daniels, 12 packets of cheese and onions crisps, 15 bouquets of flowers...
I’m sure the code of flowers is used somewhere, but definitely not for riders, because a) usually the staff member or team sorting out rider requests is pretty low down the totem pole and b) most famous people, bands etc have specific people to sort their drugs for them, to the point they don’t even have to ask - it’s just there for them when they need it.

I know a couple of people who have had to source many a famous artist’s rider requests as part of their job, and never once have they had to provide anything illegal. The illegal stuff always comes from people closer to the artist (their assistants or record label employees or even their friends and hangers on), not people who work for the venue or tour/events management team.

Reactions: 11
I’m sure the code of flowers is used somewhere, but definitely not for riders, because a) usually the staff member or team sorting out rider requests is pretty low down the totem pole and b) most famous people, bands etc have specific people to sort their drugs for them, to the point they don’t even have to ask - it’s just there for them when they need it.

I know a couple of people who have had to source many a famous artist’s rider requests as part of their job, and never once have they had to provide anything illegal. The illegal stuff always comes from people closer to the artist (their assistants or record label employees or even their friends and hangers on), not people who work for the venue or tour/events management team.
Oh booooo ☹ this reality is so much more believable and pedestrian- can’t we just pretend on the flower fantasy rider story? I like it 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh booooo ☹ this reality is so much more believable and pedestrian- can’t we just pretend on the flower fantasy rider story? I like it 😆
If it’s any consolation, I reckon the poster who said it’s a code accountants use for drugs is probably spot on.

and yes, let’s pretend that Rupert the posh intern regularly gets sent out a couple of hours before the band arrives to score some heroin!

• Haha
  • Heart
If it’s any consolation, I reckon the poster who said it’s a code accountants use for drugs is probably spot on.

and yes, let’s pretend that Rupert the posh intern regularly gets sent out a couple of hours before the band arrives to score some heroin!
Ahhh much better.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You mean the designer Marc Jacobs??
Yes, whoops.

His accuser is Angel Barta. Reading her story, it sounds like he made her fall in love with him, in order to manipulate her. I absolutely believe her story about being asked to provide sexual pictures; it’s extremely common for models and actresses to be forced to provide such images that can later be used as blackmail. That’s where all the “fappening” leaks come from. Angel is convinced that Marc Jacobs is at least bi, and he himself allegedly told her that he had to continue to pretend to be gay for PR reasons. But I wonder if he is just an amoral gay man who knows how to manipulate teenage girls for profit.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I know rape is about power but how many gay men do you hear of raping women? Not many at all. The gay men I know are usually repulsed by women’s bits, to be frank. Gay male rapists are more likely to rape other men imo.

Of course CR could be bisexual, that would make the most sense. Didn’t he admit to anally raping one woman and apologised to her straight afterwards? I’m sure it was on a statement or an NDA or something a year or two ago. Makes me sick that it’s all been forgotten and his face is still everywhere.
I agree, it’s also my experience that most gay men are repulsed by females. I was just agreeing with the fact that raping a female doesn’t *definitely* mean you’re het or bi. I wanted to concede that point because it actually doesn’t take away from my point: Rape-naldo’s true sexual orientation is irrelevant; gay, het or bi, he allegedly uses his camp public perception to get away with preying on women.

Yes, that is the incident I was referring to. Apparently he apologised to her after he finished, and said that he’s 99% good and 1% bad. He pretty much admitted the rape in his statement, under the pseudonym Topher. The woman did everything right, got a medical exam of her anal injuries, DNA swabs etc. He pressurised her to accept a pay out to not press charges, but in California, paying someone off to get away with a crime is a crime in itself, and actually makes him look more guilty.

It is absolutely despicable that he got away with it.

• Sick
‘Lovable’ professional Scouser John Bishop is an absolute fiend for getting head, & expects his support team while on tour to step up and offer a helping mouth if there aren’t any starstruck locals available to do the honours.

(Source is friend-of-friend who was working as whatever the comedian equivalent of roadie is on one such UK tour a few years back)
Well that was an unexpected response to the question 😂😂😂

• Haha
Ohhh I love a bit of tennis - anymore tennis gossip. I know there was some stuff with Stan W and a younger tennis player. (very niche I know!)
I've heard - although the validity of the source is very loose - Federer is a Dubai goer too, but for pleasure not business, although he doesn't turn down the latter.

Stan seems like a tit. What's this about him and a younger tennis player?

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I've heard - although the validity of the source is very loose - Federer is a Dubai goer too, but for pleasure not business, although he doesn't turn down the latter.

While he was still married, he started seeing Donna Vekic who had not yet turned 16🤢.

i can’t imagine federer being anything. I picture Him like a shop mannequin - genital-less! 🤭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12

I’m still a bit 🤔 about Fed putting it about in Dubai. Doesn’t he go there with the whole entourage - wife, four kids, his parents, and all his trainers, physios, domestic staff? Which would make fooling about kind of tricky.

About Wawrinka? He started coaching or mentoring a young teenage tennis player called Donna Vekić, about the same time he married his heavily pregnant long-time girlfriend & became a dad. There were rumours about how hands-on the ‘mentoring’ really was (ie, was it closer to grooming?) On her 16th birthday they exchanged flirty tweets, with her joking about being “legal at last!” A couple of years later he dumped the wife (claiming marital stresses were causing him to lose form on court: his ex-wife got exceedingly salty about that) & started openly dating Donna. I think he’s ditched her recently now. Maybe she got too old for him? (she’s 23)

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Any thoughts on Sam Smith?

I couldn't believe it when they posted a video of themselves crying at home due to lockdown. How out of touch can a person get! Sam Smith has come across as extremely needy and whiny to me for some time now as it is.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 63
While he was still married, he started seeing Donna Vekic who had not yet turned 16🤢.

i can’t imagine federer being anything. I picture Him like a shop mannequin - genital-less! 🤭
Ah you beat me to it! I’m too long-winded.

Fed can’t be dickless, he’s got far too much body hair!

• Haha
I’m still a bit 🤔 about Fed putting it about in Dubai. Doesn’t he go there with the whole entourage - wife, four kids, his parents, and all his trainers, physios, domestic staff? Which would make fooling about kind of tricky.

About Wawrinka? He started coaching or mentoring a young teenage tennis player called Donna Vekić, about the same time he married his heavily pregnant long-time girlfriend & became a dad. There were rumours about how hands-on the ‘mentoring’ really was (ie, was it closer to grooming?) On her 16th birthday they exchanged flirty tweets, with her joking about being “legal at last!” A couple of years later he dumped the wife (claiming marital stresses were causing him to lose form on court: his ex-wife got exceedingly salty about that) & started openly dating Donna. I think he’s ditched her recently now. Maybe she got too old for him? (she’s 23)
I didn't realise how creepy that relationship was eurgh.

Does the previous poster mean Federer likes yachting girls in Dubai?

Any thoughts on Sam Smith?

I couldn't believe it when they posted a video of themselves crying at home due to lockdown. How out of touch can a person get! Sam Smith has come across as extremely needy and whiny to me for some time now as it is.
I hate Sam Smith. Always have. He seems annoying, pompous and fake.

• Heart
Reactions: 72
Thought you were all talking about Sam smith female tennis player😀

What with all the tennis tal ( totally confused)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just remembered Krygios shouting "Kokkinakis banged your girlfriend – sorry to tell you that, mate.” at Stan during a match

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.