Secret Celeb Gossip #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knew someone who played in Craig's band for a bit years ago. Let's just say that it wasn't so much the ladies that he was into.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Lewis Hamilton HAS to be gay.
I feel the same way about Cristiano Ronaldo, there's no way CR is straight!!
Sometimes I think I'm wrong, it's just a picture or maybe he's a bit camp, doesn't make someone gay, but then I see actual video footage of him and my gaydar goes off like crazy. This dude just cannot be straight! For the life of me!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
A close family member used to work in formula one at the time that Lewis and Nicole were an item. He said that Nicole and Lewis’s dad always looked very cosy at all the post-race parties.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Sometimes I think I'm wrong, it's just a picture or maybe he's a bit camp, doesn't make someone gay, but then I see actual video footage of him and my gaydar goes off like crazy. This dude just cannot be straight! For the life of me!
The surrogate babies are all very odd.

Reactions: 17
What post on her IG shows that she’s in NZ with him? Not doubting you, just can’t see it! Maybe she’s deleted it...
What’s this overlap with her and the Sartorialist?
So put out a newsletter on her website saying she’d come to New Zealand for lockdown because she’d fallen in love. There’s loads of pictures on her insta of Wellington. So I did a quick google and there are loads of pics of her and Graham Mc attending a premiere for his TV show together in LA. And if you look at his Instagram, he’s credited her with some of the pics of him on there and he also thanks her in a caption for helping him through lockdown. But if you search for recent articles there are a few from as late as summer last year where he’s talking about his wife and daughters. So the timing all seems very close together.
It’s well documented that Garance was having an affair with The Sartorialist before they became official. His ex wife was wealthy and put up the cash to get his career started. So I bet that was such a kick in the teeth for her!
I dunno, I realise I’m way over invested. I always really liked a Garance Dore, but now she’s with this latest guy I’m wondering whether she’s just a serial mistress and the type of woman who likes stealing married men?

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I’ve just seen the DailyFail article on Buble and seen the clip. In the comments section, people mention other similar clips where he is rough with her/mean to her. is the public persona of Buble the total opposite to the private one? Say it ain’t so, I’ve always been a fan!
Anyone got any Buble stories?
I wish I could remember what I saw/watched a while back and I suddenly got a bad feeling about how controlling he was to his wife. I don’t follow them per se and this was way before this video clip happened. His mask slips now and again.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Apparently his camp shtick is just to throw people off the scent, and the truth is he’s violently heterosexual. He has been accused of rape multiple times. I read through every word of the recent US case and it was very believable. But money gets you off the hook in America.

Allegedly, another fake gay is Mark Jacobs. This is just an act to disguise his true attraction to teenage girls.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Oh 100%

I said it in an earlier thread, but those two (CR and Lewis Hamilton that is) with their flamboyant outfits, dripping in diamonds... no straight man goes for that kind of OTT aesthetic.

Reactions: 8
I can absolutely believe this of him. I’m with you, total brat, only wants to control and get his own way. X
And me

Oh 100%

I said it in an earlier thread, but those two (CR and Lewis Hamilton that is) with their flamboyant outfits, dripping in diamonds... no straight man goes for that kind of OTT aesthetic.
Oh! I mean? Yes! totally both! You can add Bradley Cooper to that line up too. Looking more like Barry Manilow these days.

Apparently his camp shtick is just to throw people off the scent, and the truth is he’s violently heterosexual. He has been accused of rape multiple times. I read through every word of the recent US case and it was very believable. But money gets you off the hook in America.

Allegedly, another fake gay is Mark Jacobs. This is just an act to disguise his true attraction to teenage girls.
It can not be assumed that in a case where a woman accusing/alleging a man of rape means that he the rapist is therefore heterosexual - rape is not about sex, it’s generally more about power.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I wish I could remember what I saw/watched a while back and I suddenly got a bad feeling about how controlling he was to his wife. I don’t follow them per se and this was way before this video clip happened. His mask slips now and again.
People in the DM comments were saying something about him yanking something out of his wife’s hands in their sons birthday in Jan, was it that? I haven’t been able to find the video .. however I was on Michael Bubles YouTube and he’s uploaded some Lives there, the comments were flooded by mostly talking in Spanish but definitely talking about the incident and calling him mean etc!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Isn’t Roger Federer rumoured to be gay as well?
So the desperate Fedal stans would have you believe...

Personally I doubt it. In tennis fandom a few years ago, someone leaked a whole bunch of locker room scuttlebutt - which players were dogs, who did everyone else detest etc. The Federer goss was super boring: he didn't put it around, didn't have any huge feuds, nothing scandalous to report. You never know, of course, but I'm totally cynical about most things and I just don't get a fake vibe off Fed. If I had any money I'd be willing to bet he's WYSIWYG - loves Mirka & the kids, is a big dork off-court. I also think Mirka would kick his bollocks to Mars if he cheated on her with anyone.

Nadal, OTOH... that 'marriage' is faker then Maria Sharapova's humility.

Reactions: 3
Not sure if she has her own page on here. (I probably should have checked) but I have quite a few mutual friends with Lauren Goodger and I’ve let her do my make up a few times before a night out (tragic I know lool)

It’s probably really obvious but she still hasn’t ever gotten over Mark, despite what she says but when they did break up permanently, Mark himself, a couple of his family members but definitely the majority of his friends would make direct and indirect nasty comments about her weight, facial features, fashion etc when she would be out at clubs / gatherings etc and group chat screenshots would be sent to her which did a lot of damage to her self esteem.

Mark wasn’t very nice to her at all throughout the relationship and the nasty comments he used to make in TOWIE were not just for the camera - that was the type of things she used to hear from him. I think for anyone, after a while it chips away which is why she has constant body issues now. Along with the comparisons to Michelle and the other girls he did see after her who were the complete opposite got her massively down. As far as I’ve heard though, Michelle is actually suppose to be really nice person and the nastiness has never come from her “camp”.

don’t get me wrong, she can be arrogant and thinks she is higher than her station but she doesn’t listen to ANYONE. Her mum and sisters have told her more than once to take a break and get her head sorted but she never listens. She is still very much me me me but a lot of those closest to her believe she wants people to think that she is a strong independent business woman of some sort so it’s a bit of an illusion she think she holds up.

She also goes to Dubai every so often to “get her funds up”

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
So the desperate Fedal stans would have you believe...

Personally I doubt it. In tennis fandom a few years ago, someone leaked a whole bunch of locker room scuttlebutt - which players were dogs, who did everyone else detest etc. The Federer goss was super boring: he didn't put it around, didn't have any huge feuds, nothing scandalous to report. You never know, of course, but I'm totally cynical about most things and I just don't get a fake vibe off Fed. If I had any money I'd be willing to bet he's WYSIWYG - loves Mirka & the kids, is a big dork off-court. I also think Mirka would kick his bollocks to Mars if he cheated on her with anyone.

Nadal, OTOH... that 'marriage' is faker then Maria Sharapova's humility.
Ohhh I love a bit of tennis - anymore tennis gossip. I know there was some stuff with Stan W and a younger tennis player. (very niche I know!)

And me

Oh! I mean? Yes! totally both! You can add Bradley Cooper to that line up too. Looking more like Barry Manilow these days.

It can not be assumed that in a case where a woman accusing/alleging a man of rape means that he the rapist is therefore heterosexual - rape is not about sex, it’s generally more about power.
That is certainly true. But he has been accused of targeting specifically women multiple times, and most people would never think a visibly camp man would be a danger to women. So the camp act still works as a good disguise for his alleged crimes, whatever his true orientation is.

Reactions: 2
Not sure if she has her own page on here. (I probably should have checked) but I have quite a few mutual friends with Lauren Goodger and I’ve let her do my make up a few times before a night out (tragic I know lool)

It’s probably really obvious but she still hasn’t ever gotten over Mark, despite what she says but when they did break up permanently, Mark himself, a couple of his family members but definitely the majority of his friends would make direct and indirect nasty comments about her weight, facial features, fashion etc when she would be out at clubs / gatherings etc and group chat screenshots would be sent to her which did a lot of damage to her self esteem.

Mark wasn’t very nice to her at all throughout the relationship and the nasty comments he used to make in TOWIE were not just for the camera - that was the type of things she used to hear from him. I think for anyone, after a while it chips away which is why she has constant body issues now. Along with the comparisons to Michelle and the other girls he did see after her who were the complete opposite got her massively down. As far as I’ve heard though, Michelle is actually suppose to be really nice person and the nastiness has never come from her “camp”.

don’t get me wrong, she can be arrogant and thinks she is higher than her station but she doesn’t listen to ANYONE. Her mum and sisters have told her more than once to take a break and get her head sorted but she never listens. She is still very much me me me but a lot of those closest to her believe she wants people to think that she is a strong independent business woman of some sort so it’s a bit of an illusion she think she holds up.

She also goes to Dubai every so often to “get her funds up”
I feel kind of sorry for her. She obviously has massive issues.

The Dubai thing explains a lot 🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Ohhh I love a bit of tennis - anymore tennis gossip. I know there was some stuff with Stan W and a younger tennis player. (very niche I know!)
Martina Hingis was well known for having a healthy appetite for the male tennis pro’s

• Wow
That is certainly true. But he has been accused of targeting specifically women multiple times, and most people would never think a visibly camp man would be a danger to women. So the camp act still works as a good disguise for his alleged crimes, whatever his true orientation is.
I know rape is about power but how many gay men do you hear of raping women? Not many at all. The gay men I know are usually repulsed by women’s bits, to be frank. Gay male rapists are more likely to rape other men imo.

Of course CR could be bisexual, that would make the most sense. Didn’t he admit to anally raping one woman and apologised to her straight afterwards? I’m sure it was on a statement or an NDA or something a year or two ago. Makes me sick that it’s all been forgotten and his face is still everywhere.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Bradley Cooper is gay.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.