Secret Celeb Gossip #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was the whole story behind Charlotte Crosby and Gaz over her ectopic pregnancy. I just know he was on ex on the beach at the time. Did he know about the pregnancy when he went over? Also, I used to think Vicky was ok but she’s also apparently a coke head and I find it’s not the real her she’s portraying on Instagram.
Majority of the cast are coke heads. Scott, Marnie and Gary all have been caught on camera snorting. Others have been seen in bars/clubs snorting in the toilets. It’s disgusting that mtv didn’t drug test any of them and made them ‘famous’. How Vicky went onto win I’m a Celeb I’ll never know.
She’s a violent bully. She’s hit partners and got into fights in clubs before Geordie Shore. There’s also the disgusting behaviour of her stabbing a girl with a stiletto and spitting on people 🤢. If you also watched Geordie Shore years ago she’d bully the other girls, girls who didn’t stand up for themselves. She’s very fake. What you see of her on tv now is false and put on.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
Majority of the cast are coke heads. Scott, Marnie and Gary all have been caught on camera snorting. Others have been seen in bars/clubs snorting in the toilets. It’s disgusting that mtv didn’t drug test any of them and made them ‘famous’. How Vicky went onto win I’m a Celeb I’ll never know.
She’s a violent bully. She’s hit partners and got into fights in clubs before Geordie Shore. There’s also the disgusting behaviour of her stabbing a girl with a stiletto and spitting on people 🤢. If you also watched Geordie Shore years ago she’d bully the other girls, girls who didn’t stand up for themselves. She’s very fake. What you see of her on tv now is false and put on.
Vicky was so mean to Holly, and that Rebecca who wasn’t in it long. She comes across as a proper mean girl who’s trying to reform now....bit like Ferne McCann which is probably why they were such great “friends”

Reactions: 29
He’s not a scouse,
he’s from winsford in Cheshire and I don’t think he’s ever said he was a scouse.....
I know people who know him and I’ve never heard the affair rumours
Of course he’s Scouse! Listen to that accent! He might not live in Liverpool/Merseyside anymore but he’s obviously from there originally.

Reactions: 8
Hi there, Mumsnet refugee here. I saw Tattle mentioned on a thread that got zapped and came across because apparently you get to call out Jack Monroe and Hinch here without getting the banhammer. The membership thingy helped too!

No interesting gossip here beyond the following:

1. Saw Andrew Marr at Piccadilly Station once many years ago. He really did have a mighty set of ears.
2. Overheard that Pub Landlord Al Murray guy talk about public schools with James Blunt. They sounded sooo posh 😂

Sorry, that’s all I got - carry on!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Just watching this week's Drag Race, and given all the Sherry Pie stuff I wondered if there was any other DR/DRUK tea?
A friend has done shows with the Vivienne in GC a few times, says she's a big fan of coke and pills but not a fan of paying for her share. She's apparently very messy and unhygienic and pretty rude to anyone who tries to pick her up on that. Also known to frequent the cruising bars on her time off over there even though she's been with her partner for quite a long time now 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hi there, Mumsnet refugee here. I saw Tattle mentioned on a thread that got zapped and came across because apparently you get to call out Jack Monroe and Hinch here without getting the banhammer. The membership thingy helped too!

No interesting gossip here beyond the following:

1. Saw Andrew Marr at Piccadilly Station once many years ago. He really did have a mighty set of ears.
2. Overheard that Pub Landlord Al Murray guy talk about public schools with James Blunt. They sounded sooo posh 😂

Sorry, that’s all I got - carry on!
Al Murray is very posh indeed! He is descended from the writer Thackeray.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I love wee Jimmy Blunt who never pretends to be what he isnt and is bloody funny. We ought to compile a list of people who are actually posh-as (well actually middle class-as) but adopt fake or exaggerated Demotic accents, or personalities, so they is down with the normals all of whom they see as peasants.

My two are Owen Jones and Mary Beard. I always suspect Lauren Laverne actually sounds like the Queen Mother but Ive never been unlucky enough to meet her - Lauren that is. Buffy and I were tight.

• Heart
A friend has done shows with the Vivienne in GC a few times, says she's a big fan of coke and pills but not a fan of paying for her share. She's apparently very messy and unhygienic and pretty rude to anyone who tries to pick her up on that. Also known to frequent the cruising bars on her time off over there even though she's been with her partner for quite a long time now 👀
Nice tea...and I'm not surprised. Wasn't a massive fan of her on the show.

Reactions: 6
Does Lily Allen count as a posh lady playing street? Plus any alternative British rocker from the noughties...

"Flowers" is well-known accountancy code for drugs expenses. So I'm told 😇
I love wee Jimmy Blunt who never pretends to be what he isnt and is bloody funny. We ought to compile a list of people who are actually posh-as (well actually middle class-as) but adopt fake or exaggerated Demotic accents, or personalities, so they is down with the normals all of whom they see as peasants.

My two are Owen Jones and Mary Beard. I always suspect Lauren Laverne actually sounds like the Queen Mother but Ive never been unlucky enough to meet her - Lauren that is. Buffy and I were tight.
Owen Jones went to a comprehensive in Stockport. Admittedly in one of the nicer bits of the town. Maybe it was the Oxford years that 'poshed him up'? Lauren is lovely - what you see is what you get - and far from a posho.

Reactions: 7
John Bishop seems like a devoted family man from his IG, but then celebrities do only show you what they want you to see. He is the ultimate dated scouse stereotype though isnt he? Football obsessed comedian. You couldn't make it up.
I know a makeup artist who has worked on shows he has been on, this was maybe 4-5 years ago - he was def not the devoted family man at that point!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Does Lily Allen count as a posh lady playing street? Plus any alternative British rocker from the noughties...
Lily - yes.

Privately educated musos...heres some randoms - Coldplay, Alison Goldfrapp, Sophie Ellis Bextor, Charlie from Busted, Jamie Cullen, Grace from Clean Bandit, Mumford and Sons, La Roux, Mark Ronson, Eliza Doolitle, Florence Welch, Pixie Lott, Chris Martin. Will Young, the singer from the Kooks (At school with Lily Allen), Laura Marling, Jamie T, Jack Peñate, Jessie Ware... admittedly most of them are a bit crap. Indie faves The The Macabees include a Hugo, an Orlando, a Felix and a Rupert!

The Clash's Joe Strummer was of course a great example of a posho playing it 'street' - and they did make some good tunes.

Its the same amongst most of the arts, sadly.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Of course he’s Scouse! Listen to that accent! He might not live in Liverpool/Merseyside anymore but he’s obviously from there originally.
He’s from Runcorn, he just exaggerates the accent. I’m a scouser born & bred, have lived in Liverpool all my life, and I don’t know ANYONE who talks like that. Absolutely cringeworthy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She met her fella whilst she was there and credited him with helping her get clean. Is it possible your friend worked with her before she sorted herself out?

Edit - Oooh didn't realise it was you JeanieP! 😂

Reactions: 2
Lily - yes.

Privately educated musos...heres some randoms - Coldplay, Alison Goldfrapp, Sophie Ellis Bextor, Charlie from Busted, Jamie Cullen, Grace from Clean Bandit, Mumford and Sons, La Roux, Mark Ronson, Eliza Doolitle, Florence Welch, Pixie Lott, Chris Martin. Will Young, the singer from the Kooks (At school with Lily Allen), Laura Marling, Jamie T, Jack Peñate, Jessie Ware... admittedly most of them are a bit crap. Indie faves The The Macabees include a Hugo, an Orlando, a Felix and a Rupert!

The Clash's Joe Strummer was of course a great example of a posho playing it 'street' - and they did make some good tunes.

Its the same amongst most of the arts, sadly.
One of The Maccabees I think Felix went to the same Private school as Jessie Ware. They’re really good pls. He was on her podcast.

Reactions: 1
Owen Jones went to a comprehensive in Stockport. Admittedly in one of the nicer bits of the town. Maybe it was the Oxford years that 'poshed him up'? Lauren is lovely - what you see is what you get - and far from a posho.
Thats more or less what they said about David Cameron (only not Stockport obviously) and the Queen Mother - mind you I was taking a cheap shot at LL who Im sure is lovely but you dont come here to be nice

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I a totally agree with you. I think he did that to make Britney to look like the bad one and for publicity of course -sell records. I heard he was very manipulative and definitely not the mr nice guy he likes to portray. I kinda feel like Brits not had any real control over her own life and be used by everyone for money or fame / or both. I hope she’s found some peace by not performing shows and doing what she wants to do. X
Yes he’s cheated on Jessica too.
Justin is an absolute brat. So many reports of his temper and rudeness

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Nice tea...and I'm not surprised. Wasn't a massive fan of her on the show.
The Vivienne is another one who downplays how posh they are. Went to private school and is from somewhere in the North West, but not Liverpool.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.