Secret Celeb Gossip #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Majority of the cast are coke heads. Scott, Marnie and Gary all have been caught on camera snorting. Others have been seen in bars/clubs snorting in the toilets. It’s disgusting that mtv didn’t drug test any of them and made them ‘famous’. How Vicky went onto win I’m a Celeb I’ll never know.
She’s a violent bully. She’s hit partners and got into fights in clubs before Geordie Shore. There’s also the disgusting behaviour of her stabbing a girl with a stiletto and spitting on people 🤢. If you also watched Geordie Shore years ago she’d bully the other girls, girls who didn’t stand up for themselves. She’s very fake. What you see of her on tv now is false and put on.
Vicky got onto the show because the casting people saw her get into a fight in a nightclub

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She met her fella whilst she was there and credited him with helping her get clean. Is it possible your friend worked with her before she sorted herself out?

Edit - Oooh didn't realise it was you JeanieP! 😂
Oh a wee pal from oor mario thread! 💁🏻‍♀️
I know she is clean now so won't need anyone to gift her a bit of sniff but the cruising bars are definitely after they got together... Maybe they have an open relationship if she's in a different country 😉🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Vicky was so mean to Holly, and that Rebecca who wasn’t in it long. She comes across as a proper mean girl who’s trying to reform now....bit like Ferne McCann which is probably why they were such great “friends”
Rebecca was my favourite of the Geordie Shore lot, who is now I believe living a normal life and has had a child/children of her own - I think the best thing you can do on that show is leave before it absolutely ruins both your life and your face...

EDIT - found a photo of her from her twitter posted Feb this year - good on her!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Does anyone have any goss about Sam Thompson from made in Chelsea. I hate him on made in but when I’ve watched him on other things he’s totally different

What was the whole story behind Charlotte Crosby and Gaz over her ectopic pregnancy. I just know he was on ex on the beach at the time. Did he know about the pregnancy when he went over? Also, I used to think Vicky was ok but she’s also apparently a coke head and I find it’s not the real her she’s portraying on Instagram.
I loved her on geordie shore but after watching her on master chef she is so different now. Trying to be down to earth coming across as a weirdo and what is with all the gurning

Reactions: 12
Agree. Feel quite shocked actually.
I was just catching up on this thread and hadn’t seen the Buble video - just clicked on it expecting it to be something of nothing, but WTAF?! He is so rough with her, horrible way to treat someone regardless. He comes across as a completely different person to his stage persona...so weird. Why would they put that online, it looks terrible....

Reactions: 18
Rebecca was my favourite of the Geordie Shore lot, who is now I believe living a normal life and has had a child/children of her own - I think the best thing you can do on that show is leave before it absolutely ruins both your life and your face...

EDIT - found a photo of her from her twitter posted Feb this year - good on her!
Good pic, but her strange ill fitting shoes are very distracting. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lily - yes.

Privately educated musos...heres some randoms - Coldplay, Alison Goldfrapp, Sophie Ellis Bextor, Charlie from Busted, Jamie Cullen, Grace from Clean Bandit, Mumford and Sons, La Roux, Mark Ronson, Eliza Doolitle, Florence Welch, Pixie Lott, Chris Martin. Will Young, the singer from the Kooks (At school with Lily Allen), Laura Marling, Jamie T, Jack Peñate, Jessie Ware... admittedly most of them are a bit crap. Indie faves The The Macabees include a Hugo, an Orlando, a Felix and a Rupert!

The Clash's Joe Strummer was of course a great example of a posho playing it 'street' - and they did make some good tunes.

Its the same amongst most of the arts, sadly.
Some of them don’t pretend that they haven’t been privileged though, for instance Sophie Ellis Bextor - I don’t think she’s ever tried to be street? I may be wrong though.
Also, Frank Turner is a sort of punk-esque folk musician and went to school with Prince William. He got there on a scholarship. So I think sometimes it depends on their circumstances.

Any tea on Garance Dore?
The French photographer? Never thought I’d see her name on a gossip site!

Reactions: 8
Does anyone have any goss about Sam Thompson from made in Chelsea. I hate him on made in but when I’ve watched him on other things he’s totally different
I hope he's nice IRL. Because when I've seen him on Celebs Go Dating he seems so sweet and adorable and a total dork to be honest. He's also really gorgeous and good smile. I want him to be nice. As a MiC cast member I obviously have my doubts.

Reactions: 3
I hope he's nice IRL. Because when I've seen him on Celebs Go Dating he seems so sweet and adorable and a total dork to be honest. He's also really gorgeous and good smile. I want him to be nice. As a MiC cast member I obviously have my doubts.
Have you seen him on mic when he was first on it. Don’t know if he’s just immature. I loved him on celebs go dating 😍😍

Reactions: 2
Have you seen him on mic when he was first on it. Don’t know if he’s just immature. I loved him on celebs go dating 😍😍
I've never actually watched Made in Chelsea.

Honestly, him on Celebs Go Dating made my heart melt. Such a potter nerd at heart, and just like a little puppy. And I bet he gives amazing hugs. 😍😍😍

Reactions: 2
Lily - yes.

Privately educated musos...heres some randoms - Coldplay, Alison Goldfrapp, Sophie Ellis Bextor, Charlie from Busted, Jamie Cullen, Grace from Clean Bandit, Mumford and Sons, La Roux, Mark Ronson, Eliza Doolitle, Florence Welch, Pixie Lott, Chris Martin. Will Young, the singer from the Kooks (At school with Lily Allen), Laura Marling, Jamie T, Jack Peñate, Jessie Ware... admittedly most of them are a bit crap. Indie faves The The Macabees include a Hugo, an Orlando, a Felix and a Rupert!

The Clash's Joe Strummer was of course a great example of a posho playing it 'street' - and they did make some good tunes.

Its the same amongst most of the arts, sadly.
Bruce Dickinson, lead singer Iron Maiden, was partially private educated but is definitely not posh. He does have a commercial pilots license though and can fly 3 different types of Boeing aircraft including a Jumbo.

Reactions: 10
Vicky was so mean to Holly, and that Rebecca who wasn’t in it long. She comes across as a proper mean girl who’s trying to reform now....bit like Ferne McCann which is probably why they were such great “friends”
Yes Rebecca and Holly got it the worst. I think it’s very telling that none of them talk to her anymore. There’s also a Twitter thread I read a while ago which said she’s been racist in the past, I’ll try find it. I saw Vicky on Master Chef and Celeb Coach Trip and she’s fake as duck, she try’s to be funny but she really isn’t. All I remember is her spitting and shagging on tv. I honestly hate how she and all of them have made so much money from it. Also what’s with the gurning!!! Her jaw was swinging even when she was in the jungle, surely she didn’t have access to drugs in there!

Reactions: 25
Majority of the cast are coke heads. Scott, Marnie and Gary all have been caught on camera snorting. Others have been seen in bars/clubs snorting in the toilets. It’s disgusting that mtv didn’t drug test any of them and made them ‘famous’. How Vicky went onto win I’m a Celeb I’ll never know.
She’s a violent bully. She’s hit partners and got into fights in clubs before Geordie Shore. There’s also the disgusting behaviour of her stabbing a girl with a stiletto and spitting on people 🤢. If you also watched Geordie Shore years ago she’d bully the other girls, girls who didn’t stand up for themselves. She’s very fake. What you see of her on tv now is false and put on.
ITV are terrible for manipulating the public into voting for who they want to win I'm a celeb. Harry Redknapp bucked the trend . The producers were trying to get Fleur or Emily to win that year

Reactions: 13
I've never actually watched Made in Chelsea.

Honestly, him on Celebs Go Dating made my heart melt. Such a potter nerd at heart, and just like a little puppy. And I bet he gives amazing hugs. 😍😍😍
I love his oddball relationship with Pete Wicks - would never put them 2 together!

Pete Wicks.... grrrrrrrr ;)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I knew someone once who knew Cameron as a child. She used to be adamant that he was not a toff because ‘he was always so polite to the butler’!
Cameron is very well-funded upper-middle class, no question. But definitely not a toff / posh / upper class in the British class hierarchy sense. No knights or baronets in his immediate ancestry, no high-end militia or moderately notable politicians, just commerce & businessmen. Plenty enough money and a respectable enough background to get him into Eton, just like half the other sons of brokers & barristers in his generation. And then sufficiently smart to get an Oxbridge place.

It’s Sam Cam who’s ‘proper posh’. Friends of hers at Bristol Uni apparently couldn’t understand why a blue-blood like her was slumming it dating a social nobody like David Cameron.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.