Secret Celeb Gossip #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair to Elton, I can WELL imagine him spending vast sums literally on flowers. He’s always been very kind to fellow celebs struggling with addiction - Robbie Williams for one.

Reactions: 23
‘Lovable’ professional Scouser John Bishop is an absolute fiend for getting head, & expects his support team while on tour to step up and offer a helping mouth if there aren’t any starstruck locals available to do the honours.

(Source is friend-of-friend who was working as whatever the comedian equivalent of roadie is on one such UK tour a few years back)
Wow!!!! He’s totally unfunny but I had him down as the perfect husband (if he kept his mouth shut)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
‘Lovable’ professional Scouser John Bishop is an absolute fiend for getting head, & expects his support team while on tour to step up and offer a helping mouth if there aren’t any starstruck locals available to do the honours.

(Source is friend-of-friend who was working as whatever the comedian equivalent of roadie is on one such UK tour a few years back)
Oh my gosh! Really shocked at this, he seems like such a family man. I follow his wife on insta and it always looked like they have a happy marriage

Reactions: 11

Was that when he was separated from his wife? Or the reason he separated from his wife? o_O

The florist bill was part of his court case 20 years ago, involving his former manager.

He's been sober for almost 30 years, so hopefully those were genuine flowers he was buying back then too.
I know someone who worked at the residential care home his grandma was in, and apparently he used to send her really extravagant flower arrangements every week.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Have to admit I wasn’t all that surprised about Bishop, he always had a faintly sleazy vibe to me, and the marriage famously nearly fell apart 20 years ago when they had three young kids, but for ‘no reason’ (uhuh).

Then again, I am cynical & generally assume you can count the number of genuinely happily married male celebs - the ones who make a big fuss about their perfect marriages - on the fingers of my armpit. Elton ‘Superinjunction’ John, for instance.

Reactions: 19
John Bishop seems like a devoted family man from his IG, but then celebrities do only show you what they want you to see. He is the ultimate dated scouse stereotype though isnt he? Football obsessed comedian. You couldn't make it up.

Reactions: 15
For once is it possible for the root of all evil not to lead back to Schofield 🤦🏻‍♀️? Where is the connection between PS and SCD? It's not even the same channel. And if a deal had been made to bury the negative stories about PS, they didn't do a very good job did they.

Oh she really didn't. Prior to the story breaking she was embarrassing with her tweets about Seann, I'm not saying he was justified because I hate cheating, but whoever said she was a bunny boiler earlier, her tweets would certainly have backed that up. She was really full on. What happened afterwards was a bit ick, I can't understand why anyone would want to lay their lives open for scrutiny like that but she clearly had no qualms about it. I could understand her wanting to say her piece but she really milked that victimhood. Also I really felt the BBC didn't behave appropriately, Marian Keyes who SCD fans will know has always been a 'friend of the show' said a few things about Seann and Katya to the ex that I thought were really inappropriate and yet the BBC had her on the SCD sister show a few weeks later. The whole thing was a mess really. But no, I didn't think she owned him at all.
What did Marian Keyes say to the ex? Don’t remember that at the time

Reactions: 2
God that bloke makes me feel stabby! I cannot bear to listen to that bloody voice - makes me want to rip my own ears off!
He's not even a proper scouser. That accent is 100% put on/exaggerated. I worked in Schuh when I was at uni and I served him and his son. We are real scouser and his accent was so toned down, like he knew he would be dragged for it amongst loads of scouse students. We were all saying how much we cringe when we hear his 'voice' on tv. Makes him sound ridiculous and thick. Even I can't understand at times and I'm Liverpool born and bred!

Reactions: 21
He’s not a scouse,
he’s from winsford in Cheshire and I don’t think he’s ever said he was a scouse.....
I know people who know him and I’ve never heard the affair rumours

Reactions: 10
Have to admit I wasn’t all that surprised about Bishop, he always had a faintly sleazy vibe to me, and the marriage famously nearly fell apart 20 years ago when they had three young kids, but for ‘no reason’ (uhuh).

Then again, I am cynical & generally assume you can count the number of genuinely happily married male celebs - the ones who make a big fuss about their perfect marriages - on the fingers of my armpit. Elton ‘Superinjunction’ John, for instance.
Seriously after discovering tattle I’m now convinced every celeb relationship/marriage is either riddled with cheating or one/both of them is secretly gay.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
He’s not a scouse,
he’s from winsford in Cheshire and I don’t think he’s ever said he was a scouse.....
His wife seems lovely and they have loads of rescue animals x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
He’s not a scouse,
Hm, don’t think I was saying he’d had an affair...

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.