Secret Celeb Gossip #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rebecca was my favourite of the Geordie Shore lot, who is now I believe living a normal life and has had a child/children of her own - I think the best thing you can do on that show is leave before it absolutely ruins both your life and your face...

EDIT - found a photo of her from her twitter posted Feb this year - good on her!
I really liked her. Vicky was utterly vile to her and many others.

Reactions: 8
Yes Rebecca and Holly got it the worst. I think it’s very telling that none of them talk to her anymore. There’s also a Twitter thread I read a while ago which said she’s been racist in the past, I’ll try find it. I saw Vicky on Master Chef and Celeb Coach Trip and she’s fake as duck, she try’s to be funny but she really isn’t. All I remember is her spitting and shagging on tv. I honestly hate how she and all of them have made so much money from it. Also what’s with the gurning!!! Her jaw was swinging even when she was in the jungle, surely she didn’t have access to drugs in there!
Her and Sophie had some run in to do with racism. Which is why Sophie was sacked (her excuse was she Iranian so how could she be racist) not sure why Vicky wasn’t sacked.
Yep all the girls are very tight apart from Vicky. She’s a vile bully.

What series is she in I don’t remember her
She was in series 2 and 3 (Mexico) the 2nd season Vicky utterly bullied her and made it an issue for anyone else to be her friend. Holly even stood up for herself saying to Vicky’s face she had spent all her time there being scared of Vicky. I recently rewatched Geordie shore and Vicky’s behaviour made for uncomfortable viewing.

Reactions: 10
I really fancied him when he presented Buzz Cocks.
I sat in front of him at a Billy Connolly gig at the Hammersmith Apollo. Mark was crying with laughter (as were we all). I always like it when comedians are generous about each other’s work.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Another gem from Popbitch..

Screenshot_20200414_173408.jpg

Got to love a big dick story 🤸🏻‍♀️

(The cartwheel just felt right at the time)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I like that it rhymes - Mark Lamar in a buffet car.
You've made my day with this comment...wish I could give you a badge or something! 😂😂😂

Now, it wasn't Lamarr for me. I had the biggest crush on the late 😭😭 Sean Hughes. Met him once and still fawned over him like a teenager.
Oooh yes Sean Hughes. So sad when he passed away.

Now, it wasn't Lamarr for me. I had the biggest crush on the late 😭😭 Sean Hughes. Met him once and still fawned over him like a teenager.

Reactions: 2
There was a guy called Greg I think in the first or second series who is now married to a girl from Hollyoaks and they have a child together. He seems normal and they seem to just be a regular couple. Good to see a few of them are just decent normal people and not all druggie headcases!!!
Yeah I never got why they chose him, he was not the type of person they were going for at all? Makes me wonder what he did that the casting people saw when they asked him to be on the show.

Reactions: 6
I was just catching up on this thread and hadn’t seen the Buble video - just clicked on it expecting it to be something of nothing, but WTAF?! He is so rough with her, horrible way to treat someone regardless. He comes across as a completely different person to his stage persona...so weird. Why would they put that online, it looks terrible....
Totally agree. I’ve just seen this clip and my first thought was that MB has been boozing in lockdown. He’s puffy, clumsy and the way his wife smiles politely at him is exactly the way I used to smile at my drunk dad when he was being an embarrassing twit. All in all uncomfortable viewing and I feel sorry for the kids. Loving this thread, here for more ☕🥳👏

Reactions: 14
Her and Sophie had some run in to do with racism. Which is why Sophie was sacked (her excuse was she Iranian so how could she be racist) not sure why Vicky wasn’t sacked.
Yep all the girls are very tight apart from Vicky. She’s a vile bully.

She was in series 2 and 3 (Mexico) the 2nd season Vicky utterly bullied her and made it an issue for anyone else to be her friend. Holly even stood up for herself saying to Vicky’s face she had spent all her time there being scared of Vicky. I recently rewatched Geordie shore and Vicky’s behaviour made for uncomfortable viewing.
Vicky nearly got sacked not for racism but because she assaulted a girl with a stiletto. Jaw swinging like Indiana Jones Lasoo, she’s an absolute waste of air and a bully.

The only reason the girls looked up to her is because she was a bit smarter than them and knew how to throw a big word into a sentence every now and then and she used that to her advantage to manipulate them and turn them against new girls cause she was that insecure within herself. In any ways I always thought she looked like a bloke with her chin.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Add me to the Mark Lemarr fan club! Devasted when he left buzzcocks, though enjoyed Simon Amstall when he arrived (didn't fancy him though.)

I saw mark Lamar in the buffet car of a train in the early 90s. He seemed quite sullen. That’s all I have sorry.
I once saw him donkey's years ago compering a comedy evening in London with Arthur Smith and Jo Brand. He was hilarious. The funniest ever with hecklers. So quick.

I remembered after talking about Daniel Kitson here (in relation to Peter Kay) that when I first saw DK the first couple of times he was supported by Russell Howard (who was embarrassingly awful). Daniel and Russell were really good friends and I *think* were flatmates. I thought it very sweet DK kept supporting his friend's career.
Funny now that RH is the bigger name, bizarre he has done so well on the evidence I saw. But DK has chosen the quieter life.
(I think RH is probably very nice, just I find him as funny as toothache and found the pairing of the two quite odd).

Does anyone have any goss about Sam Thompson from made in Chelsea. I hate him on made in but when I’ve watched him on other things he’s totally different

I loved her on geordie shore but after watching her on master chef she is so different now. Trying to be down to earth coming across as a weirdo and what is with all the gurning

Don’t have any goss on Sam Thompson but what he wrote about mike thalasitius on insta after his death was absolutely beautiful, very heartfelt and moving, it did surprise me

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.