Secret Celeb Gossip #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like they were being playful? I haven't seen the full thing though... He clearly isn't being serious when he said he's going to kill her, it was in jest.
I agree. This looks to me as though they had tried two or three times to start speaking at the same time and one or other of them kept bleeping it up - if me and my husband tried to do something like that, this is precisely how it would go! I'm not a particular Buble fan but I think there's a bit too much being read into that.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They have been gunning for her, and Seann too. Looking back it was an odd thing really that the media got so nasty with them given this has happened a lot with this show. I know on a thread further back someone said they heard the BBC set them both up themselves. Obviously don’t know how true that is. We know in the industry people are constantly cheating and lying, and worse, so there’s a ton of hypocrisy on the media there.
I heard from one of Seann's management team that he suspected they were being papped - but went with it as is he couldn't find another way to dump his bunny boiler girlfriend. Backfired 'a little' though on him and now regrets.

I was told a few years back that far more affairs go on backstage at Strictly than we ever get to hear about. There was an affair last series, clearly the press knew about it because they reported on it but they didn’t reveal the names of those involved. Allegedly it was David James and Nadia, but I doubt we’ll ever find out for sure.

Yet the press really tit stirred with Oti and Kelvin, even thought both are happily married. Why do they report on some relationships and not others?
They were trying to bury the Schofield story and kevin was served up as prey

Reactions: 12
I heard from one of Seann's management team that he suspected they were being papped - but went with it as is he couldn't find another way to dump his bunny boiler girlfriend. Backfired 'a little' though on him and now regrets.
Next time he could try having an adult conversation with his partner and ending the relationship. It’s only ever people who have behaved in a crappy way that say they couldn’t find another way of leaving. That line sounds very consistent with his ex’s description of him as a gaslighting fuckwit to be honest.

Reactions: 47
Yeah whatever that was, it wasn't the way I'd expect my husband to touch me.
Agreed. Not sure if the people saying they don’t see what’s so bad about it were watching the same footage? He‘s yanking her about a fair bit.

And being very nice and charming to people doesn’t mean someone can’t be an abuser. In fact that’s exactly how they get away with it.

Reactions: 24
Luisana herself has said the uproar is ridiculous and very hurtful to her and her family. I’ll go with that.

Reactions: 5
Agreed. Not sure if the people saying they don’t see what’s so bad about it were watching the same footage? He‘s yanking her about a fair bit.

And being very nice and charming to people doesn’t mean someone can’t be an abuser. In fact that’s exactly how they get away with it.
It's a clip out of context, that lasts a few seconds. It alarms me that people can't see how dangerous it is to create stories from things like this.

Reactions: 20
Seann and Katya were an odd one as although they obviously got on I’d never have guessed there was anything romantic happening.

Reactions: 7

I’m a fan of Seann’s, have been for years and I find it hard to believe that he could be so stupid when he knew she would be in the audience that week.

Who knows what was going on with his ex, there are two sides, but don’t agree with her being called a ‘bunny boiler’. (Not saying it was necessarily your term as you could be paraphrasing his management).

Either way it has resulted in mental issues for him and certainly impacted at least his television career so his choices have cost him, which he admits.

Reactions: 11
They who? Do Kelvin and Schofield share the same management or PR? Because if I were Kelvin and I were ‘served up’ to protect one of their other clients, I’d kick up one hell of a fuss.

Reactions: 8
Yeah it's quite startling to watch. Her reaction is really subdued too... Like it's something she would expect to happen and she knows it's best not to react. Odd.
Yeah. No apologies from him if it was an accident (“oops, tit! That was tougher than I meant”) or rebuttals from her (“watch what you’re doing head!”) which is either of the things I’d to expect in a normal situation. I know if my partner did that by accident, he’d be mortified and he certainly wouldn’t then try and grab and pull at me three more times!

Reactions: 17
I’ve never ever understood the Buble love. He’s like an average rat pack tribute act that you’d see preforming in a hotel in Benidorm.
This x a million times over!! I feel like I'm living in a parallel universe when it comes to buble he is so so fake and he's a total sleeze

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I warmed to Buble when his son was taken ill, and he immediately stepped back from all showbiz commitments to concentrate on his family. I remember an interview after that (with Gary Barlow, I think, it was for some charity event) and he talked about that terrible time, finding out his 5 year old had liver cancer. Fortunately, Noah is now cancer-free.

Reactions: 15
anyone got any gossip on british comedians?
Does anyone remember Trevor Locke, he used to be on a radio show with Russell Brand? Once me and a friend (both 15 at the time) were waiting outside a venue to see Russell do a gig. This Trevor Locke walked up to us and started chatting me up. I have never been more confused in my entire life. In my head I looked even younger than 15. Anyway, a few years later (I think) he was sacked for rape assault or something. Absolute weirdo.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Got a story about Elton John.
A friend was staying in his villa and at 5pm they open a massive compound and all 50 something dogs run up the hill and jump into the swimming pool!
My friend had a small daughter at the time so she said to the pool side manager "well that's not very hygienic, for my daughter" and he said "well don't worry, we change the water every day".
Can you imagine what that must cost?!
Elton’s gargantuan spending habits are well known. I remember he had a really massive florist bill, so I Googled it. The story is from 20 years ago but he burned through £40million in 20 months, including £293,000 on flowers 😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
anyone got any gossip on british comedians?
Mark Lamarr came on to my friend when she was 15. She did look older, although there would have been a sizeable age gap even if she were, say, 18. She turned him down - I was there and I can’t remember if she told him how old she was and what his reaction was. Not particularly exciting!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.