Secret Celeb Gossip #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Robbie Williams I met him and he chatted to me and my friend for a good ten minutes really friendly as if we knew him he was lovely.
Also met Brian McFadden not a fan but in the flesh he was actually stunning looking I was surprised also really friendly, changed my opinion of him.
Joe swash was exactly as he is on the telly chatty and just a nice smiley fella.
I once saw David beckham up close too, again never been a fan but he took my breath with how good looking he was.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

I don’t know how doing this to your boyfriend gets you your own show on mtv. The Charlotte Show 🙄 not to mention she got into fight with other girls on the show, she attached Chloe, Marnie and she attacked a girl Gaz bought home. Sorry if this was a man he would be chucked from mtv straight away not given their own show. Plus she got to host Just Tattoo of Us. Vile women.
And speaking of Gaz there’s a rumour he has a baby with another women in Liverpool, while he was with Emma. Emma’s a z-list chaser she dated Mario from Towie before so don’t feel too sorry for her. I don’t watch that new Geordie Shore show but their lives aren’t as perfect as they make out, he still cheats constantly.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
my fiance went to a NYE party anout 8 years ago that 2 ot the geordie shore lads did a PA at and they brought along a few mates, vicky pattinson being one, she stayed in the VIP area and he and his mates(single at the time) was trying to chat up a couple of the female friends that the lads had brought, which caused Vicky to have a full on tantrum kicking off that no one was paying her attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve met a lot of celebs, not one of them have been anything other than lovely, even off duty. Would love to add a bit of griff to the thread but I don’t have any.

as a fellow one, have to say all the geordie shore are a huge bloody embarrassment, they make the region look so bad. they overemphasise the accents and then make us all sound like we're thick as pig's tit, not to mention the lasses make us look like slags who'll shag anyone with a pulse.
I heard people from Essex say the same thing about the Towie characters. T.V. companies seem to want the worse cretins they can find.

• Sad
According to her Instagram she’s in New Zealand with the actor Graham McTavish and his kids because she’s in a new relationship with him. But I googled him and until very recently he was married. So I just wondered if there was any ‘overlap’ like there was with her and The Sartorialist.
What post on her IG shows that she’s in NZ with him? Not doubting you, just can’t see it! Maybe she’s deleted it...
What’s this overlap with her and the Sartorialist?

I was just catching up on this thread and hadn’t seen the Buble video - just clicked on it expecting it to be something of nothing, but WTAF?! He is so rough with her, horrible way to treat someone regardless. He comes across as a completely different person to his stage persona...so weird. Why would they put that online, it looks terrible....
I’ve just seen the DailyFail article on Buble and seen the clip. In the comments section, people mention other similar clips where he is rough with her/mean to her. is the public persona of Buble the total opposite to the private one? Say it ain’t so, I’ve always been a fan!
Anyone got any Buble stories?

Reactions: 9
Robbie Williams I met him and he chatted to me and my friend for a good ten minutes really friendly as if we knew him he was lovely.
Also met Brian McFadden not a fan but in the flesh he was actually stunning looking I was surprised also really friendly, changed my opinion of him.
Joe swash was exactly as he is on the telly chatty and just a nice smiley fella.
I once saw David beckham up close too, again never been a fan but he took my breath with how good looking he was.
That reminds me. I saw Beckhsm in a club in Manchester years ago, just before he married VB and I agree, he was such a dish. Ryan Giggs was also there chatting up anything that moved.

Reactions: 4
I think I might have said it on one of the other threads, but allegedly Donald Trump has dementia/Alzheimer’s. This might go some way to explaining his recent behaviour.

• Wow
Thought it was interesting that they said “someone” and didn’t specify whether male or female. I take that to mean it was a man because Popbitch wouldn’t out someone.
hmmm....well he must have improved his technique since his 'audition' for the Broom Cupboard....

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Someone on my Facebook said exactly the same about Hugh Grant looking like an old man, I’m sure they almost helped him with his bags before they realised it was him!

What celebs have you met in real life that were even more attractive or uglier in the flesh?

Hugh Grant - Looks very old in real life like oap.
Daniel Radcliffe - so so short in real life
Shane from Westlife - very attractive and I hate westlife haha
Justin Timberlake - very nice up and close, always disliked his face in photos but in real life hes so much better, I guess just not very photogenic!
Richard Madden - Saw him on a bus a few years back in London, didnt recognize him at first so I spent the whole journey drooling over him, I think even he noticed I was staring and was uncomfortable. And then I clicked he was Rob Stark and got embarrassed haha

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Saw him years ago getting off a yacht in Puerto Banús. Surrounded by bikini clad girls. That's all I've got. 🤷‍♀️😂

Wasn't there a rumour he had hot towels (like on the plane) for ladies to wipe up post what they were up to on Friday, Saturday and Sunday

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I see Tom Hardy will be reading bedtime stories on CBeebies from 27 April. Already put it to record on Planner (my son is 19 btw) 😏❤🤩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
From CDAN:

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.