Secret Celeb Gossip #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well there you go. I can’t comment on that, as I don’t know him personally.
Nor do I, but I have seen him as himself on enough tv shows to know that he is unappealing. I also know that his behaviour towards his girlfriend and a friend was ugly.

Reactions: 7
I heard from one of Seann's management team that he suspected they were being papped - but went with it as is he couldn't find another way to dump his bunny boiler girlfriend. Backfired 'a little' though on him and now regrets.
Yep, this story fits with the fact that he's a gaslighting, abusive piece of bleeping tit.
He couldn't find another way to end a relationship? How bleeping thick is he?

Reactions: 32
Yep, this story fits with the fact that he's a gaslighting, abusive piece of bleeping tit.
He couldn't find another way to end a relationship? How bleeping thick is he?
She owned him on twitter though didn’t she? He’s grim

Reactions: 16
Elton’s gargantuan spending habits are well known. I remember he had a really massive florist bill, so I Googled it. The story is from 20 years ago but he burned through £40million in 20 months, including £293,000 on flowers 😂
"Flowers" is well-known accountancy code for drugs expenses. So I'm told 😇

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
I heard about the flowers thing, too. Apparently some bands put it on their rider. 12 cans of Budweiser, 2 litres Jack Daniels, 12 packets of cheese and onions crisps, 15 bouquets of flowers...

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Mark Lamarr came on to my friend when she was 15. She did look older, although there would have been a sizeable age gap even if she were, say, 18. She turned him down - I was there and I can’t remember if she told him how old she was and what his reaction was. Not particularly exciting!
Where is Mark Lamarr these days?!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
"Flowers" is well-known accountancy code for drugs expenses. So I'm told 😇
Ok so what we thinking? prescription meds? as looking at the numbers £293,000 for flowers over 20 months he’d be doing (quality bunches) like 8 or 9 bouquets a day 💐? Maybe divide by 2 (David) its possible but otherwise ?

Reactions: 8
Nor do I, but I have seen him as himself on enough tv shows to know that he is unappealing. I also know that his behaviour towards his girlfriend and a friend was ugly.
Katya/Rebecca aside, you'll find almost all comedians have a stage persona, as do most in the public eye. You can't automatically judge someone based on their on stage presence.

Reactions: 7
They were trying to bury the Schofield story and kevin was served up as prey
For once is it possible for the root of all evil not to lead back to Schofield 🤦🏻‍♀️? Where is the connection between PS and SCD? It's not even the same channel. And if a deal had been made to bury the negative stories about PS, they didn't do a very good job did they.

She owned him on twitter though didn’t she? He’s grim
Oh she really didn't. Prior to the story breaking she was embarrassing with her tweets about Seann, I'm not saying he was justified because I hate cheating, but whoever said she was a bunny boiler earlier, her tweets would certainly have backed that up. She was really full on. What happened afterwards was a bit ick, I can't understand why anyone would want to lay their lives open for scrutiny like that but she clearly had no qualms about it. I could understand her wanting to say her piece but she really milked that victimhood. Also I really felt the BBC didn't behave appropriately, Marian Keyes who SCD fans will know has always been a 'friend of the show' said a few things about Seann and Katya to the ex that I thought were really inappropriate and yet the BBC had her on the SCD sister show a few weeks later. The whole thing was a mess really. But no, I didn't think she owned him at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Where is Mark Lamarr these days?!
he got arrested a few years ago for imprisoning his ex girlfriend or something, but they then dropped the charges and apologised to him. Bit weird, and other than that I don’t know what’s happened to him.

it’s a bit embarrassing but he was one of my first celebrity crushes. I don’t still have it!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Katya/Rebecca aside, you'll find almost all comedians have a stage persona, as do most in the public eye. You can't automatically judge someone based on their on stage presence.
Thing is, Katya/Rebecca proved him to be so unpleasant that I can’t ‘put it aside’. He’s horrible.

Reactions: 10
anyone got any gossip on british comedians?
‘Lovable’ professional Scouser John Bishop is an absolute fiend for getting head, & expects his support team while on tour to step up and offer a helping mouth if there aren’t any starstruck locals available to do the honours.

(Source is friend-of-friend who was working as whatever the comedian equivalent of roadie is on one such UK tour a few years back)

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
Ok so what we thinking? prescription meds? as looking at the numbers £293,000 for flowers over 20 months he’d be doing (quality bunches) like 8 or 9 bouquets a day 💐? Maybe divide by 2 (David) its possible but otherwise ?
It's genuinely flowers with Elton. He has been sober for a very long time.

Reactions: 21
‘Lovable’ professional Scouser John Bishop is an absolute fiend for getting head, & expects his support team while on tour to step up and offer a helping mouth if there aren’t any starstruck locals available to do the honours.

(Source is friend-of-friend who was working as whatever the comedian equivalent of roadie is on one such UK tour a few years back)
God that bloke makes me feel stabby! I cannot bear to listen to that bloody voice - makes me want to rip my own ears off!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

Wow!

He seems so grounded on telly, though his stand up does little for me.

Reactions: 13
I know and he’s done a lot to help others with addiction so full respect. But are we not referring to “ back in the day” ?
The florist bill was part of his court case 20 years ago, involving his former manager.

He's been sober for almost 30 years, so hopefully those were genuine flowers he was buying back then too.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.